So? He's on to us.
怎样? 他看透我们了
He knows about the whole thong thing.
他知道丁字裤的事了
He knows about the thong thing.
他知道那条丁字裤的事了
He's on to us? He's on to me.
他看透我们了? 他看透我了
How did this happen? He's on to me now.
怎么会 那他也看透我了
He'll be on to you. How did this happen?
他会看透你的 怎么会这样?
Who told him?
谁和他说的?
I had this lunch with that guy for the charity...
我做慈善和那个人一起吃饭...
and I told him about it.
我和他说过这事
He must've told Rob, who told him.
他肯定和劳勃说了 然后他告诉咨♥询♥师了
Why would Rob even... Christ.
为什么劳勃会...天啊
It must have come up somehow, l don't know.
一定是无意提起来了 我不清楚
So what happened? Are you out of there?
那发生什么了?你退出了吗?
I'm out, yeah. How?
我退出了 当然 怎么办的?
I told him I was happy and I didn't need the therapy.
我和他说我感到开心 我不再需要咨♥询♥了
You told him what? I told him I was happy.
你和他说什么? 我说我很开心
That's what l'm telling him. How can you steal my termination?
那是我要和他说的 你怎么能剽窃我的告别?
I didn't. I didn't know you were gonna say that.
我没有 我不知道你准备这么说
How else am I gonna leave a shrink? How the fuck do I know?
不然还能怎么离开咨♥询♥师? 我他妈怎么知道?
I'm miserable and l'm suicidal, l want to leave?
我觉得很悲惨 很想自杀 所以我想离开?
So, what am I gonna do?
那 我该怎么办?
Tell him you're a Scientologist or something.
和他说你是科学神教教♥徒♥什么的
I'm not. Tell him you're into Scientology.
我没有 就和他说你信科学神教了
It's easy for you to say, l'm a shrink person.
你这么说容易 我可是全靠咨♥询♥师的
It doesn't matter, you need something to get out.
没关系的 你需要点什么来脱身
Tell him you went to Scientology. I need a better excuse.
就和他说你信科学神教了 我得找个更好的借口
Look, what is this? This is what?
看 这是啥啊?这是啥啊?
Is this the Beverly Center, this thing?
是比弗利中心买♥♥的吗 这件?
This is so... Look at this, with the leather, the whole thing here.
这简直...看看这 还有皮子 这一身
No, that's unbelievable. Yeah, okay.
不 简直难以置信 嗯 好了
Listen, it's good to see you. Stay feeling good, I feel great too.
听着 很高心见到你 继续好好的吧 我也感觉很棒
What's the name of that book again...
那本书的名字叫什么来着...
Battlestar Galactica?
太空堡垒卡拉狄加?
I don't know, I just... l'll look, l'll check that out.
我不知道 我根本... 我会查的 我会找到的
It's a movie too, isn't it?
还有同名电影 是吧?
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm very happy, l'm very happy for you.
我根本不知道你在说什么 我很开心 我也为你感到开心
How are you? Good, how are you?
你好吗? 不错 你好吗?
I've never felt better in my entire life.
我人生中从没感觉这么好过
Groat's, we're not as hyper as we seem
格罗特症 并非如以为那么怪
Groat's, let's hold on to the dream
格罗特症 有梦就千万别放开
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yes, that was Beth Sweeney, ladies and gentlemen.
嗯 女士们先生们 刚才是贝丝斯维尼
Another round of applause for Beth Sweeney.
再为贝丝斯维尼献上一轮掌声
Wasn't she wonderful?
她多棒啊
And she is living proof of the great work being done...
她就是我们的科学家团队在实验室中
by our team of scientists at the Groat's laboratories.
做出的伟大贡献的完美例证
And I have been assured that after they come up...
有人和我确保说 在他们研发出
with a cure for Groat's, they're gonna tackle baldness.
格罗特症的解药之后 他们就会攻克秃顶问题
I've been assured. So, watch out, bald people.
我是这么被打包票的 所以 小心了 秃顶人
Your day is coming. Don't give up hope, keep hope alive.
你们的日子就要到来了 别放弃希望 保持希望啊
You must keep hope alive, bald people.
一定要保持希望 秃顶的大家
Okay, our next performer...
好 我们下一位演出者...
is a young lady who comes to us from Fullerton, California.
是一位来自 加利福尼亚州 富勒顿 的小姐
And she's a pianist.
她是一位钢琴家
And I think you're going to enjoy her very much.
我认为你们会十分享受她的表演的
Please welcome Miss Melanie Tyler...
欢迎 马兰妮泰勒小姐
ladies and gentlemen, Melanie Tyler.
女士们先生们 马兰妮泰勒
This is awful. You can't let her do this.
这糟透了 你不能让她这样下去了
I don't know if we should pull her off. I gotta get her off.
我不知道我们应不应该叫停她 我去叫停她
Time to stop. No!
该停下了 不
Come on, stop. No!
得了吧 停下 不
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表