Put your tongue to the top of your....
把你的舌头顶到你的…
No, your tongue to the roof of your mouth.
不 你的舌头顶到上颚
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Chest freeze. l see, yeah.
冻上头了 我懂了 这样
lt was too cold, sorry.
太冰了 抱歉
Would you like some hot tea or something?
你想来杯热茶或者什么吗?
lt'll go away. So, Anne, you've met Larry?
一会儿就好了 那么 安妮 你已经见过拉里了?
No, I haven't met Larry, but l've heard a lot about you.
不 我还没见过拉里 但我已经听说了很多你的事
Hi, nice to meet you. And l'm Jeff Greene, we met....
你好 很高兴认识你 我是杰夫格林 我们见过…
ls there a bathroom I can use? Yeah, right down there.
这有我能用的卫生间嘛? 有 就在那
Yeah, just to the right. Just go down to the end.
好 往右拐 走到头
l have to thank your producer, director...
我得谢谢你的制片人、导演…
whoever, because they didn't reveal that much bosom in that day....
甭管谁了 因为当时他们都不放那么多胸出来…
Hello. Hi.
你好哇 你好
ls that a bathroom? Yeah, why? Do you have to go potty?
这是卫生间嘛? 是啊 怎么了?你要去嘘嘘吗?
Yeah, I do have to go potty.
是啊 我要去嘘嘘
You can go in there. Okay.
你去吧 好的
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
l'm just brushing my doll's hair.
我在给我的娃娃梳头呢
Yeah? What's her name?
是嘛?她叫什么名字?
Judy.
朱迪
''Judy! Judy! Judy!''
朱迪!朱迪!朱迪!
Boy, she's got pretty long hair.
好家伙 她头发还真长呢
Do you think maybe it's too long?
你觉不觉得有点太长了?
lt's kind of long.
是有点长
Yeah, do you think you could give it a haircut?
是啊 你觉得你能不能给她理个发呢?
You want me to give it a haircut?
你想让我给她理发?
Can you? l guess.
你行吗? 行吧
Okay. All right.
好 好吧
See this thing? Yeah.
看这玩意 啊哈
lt's called a Swiss Army Knife.
它被称作瑞士军刀
You heard of Switzerland?
你听说过瑞士嘛?
lt's a country in Europe, and they don't like to fight.
是欧洲的一个国家 他们不爱打架
They let everybody do their fighting for them...
他们让别人为他们打架…
while they ski and eat chocolate.
他们去滑雪和吃巧克力
About right there.
剪到这儿
You wanna give it a little, kind of, Dorothy Hamill thing?
噢 你想要那种像桃乐丝汉弥尔那样的嘛?
Yeah.
是啊
Boy, she's got really thick hair.
好家伙 她头发可真厚啊
At least it'll be shorter.
至少能变短啦
All right.
好了
Yeah. She looks much prettier.
看啊 她看上去漂亮多了
l think so, too. Look at that. l really think I did a great job.
我也这么觉得 瞧瞧这 我真心觉得我剪的不赖
Yeah, you did a great job. Yeah, now l'd take her out.
是啊 你剪的真好 是吧 我现在都想约她了
Yeah, now this is definitely easier to brush, and it looks great.
好嘛 现在也更容易梳头了 看上去真棒
Can I tell you something? lt's a very French look. lt's very French.
我跟你说啊 这看的跟法国人似的 特别法式
She looks prettier. Good luck, Judy!
她看上去更美了 好运啊 朱迪!
Thank you.
谢谢你
There's no lock on that bathroom door. l know.
这个卫生间居然没锁 我知道
That's crazy. l know. lt's insane.
疯了吧 我知道 太荒唐了
That's your top priority in a house.
这可是你在房♥子里重中之重的事
ln the bathroom. Yeah, of course.
上卫生间 是啊 没错
Will you guard the door while I go? Sure.
你能在我去的时候给我把个门吗? 当然
2 minutes.
两分钟
Mommy, mommy! Tara, what is it, honey?
妈咪 妈咪! 塔拉 怎么啦宝贝儿?
Look at my doll's hair. Why did you cut her hair?
看看我娃娃的头发 你为什么把她头发剪了?
l didn't cut it! He did!
我没剪!是他干的!
He cut it. ls this true?
他剪了 真的吗?
Yeah, she asked me. She asked me to give it a haircut.
是的 她让我♥干♥的 她让我给它理个发
You walked into my daughter's room and cut her Judy's hair?
你进了我女儿的房♥间还剪了她宝贝朱迪的头发?
lt's not fair. She asked me to give it a haircut.
不好看了 她请求我给它理发的
And did you happen to tell her that maybe it wouldn't grow back?
你没告诉她 或许这头发就长不回来了?
He didn't tell her about it. l thought it was understood.
他没跟她说这事儿 我还以为她明白呢
How could you not understand...
你怎么就不懂呢?
that a little girl has a vivid imagination? She's extremely gifted.
小女孩儿有丰富的想象力 她还极有天赋
Sorry.
对不起
And this little girl doesn't know that her dolly's hair won't grow back.
因此这个小女孩就不知道她娃娃的头发不会再长回来了
Do you know who this is? This is Judy. l thought
你知道她是谁吗?这是朱迪 我还以为…
She is a collector's item. We can't find another one like this.
