You don't think Sammy's gonna mind? She's not gonna notice?
你不觉得萨米会注意到嘛?她不会发现嘛?
She's got a million dolls. She's won't notice anything.
她有成百上千个娃娃呢 她注意不过来
Here we are in Doll World.
欢迎来到娃娃世界
So, there's dolls here, look at all these.
这都是娃娃 看看这堆
You have no idea how much money l've spent on dolls.
你都想不到我在这些娃娃上砸了多少钱了
Holy cow, look at this. This isn't Judy, is it?
我了个天 瞧瞧这 这不是朱迪吧 是吗?
This?
这个?
No, I think Judy's hair was lighter. Okay, all right, l'll look.
不 我觉得朱迪的发色要再浅点 好吧 我再看看
She looks Swiss.
她看上去像瑞士人
She looks like Judy. She looks Swiss? All right.
她看着像朱迪 像瑞士人吗?好吧
What's up here? Any stuff up here? There's dolls up here?
上面是什么?有东西吗?上面还有娃娃吗?
There you go.
找到咯
No. Yes, it is, of course it is.
不是 是啊 这不就是嘛
No, it's not her.
不 这不是她
That's Judy. No, it's not Judy!
这是朱迪啊 不 这不是朱迪!
l've seen Judy, that's Judy. No, Judy has brown eyes.
我见过朱迪 这就是朱迪 不是 朱迪是棕眼睛
She has blue eyes. Oh You don't know the eyes.
她是蓝眼睛的 得了吧 你不知道眼睛颜色
l do know the eyes 'cause l see my daughter call her Judy.
我知道因为… 我看见我女儿叫她朱迪了
''Suite: Judy Brown Eyes,'' l said it in my head.
"组曲:棕眼朱迪" 我当时在脑子里念
You said, ''Suite: Judy Brown Eyes''?
啥? "组曲:棕眼朱迪"?
l know the song is Suite.: Judy Blue Eyes...
我记得那首歌♥是《组曲:蓝眼朱迪》…
and she has brown eyes. lt's brown eyes.
她有一双棕色眼睛 是棕眼睛
That's not Judy! Suite: Judy Brown Eyes.
这不是朱迪! "组曲:棕眼朱迪"
Holy shit.
真要命
Where the....
哪儿去了…
Some of these dolls are scary.
这里面有些娃娃真可怕
A bunch of bald ones up here.
上面有一堆秃头的
Judy. What?
朱迪 啥?
Judy! lt's her. Yeah.
朱迪!是她 太好了
My God! What are you.... l needed this.
我的天!你干嘛呢… 我得够着
Susie's here. Shit. Come on.
苏西来了 日 赶紧的
Jeffrey? What do I do?
杰夫? 怎么办啊?
Stick it in your jacket. Jeffrey?
塞你夹克里 杰夫?
lt's too big. Where do I put it? Do something, she's coming up.
太大了 我塞哪儿啊? 想办法 她上来了
Give this to me. Jeffrey, I saw your car.
给我 杰夫 我看见你车了
What the fuck are you doing here? You're supposed to call first!
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么呢?你应该先打个招呼!
Jeffrey? So what you wanna be doing is....
杰夫? 那么你要做的就是…
You need a drill.
你需要一个电钻
What is going on here? What are you doing here?
这什么情况?你在这干嘛呢?
The amount of sleep that l've lost What are you doing here?
我夜不能寐啊… 你这是哪出?
Listen, and l'll tell you. Sammy's shelf has been on my mind.
听着 我告诉你 萨米的架子一直萦绕在我脑边
l've always thought this shelf was loose.
我一直想着这架子太松了
And I came here, and I pushed it and tested it.
然后我就过来了 我拉了拉测试一下它
All the dolls fell, right there. Why don't I believe you?
娃娃都掉地上了 我怎么就不信你说的呢?
l don't know.
我哪知道
What the hell are you doing here in Sammy's room, of all places?
这么多地儿你♥他♥妈♥为什么就跑到萨米的房♥间里了?
And you brought Larry to help you with the shelf?
你还带拉里过来就帮你弄架子?
l know a lot about shelving. l put up all the shelves in my house and--
我对架子摆放很了解 我家里的架子都是我装上去的…
You put the shelves up.... l find that hard to believe.
你装架子…我觉得难以置信
He knows a lot about shelving. l put them all up
他对架子摆放了解的可多了 我把它们安到…
Mr. California Closets over here all of a sudden?
这就突然就冒出了个家装达人了?
Look, get the hell.... Leave. And by the way...
听着 赶紧…滚蛋 顺便提一句…
do you think I didn't see you at the screening last night?
你以为我没在昨晚放映会上瞅见你嘛?
You think I didn't notice you? Okay.
你以为我看不见你? 好吧
Fat fuck, trying to hide, like you're Mr. lnconspicuous.
死胖子 还想躲 你以为你是隐身人嘛
Get out! Are you going back tonight for part two?
滚吧! 你今晚会再去看第二集吗?
l might be.
也许吧
What do you think? Do you think it's gonna work?
你觉得怎么样?能行吗?
l hope it works. lt was painful.
我希望能行 费死劲了
You don't think Michaelson's wife.... Do you think she's gonna have....
你不觉得迈克尔森的老婆…她会不会…
She's not gonna have any problem with this?
她不会对此有问题吗?
