Take a hike. lt was an accident.
快走吧 这是个意外
Yeah, no, believe me, Julie, I saw it. l saw him on the news.
嗯 不是 相信我朱莉 我看见了 我看见他在新闻上
l saw the whole thing, and he just walked in.
我目睹了全过程 他刚刚回家
l can't talk right now. l'll talk to you later. Okay.
我现在不能说了 我一会儿和你讲 好么
My God! What news? You saw me on the news?
我的天! 什么新闻?你在新闻里看见我了?
Yeah, of course I did. Me?
是 我当然看见了 我?
They said you tripped Shaquille O'Neal, now he'll be out for two months.
他们说你绊倒了沙奎尔奥尼尔 现在他两个月不能上场
You mean I tripped him? They said Larry David?
你是说我绊倒了他?他们说是拉里大卫?
They have a close-up of you. They have it in slow motion.
他们给了你一个特写 他们还弄了慢动作
They have, ''Larry David took out Shaquille O'Neal.''
他们写的"拉里大卫让沙奎尔奥尼尔出局"
For two months he's gonna be out.
两个月他不能上场
And the phone will not stop ringing.
然后电♥话♥没停过
Could you please take this to the next room...
你可以把电♥话♥放到隔壁房♥间...
so that we can just watch our show?
这样我们就可以好好看电视了?
Look, can we call you back tomorrow?
看吧 我们明天给您回电
lt's just so hectic. Two months?
这真是太忙乱了 两个月?
He's gonna be out two months?
他两个月不能上场?
Yeah, two months. And not only that...
是 两个月 然而并不只是这些...
one of the reporters thinks that...
一个报道人员认为...
you had a motive, because you're a Knicks fan.
你有动机 因为你是尼克斯的粉丝
Yeah, I did have a motive. l wanted to kill him, I had a motive.
是呀 我确实有动机 我想杀了他 我有动机
Can you take it outside, please? How about a little consideration, okay?
你能把它拿到外面去吗?稍微替别人考虑一下好吗?
Sorry. Oh, my God.
对不起 哦 我的天呀
My parents are trying to watch their show.
我的父母试图在看他们的剧
Don't you say goodnight?
你说晚安了么?
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥!
Yeah, you, it's all your fault!
嗯 是你 这都是你的错!
Yeah, asshole!
是呀 混♥蛋♥!
What the fuck?
什么情况?
lt was an accident.
那是意外
l was just stretching my legs out and he tripped.
我只是伸直了腿 然后他绊倒了
They took away my tickets. The Lakers took away my tickets.
他们收走了我的票 湖人队拿走了我的票
Yeah. They can't do that.
对 他们不能这样做
Sure they can, it's on the back of the ticket.
不 他们可以 写在票的背面的
l'm responsible for whoever sits in my seat.
谁坐在我的位子上我都要负责
What were you stretching for? What reason? You're in the first row.
你伸腿干嘛?为啥啊?你坐在第一排啊
How could you need to stretch? l just stuck my legs out.
你怎么可能需要伸展? 我就伸个腿嘛
Holy shit, you know how hard I worked for those?
天啊 你知道我为拿到票有多辛苦吗?
One game, the first game, and you fuck the whole thing up!
一场比赛 第一场比赛 然后你搞砸了全部!
Sorry.
抱歉
Have a great day.
祝你一天顺利
Fuck! l'm sorry.
操! 我很抱歉
What can I do? Can I do anything? Buy the team.
我能做什么?我能做点什么吗? 买♥♥下整支球队
That would be a help.
这也许有点帮助
Hey, Chuck. Larry, how are you doing?
嗨 查克 拉里 你怎么样?
Okay. What happened at the game last night?
还好 昨晚的比赛发生了什么?
l mean, Shaq is coming off the bench...
我想说 沙奎尔正要上场...
you got your legs stretched out, l mean, the guy just trips.
你把腿伸直了 他就绊倒了
lt was an accident. l know, you got to be careful.
这是个意外 我知道 你得小心点儿啊
You're sitting there, you know, you see a player coming...
你坐在那里 你知道的 你看见运动员走过来
it's a big mountain of a guy.
山一样的大家伙
You got to be able to see him. l know, I know.
你应该能看见他的 我知道 我知道
lt was a stupid thing, it was an accident.
那是蠢事 那是意外
Yeah, I know. But, I mean, without Shaq, we can't win this, you know?
是 我懂 但我说啊 没有沙奎尔 我们不可能赢 你知道么?
How much more clear can I be? No comment.
我还能说的多清楚?不予置评
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢您
You've got a boatload of messages...
你有很多的留言...
and when the phone wasn't ringing, faxes were coming in.
电♥话♥不响的时候 就是有传真到了
l want to try to get in touch with Shaquille O'Neal, okay?
我想试着去联♥系♥一下沙奎尔奥尼尔 好么?
So find out where he is. He might be in a hospital.
所以 去找一下他在哪里 他应该在住院
l don't know. But....
我不清楚 但是....
Forget it, don't even answer it.
忘了吧 接都不要接
l also heard that he's a big Seinfeld fan.
我刚好听说他是《宋飞正传》的粉丝
l want to get Seinfeld tapes, if you can.
我要去拿一些带子 如果可以的话
All the Seinfeld shows, every one.
