Okay.
好
Hot.
热
Stop.
停
Stop. Stop?
停 停?
Stop.
停
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
l'm just saying if he gets Sarah Jessica Parker...
我是说如果他能找来杰西卡帕克...
to do a guest shot on our show, it would be great.
来做我们剧的嘉宾 那就太棒了
Mike. How are you, man?
麦克 兄弟 你好吗
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you. Absolutely.
很高兴见到你 当然了
Absolutely. What's going on? ls this...
当然了 怎么了? 这是...
What's going on? What's going on?
怎么了? 怎么了?
What's going on? What in the God's name is wrong with you?
怎么了?天啊你脑子是不是有问题?
You're nuts. You want me to wait outside?
你疯了 你们想要我出去等吗?
No, I don't want you to wait outside. l want you to hear this, okay?
不 我不想让你出去等 我想让你听着 好吗?
Okay. He sends me to a masseuse...
好 他让我去找按♥摩♥师...
and, you know, after 45 minutes, l'm on my back...
之后 你知道的 四十五分钟过后 我躺着呢...
she says, ''Do you want me to finish you off?''
她说"你想让我给你弄完吗?"
And I go, ''Okay.''
我就说"好啊"
l don't know what the hell she's talking about!
我根本不知道她说的是什么!
l think she'll work more on my neck and that'll be it!
我以为她弄弄我的脖子就完了
Then she puts her hand under the sheets and starts pumping away.
之后她把手伸到床单下 开始做活塞运动
Wait a minute, are you messing around with me?
等一下 你在开我的玩笑吗?
No, I didn't know what she was talking about.
不 我没明白她说的是什么
ls this a gag? 'Cause my character goes to a masseuse...
这是恶作剧吗?因为我剧里的人物去找按♥摩♥师...
who wants to give him a happy ending.
按♥摩♥师也想他好好收个尾
That happened on your show? You don't watch my show?
在你剧里有吗 你不看我的剧吗?
You don't? No.
你不看吗 不看
l put my foot in my mouth, all right? l'm sorry, how's the show going?
我不该说的 好吧? 抱歉 剧怎么样了
You don't watch it, why do you care? l'm just making conversation.
你又不看 操什么心? 我只是好好谈话而已
That's why l'm not throwing it back your way.
那也是我不跟着你说的原因
Did you enjoy it? l stopped it.
你享受吗 我叫停了
What do you mean? Who stops a whack-off?
你什么意思?谁会叫停打飞机?
l stopped it after 12 pumps. No wonder you're still uptight.
我在十二下之后就叫停了 难怪你还这么绷着
You either do zero pumps or a thousand pumps.
你要么就一下都不要 要么就弄个一千下
l don't know how I did it.
我不清楚我是怎么做到的
How did you do that? What did you summon?
你是怎么做到的?你怎么想的?
l don't know how I did it.
我不清楚我怎么做到的
lf I stopped at 12 pumps, l would tell my wife.
如果我弄十二下就停了 我会告诉我妻子
l'd go home and say, ''Honey, I was getting a massage...
我会回家说"宝贝 我做按♥摩♥的时候..."
''and I took 12 pumps and I stopped 'cause I love you.''
"我被撸了十二下 我就叫停了 因为我爱你"
l will never ever tell her. l would.
我是不会告诉她的 我会的
And if your wife ever finds out, you're a noble man, you made it stop.
如果你妻子发现的话 你也是个高尚的人 你叫停了
She's not gonna find out, don't worry about it.
她不会知道的 别想了
All right.
好吧
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
She's got an appointment with...
她今天有个预约...
that psychic today.
是和那个灵媒的
The holeinone psychic? l told you about that?
那个一杆进洞的灵媒吗? 我和你说过吗?
Yeah.
嗯
The psychic told his wife he would hit a hole in one, and he did.
那个灵媒和他妻子说他会打个一杆进洞 他就做到了
Could a psychic know something like that? She knew hole in one.
灵媒还知道这种事吗? 她就知道一杆进洞
You better stop her from going.
你最好别让她去了
Larry, good seeing you. Good to see you, Mike.
拉里 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 麦克
Don't forget the CBS meeting.
别忘了CBS的会
CBS today, yeah, l'll see you there. Don't be late.
