Here we go. I heard about Cliff and his wife.
开始了 我听说过克里夫和他老婆的事情
Did you?
是么?
I heard about you trying to sleep around with her.
我听说你想和她一起睡觉
A disgrace to your people. That's what you are!
给你的族裔抹黑 你为人就这样!
The psycho-meter's back on now.
心里测量仪又要乱跳了
Postman! Come here! Tell the neighborhood!
邮递员!来这边!告诉邻居们!
What a shanda Larry David is.
拉里大卫是多大的耻辱
Not only are you a lousy Jew, but you're a lousy human being!
你不仅是一个差劲的犹太人 你不配生而为人!
He screws the wife of a man in a wheelchair!
他和一个坐轮椅男人的老婆有染!
A shanda!
耻辱!
Maybe you should have given me some candy!
也许你应该给我糖的!
You're a lousy Jew!
你这个差劲的犹太人!
Oh, my God!
哦 老天啊!
Happy birthday.
生日快乐!
Larry!
拉里!
Get out. I'll... What's going on?
先出去 我一会... 怎么了?
I'll meet you. Wait outside.
我会见你的 在外面等一下
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I forgot. We were supposed to play golf.
我忘了 我们本应去打高尔夫的
You can't play golf today.
你今天不能去
It's my birthday. I made a plan with him.
这是我生日唉 我和他都计划好了
You need to get rid of him. Okay, all right.
你需要去摆平他 好的吧
We're supposed to be on the tee in 10 minutes.
我们应该在十分钟之内开球的
Don't you knock before you come in?
你进来之前不应该要敲门的吗?
I did knock. I've been knocking for a while.
我敲了 并且敲了有一阵了
Okay, quiet.
好的 安静下来
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
That woman didn't give me the bracelet, so I had to come up with something.
那个女人没有给我项链 所以我需要想点别的办法
I came up with this. That's nice.
我想到了这个 很棒棒呀
No.
不准去
I can't do it.
我去不了
You know what I went through?
你知道我做了什么吗?
You have any idea what it takes for me to take a day off?
你知道我休息一天要费多大劲吗?
Do you have any idea?
你有什么主意吗?
What? Come on!
什么?拜托
Maybe I can play nine. Hold on.
也许我能打半场 等一下
Can I play nine? No, come on.
我能打半场么? 不行
I can't do it.
我打不了了
Come on, just go.
拜托 赶紧离开
How about six?
可以打六个洞么?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表