and he has to be stopped.
必须阻止他
Larry?
拉里?
So that's it, it's all over at HBO.
就是这样了 这事儿传遍了 HBO
Dentist got in touch with Wasserman, thinks l'm a wife-beater.
牙医跟沃瑟曼联♥系♥了 他觉得我打老婆
He thinks l'm a wife-beater.
他觉得我是个打老婆的人
I mean, it's so crazy. I know.
简直太疯狂了 我知道
There's other networks, right? This is not the end of the world, HBO.
还有别的电视台 对吧? 没了 HBO 又不是世界末日
We'll go to ABC. I don't have to be at HBO.
我们去找 ABC 不一定非要是 HBO
No. It's not TV? It's TV.
没错 "这不是电视"?就是电视嘛
What do they think people are watching?
不然人们在看什么?
Yeah. Watch it on TV.
就是 在电视上看的
Don't you? You don't go to the movies to see it.
不是吗?又不是去电影院去看
How are we doing over here, folks? I think l'm done.
用餐还愉快吗? 我吃好了
Can I get this out of the way for you? Great.
这个能帮您拿走吗?太好了
Delicious. You like it?
很好吃 你喜欢吗?
Yeah. Great.
嗯 那就好
How about dessert menu? We got a lot of good stuff.
要看看甜点菜单吗?我们有很不错的甜点
Yeah, excellent. You know what, I think we'll take the bill.
好啊 不用了 我们买♥♥单吧
You sure? Okay, l'll be right back. Let's go to Shutters and get dessert there.
你确定?好的 我马上回来 我们去沙特尔斯吃甜点吧
Just get a change of scenery. You don't want dessert here?
换个地方 你不想在这儿吃甜点?
It would just be more fun to go someplace else.
去其他地方吃更有趣
Relax by the beach.
在沙滩旁放松一下
But we're already here. We could have dessert in two minutes...
但是我们已经在这了 两分钟之内就可以吃的到甜点...
then we could... But it's not all about just the dessert.
然后我们就能... 但是不光是吃甜点
What's it about? It's a little bit of an adventure...
还有什么? 同时可以是个小小的冒险...
to go some place else and see something new.
去其他地方 看看新的风景
I don't know if that's any adventure, really.
我不觉得那是什么探险
That's an adventure. That's an adventure?
是一种探险 那也叫探险?
You know what, fine.
你知道吗 算了
No, wait, I just don't get it. I mean, because it's ridiculous.
别 等下 我不懂 我是说 这太蠢了
We're having a meal. We're having a good time...
我们在吃饭 我们本来很开心...
and I suggest to go to some... You're breaking up the good time...
然后我提议去别的... 你打断了我们的开心时光...
You're breaking up the good time.
是你打断了
'Cause I feel like l want a cup of coffee after I eat dinner.
因为我想在吃晚饭后喝杯咖啡
I don't feel like getting up and driving some place.
我才不想起来开车到别的地方
You know, Larry, l would just like to go home.
你知道吗 拉里 我现在只想回家
Quick cup of decaf?
只喝一杯低咖行吗?
Can I get it to go?
我带走行吗?
That's different, though.
但是那不一样
Are you Mrs. David? Yes, I am.
请问是大卫夫人吗? 是的
Hi, l'm Linda Johnson from Social Services.
你好 我是社区服务的琳达约翰逊
We received a phone call that there was some domestic violence...
我们接到电♥话♥说您家里...
going on in this household.
有家庭暴♥力♥发生
Actually, this is all a big misunderstanding.
其实那都只是误会
Yeah, this.
这个啊
Would you care to press charges?
您想起诉吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表