全套《宋飞正传》 每一集
And I don't know....
然后 我不知道...
Have you ever done a page in a birthday book?
你有没有做过生日书中的贺词页?
Yeah, all the magazine shows are calling. They're gonna do a spread.
是的 所有的杂♥志♥节目都在打电♥话♥ 他们会做一个跨页报道
l'm going home. No goodbye?
我现在回家 不说个再见?
Jesus!
天呀!
Oh, man.
哦 天
Don't leave that in the middle. l gotta put this in here.
不要把它放在中间 我得把这个放在这里
Put it wherever you want to put it. lt's fine with me.
把它放在任何你想放的地方 对于我来说没问题
What's going on? We're leaving.
发生了什么? 我们要离开了
You're what? We're leaving.
你们什么? 我们要走
lt's a little too busy around here for us. Too much commotion for us.
对于我们来说这太忙了 对我们来说骚乱太多
Really, you're going? We'll leave you with your chaos.
真的么 你们要走? 我们留你自己应付乱子吧
Holy mackerel.
好家伙
Mom, I wish you guys wouldn't leave so soon. I mean....
妈妈 我希望你们别这么早离开 我想说...
lt's time, honey. Goodbye.
是时候了 亲爱的 再会
Dad, don't you want to stay a little bit longer?
爸爸 你不想多待的一会儿么?
All right, I mean, if you reconsider, you can come back.
好的 我的意思是 如果你们回心转意 可以回来
Good luck with your telephone. That's sad, it's sad.
祝你接电♥话♥好运 遗憾 太遗憾了
Don't you say goodbye?
不说个再见么?
They were in a hurry. lt's a little rude, you know?
他们走的很急 这有点没礼貌 你知道吗?
Wow! Boy.
喔!天
Too much turmoil for them, huh? Yeah.
对他们来说太动荡了 是吗? 是啊
Larry! l'm so glad I caught you at home.
拉里!我很高兴到你家找到你了
l'm so glad.
我很高兴
l don't know if you got started on that page for Bob's birthday book.
我不知道你是否已经开始写鲍勃的生日书的贺词页
You know why? 'Cause l'm not gonna do it.
你知道为什么吗?因为我不准备写
l just decided it was too overwhelming...
我只是觉得是过于庞大...
and I thought, get him some cologne.
并且我觉得 给他点古龙水
l've been giving this thing some thought, you know?
你知道么 我一直在想这件事 你知道吗?
l'm sorry, I feel... l was gonna do a basketball with....
我很抱歉 我觉得... 我想好要画一个篮球...
l was going to forge some of the Lakers' signatures on it....
伪造一些湖人队的签名...
Really? Well--
当真?好吧
Yeah, and then I was gonna write a couple of...
是的 然后打算写点...
my memories from the two times we had dinner together....
我们一起吃过两次晚饭的回忆....
l feel so bad. I can see that you're upset.
我感觉很糟 我看得出来你很操心
l had a beautiful rainbow with ''l love you, Bob,'' and....
我弄了一个写着"我爱你 鲍勃"美丽的彩虹然后...
Really, that's wonderful.
真的么 这棒极了
And l'm sure there's some kind of thing you can develop with it at some point.
而且我相信 在将来你可以用得到它的
How did the other acquaintances take it, okay?
其他的熟人都怎么看呢 还好吗?
You know, they were fine. Yeah? Good.
你知道 他们都不介意 是么?很好
They were just fine with it, you know? Thanks.
他们表示没有问题 你知道吗? 谢谢
ls that Jill? Yeah, she...
那是吉尔么? 是的 她...
canceled the page in the birthday book.
取消了生日书里的贺词页
Nobody wants to have, apparently, anything to do with me...
显而易见 没有人想要跟我有什么关系...
because of Shaquille O'Neal.
因为沙奎尔奥尼尔
That's kind of sad. Sad? What are you, crazy?
那有点难过 难过?你疯了吗?
l'm gonna go to Starbucks and get some coffee.
我要去星巴克买♥♥点咖啡
Starbucks? Wait, l'll go with you.
星巴克?等一下 我和你一起去
No, I just want to get out of the house.
不 我只是想离开这个家
No.
不
Adora, if anybody wants me, l'm going to Starbucks!
阿多拉 如果有人要找我 我去星巴克了!
l'll take a mocha.
我点一杯摩卡
And l'll have a vanilla....
然后我要一杯香草...
One of the vanilla bullshit things.
一个有香草的东西就行
You know, do whatever you want.
你懂 做你想做的
Some vanilla bullshit, latte cappa-thing. Whatever you got, I don't care.
随便香草 拿铁 卡布♥什♥么的 无论做出什么 我不在乎
You got it.
这就来
What? What's the problem?
什么?有什么问题么?
l don't really like this.... What?
我不是很喜欢这... 什么?
This new Larry. What's the matter?
这个崭新的拉里? 怎么了?
Just too enthusiastic, and I miss the old Larry.
太热情了 我怀念过去的拉里
Do you? Yeah. There's Jeremy.
是吗? 是啊 杰里米在那儿
Larry, l'm glad I caught up to you. Housekeeper said you'd be down here.
拉里 我很高兴见到你 管家说你会在这里
l want to talk to you real quick.
我想快快的和你说两句
Let me take a guess. All right.
让我来猜猜 行
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表