With the head, just the head? That's fine.
只给个头 就一个头? 没事儿吧
She's got the body. You're fine.
她那儿有身子 没事儿的
We'll just attach it. Attach the head.
我们安上去就行了 安上头
Yeah, good, that's fine. Boy, that's starting to itch me down there.
没错 很好 没毛病 哥们 我那块儿开始痒痒了
What's wrong, Sammy, darling?
怎么啦 萨米宝贝?
Mommy, somebody cut off Judy's head!
妈咪 有人拔掉了朱迪的头!
Yeah?
哈?
Judy, I got Judy.
朱迪 我拿到了朱迪
Where's her body?
她身体呢?
lt didn't come with a body.
它没带身体
ls this an authentic Judy? Believe me, that is Judy.
这是正宗的朱迪嘛? 相信我 这就是朱迪
All right. Why don't you come in?
成吧 你要么不进来吧?
l'll take it upstairs and make sure it fits.
我上楼看看合不合适
Don't worry, it's gonna fit.
别担心啦 肯定合适
We'll just see about that.
看看就知道了
May I use your bathroom? Yeah.
我能用一下你家卫生间嘛? 嗯
Right here, in the hall.
就那儿 走廊那个
How are you doing? Good.
您好 好啊
Putting a new lock in? A new lock.
换新锁呢? 新锁
Beautiful, excellent.
干得漂亮
Go ahead. Okay.
去吧 好的
Don't leave your post, okay? Sure.
别离开你的岗位 行吗? 当然
That's great.
这多好啊
l think she's fixed. Terrific.
我觉得她修好了 非常好
So, thank you. I appreciate it. You're very welcome, and again...
那么 谢谢你 我很感谢 客气了 你太客气了…
l'm just sorry about the whole thing and cutting it and....
我再次为所有发生的事 剪头发啥的…道个歉
You think this is gonna be okay?
你觉得这能行吗?
Do you think she's gonna notice the difference?
她不会注意到不同之处吗?
No, she'll never know the difference really.
不会 她绝对不会发现有哪儿不一样的
lf she does, you should enroll her at some kind of school for gifted children.
要是她能发现 你就应该把她送到那种天才学校去了
She's already at Merman. She is gifted, she's highly gifted.
她已经在默尔曼了 她有天赋 非常有天赋
We might not be able to pull it off.
我们这个可能骗不了她
Yeah, it's a shame she didn't know that the hair wasn't gonna grow back, yeah.
是啊 只可惜她都不知道 这头发剪了就长不回来了
l mean, 'cause she's a bright girl.
我是说 毕竟她是一个聪明的女孩
She has a vivid imagination. No, l'm sure she does.
她有丰富的想象力 对 她肯定有
Anyway, so again, l'm sorry. You'll be at part 2?
无论如何 我再次道歉 你会去看第二集吗?
Yeah, l'll be there. Yeah, okay, great.
会的 我会去 好 成了 很好
All right, all's well that ends well. Byebye.
好了 结果好就一切都好 拜拜
You know, I actually think she looked pretty good with the short hair.
你知道吗 我真心觉得她短头发更好看些
No. Shit.
不是吧 我日
God.
天呐
Where's the head?
头呢?
l know you took the doll's head. Where is it?
我知道你们拿了娃娃的头 去哪儿了?
Where's the fucking head?
头他妈去哪儿了?
l don't know.
我不知道
The kid is home hysterical...
这孩子在家都歇斯底里了…
because her doll, Judy, has been decapitated...
因为她的娃娃 朱迪 被斩首了…
'cause you 2 sickos...
因为你们两个变♥态♥…
took the head for God knows what reason...
神他妈知道为什么 把头拿走了
some voodoo shit you're doing. Where is it?
你们是要施巫术啊 去哪了?
Stop scratching your balls and tell me where it is!
别挠你蛋了 赶紧告诉我去哪了!
Just get me the fucking head, all right?
把他妈的头给我找来 行吗?
Both of you, 'cause l've had it, you four-eyed fuck and you fat piece of shit!
你俩 我受够了 你个死四眼和你个死胖子
Get me the head!
把头给我找来!
l didn't need that. Man, she's nuts. What the hell are we gonna do now?
我受不了她 老哥 她就是个疯子 我们现在该怎么办?
l could drive back to the Michaelsons.
我可以开回到迈克尔森家
l don't think she's gonna give us the head back.
我不觉得她会把头还回来
No, I guess not.
对 我猜不会
What are you doing? My penis itches me.
你干嘛呢? 鸡儿痒
Maybe she's got the short-haired version.
没准短发的那个头在她那儿
We can get the shorthaired Judy back. Yeah.
我们可以把短发朱迪拿回去 对啊
She may have thrown her out. No, we were just there.
她也可能已经扔了 不会 我们这才走多久
What about giving the short-haired head back to Susie and your daughter?
把短发的头给苏西和你女儿会出事吗?
They won't know the difference.
她们不会察觉到不同的
Your daughter's won't know that the hair was cut?
你女儿不会察觉到头发被剪了吗?
My daughter and Susie are not gonna know the difference.
我女儿和苏西都不会发现异样的
You think so? l know we can get away with that.
你确定? 我知道 我们能全身而退的
My penis is itching. You know what?
我鸡鸡好痒 你知道吗?
You put that doll head down there...
你把娃娃头塞到那里
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表