她是珍藏款 我们找不到同款的另一个了
l got this doll before she was born.
她出生之前我买♥♥的这个娃娃
l can replace it, l'm sure I can.
我能找到替代的 相信我可以
You can replace it? This is like Liberty, the Beanie Baby.
你能找到替补的?这款就像自♥由♥豆豆娃
Out Of Production, OOP, okay? Not coming back.
不再生产了 停产了 懂吗?回不来了
lt's never gonna grow back. What is that?
再也长不回来了 这是什么?
l guess I missed a strand there. l got a Swiss Army--
我猜是我留了一缕在那 我有瑞士军刀…
lt's ugly, mommy!
太丑了 妈咪!
Let me get it. I got a Swiss Army Knife. l could get that.
我来解决 我有瑞士军刀 我能整好
lt's ugly, the haircut's ugly! Let's go, Tara.
丑 这发型丑死了 上去吧 塔拉
She said it looked good earlier. She liked it.
她先前说看上去挺好的 她喜欢啊
Not a surprise. l thought it was understood that....
不出所料 我还以为她明白…
Go ahead.
散了吧
Jesus Christ.
老天爷啊
Who doesn't know that when you cut a doll's hair...
谁不知道你剪掉娃娃的头发…
it doesn't grow back? She should know better.
就不会长回来了? 她应该知道的
l thought the doll looked better, to tell you the truth.
讲真 我觉得这娃娃更好看了
l don't know what it looked like. Ugly. lt was way down to her waist.
我不知道她原本看上去啥样 很丑 头发垂到腰间了都
What's the doll's name? Judy? Yeah.
这娃娃叫什么?朱迪? 对
l might be able to help you with this, okay?
我没准能帮你搞定这事 行吗?
My daughter has a huge doll collection. Her room is filled with dolls.
我女儿收藏了一堆娃娃 她房♥间里塞满了娃娃
l think she might have that Judy doll.
我觉得她没准有娃娃朱迪
You think she's got a Judy doll? Sounds familiar. l'm not positive.
你觉得她会有娃娃朱迪? 有点耳熟 我不确定
We can go in tomorrow, zip in, zip out, boom.
我们可以明天去一趟 溜进去 溜出来 搞定
Would she miss the doll if No, my daughter's not gonna care.
她会想念这个娃娃嘛要是… 不会 我女儿才不在乎呢
She won't notice. Hasn't played with it in a long time.
她都不会注意到 好久没玩过了都
We'll go by the house tomorrow, we'll check it out.
明天去家里一趟 看看有没有
Yeah, I mean, otherwise, you know, this is ugly here.
好 不然你看这 这场面会很难看的
l know. All of a sudden I got this deal
我懂 一下子我就摊上这事儿了…
The whole ABC deal could go down the drain. lt really could.
和 ABC 的合作也可能全泡汤了 真有可能
Honestly, I have never been so humiliated in my life, really.
说实话 我这辈子都没这么丢过脸 真的
l fucked up.
我搞砸了
Are you trying to be funny now? No. I fucked up
你现在是想搞笑吗? 不 我搞砸
Because l'm really not in the mood. l fucked up.
因为我现在可没这个心思 我搞砸了
Yeah.
对
Michaelson really knows me. He knows a lot about me.
迈克尔森这可见识我了 见识的可多了呢
What did he see exactly?
他到底看着啥了都?
Everything, exactly.
看光了 准确的说
Like, imagine the worst moment a person can walk in on somebody.
就像 想象一下某人推门而入能看到的最糟的情景
l got it.
我懂了
You think you're alone, and you're in the bathroom.
你以为你自己一人 然后你又在卫生间里
That's what it was. l got it.
会干什么 我懂了
l cannot risk running into him at social functions...
我不能冒着再在社交场合上碰见他的风险了
at your little ABC parties and screenings.
在你那些 ABC 的派对和放映会上
l think you're gonna have to just go somewhere else.
我觉得你得考虑考虑去别家吧
Are you out of your mind?
你怎么想的这是?
You wanna end the deal because of this? Yeah, I do.
你想就因为这事儿终止合作嘛 是的 我这么想的
We can't go to NBC anymore...
我们已经不能去 NBC 了…
because of your environmental problems with General Electric.
因为你和通用电气的什么环保纠纷
HBO, you know what happened with them. lt's all running out.
HBO 你知道发生啥事了吧 也没戏了
That's your fault.
这是你的错
l got news for you. You might not have to worry...
我有消息要告诉你 你没必要太担心…
because it might all be moot.
因为这一切都可能都毫无意义
Why?
怎么了?
Because if I don't replace the doll, it's over.
要是我没法找到能换的娃娃 就结束了
Divorce?
要离婚啊?
ls it a divorce? Yeah, it's a divorce.
这是要离婚吗? 是啊 离婚吧
So start packing up 'cause you're moving out.
去打包行李吧 你得搬出去了
l wish you wouldn't talk anymore tonight.
我今晚不想再和你说话了
l wish you wouldn't say one more thing to me.
我希望今晚你啥也别再和我说了
Sure you wanna do this? l'm positive, come on.
确定要这么干嘛? 确定 来吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表