今天 CBS 嗯 到那见 别迟到了
She's great, do you want her number?
她很棒 你想要她的电♥话♥吗
Absolutely. Good.
当然了 好
Cheryl? Yes, l'm up here!
谢丽儿 嗯 我在上边
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
How was your massage? Good.
你的按♥摩♥怎么样 不错
Good. Guess what? l have made plans for us tonight.
好 你猜怎么?我为咱们今晚做安排了
We're gonna celebrate your CBS deal. lt's not even...
我们要去庆祝你CBS的买♥♥卖♥♥ 都还没
Listen, I have a limo that's gonna pick us up.
听着 我订了辆豪车来接我们
lt's gonna take us to Moho for dinner at the W Hotel.
它会带我们去W酒店的莫霍吃晚饭
And then if we're feeling frisky...
之后如果我们有兴趣的话...
then we can stay all night, do whatever we want.
我们可以在那待一整晚 想做什么都行
l saw that guy who manages the place, Rick Crane.
我碰到管那地方的人了 瑞克克莱恩
l ran into him on the street the other day and I didn't do a stop-and-chat.
我有一天在街上碰到他 之后我没停步谈
He wanted to stop and talk, and I just kept walking...
他想停下说两句 我就接着走了...
but I said hello, but it could be a little touchy.
但我打招呼了 但确实可能有点尴尬
Why didn't you stop?
你为什么不停下?
lt's too awkward and horrible to do those stop-and-chats.
搞这些停步谈太尴尬也太糟糕了
Don't worry about it. l wouldn't worry about it.
别想了 是我就不会担心的
We probably won't even run into him. We have the meeting with CBS today.
我们可能都不会碰到他 我们今天要和CBS开会
lt's not a done deal or anything. l don't even know...
事情还没成呢 我甚至都不知道
Come on, it's as good as done, right?
算了 和成了一样啊 是吧?
Have you seen my keys? l have an appointment with the psychic.
你看到我的钥匙了吗?我和灵媒预约了
l'm actually running late. I got them.
我有点晚了 我找到了
All right, I will see you later. Honey, I got a better idea.
好吧 之后见 宝贝 我有更好的主意
What? Let's fool around.
什么? 我们玩一玩
Right now? Listen, I have an appointment.
现在吗?听着 我有预约了
Forget the psychic. Let's fool around.
别管灵媒了 我们玩一玩
lt took me a long time to get this. No, not right now!
花了我好久才预约上的 不 现在不行!
No means no!
我说不就不!
God, no, save it for tonight!
天啊 不行 等今晚吧!
Larry, no. Listen, I have got to get going.
拉里 不行 听着 我得走了
You're gonna make me late. l've got a lump.
你会害我迟到的 我有个肿瘤
l'm afraid she's gonna tell you about it!
我怕她会告诉你!
Do you hear what l'm saying? l'm dying!
你听到我说的话了吗?我要死了!
And that's the name of the show.: Aren't you Evelyn?
这就是剧的名字《这不艾芙琳嘛?》
l like the edge of it because it's funny, but it's a little quirky, too.
我喜欢它的新奇 因为很有趣 但也有点怪诞
This is all Larry's idea. He came to my office and pitched it...
这都是拉里的点子 他来我办公室和我讲的...
and I immediately just thought it was superb.
我当时就觉得这太棒了
And, Lar, hello?
还有 拉儿 嘿?
Hello? We're pitching.
在吗?我们推销呢
Did she offer you coffee or water or something?
她问你需要水或者咖啡什么的了吗?
She did. I don't want any, but perhaps you'd like an espresso?
她说了 我不需要 或许你想来杯浓缩咖啡?
We can make you a latte here. l'm okay, thank you.
我们能给你做杯拿铁 我不用了 谢谢你
All right. You know, the thing that's hard...
好吧 你知道的...
about having been on a successful show...
演这么火的剧最难的是...
is that it's great...
是尽管它很棒...
but everybody identifies me with Elaine.
但每个人都把我当成伊莲
Okay, so for instance...
好 举个例子说...
recently, I was skiing with my family in Jackson Hole.
最近 我和我的家人在杰克逊洞滑雪
And I was wearing the helmet, the goggles...
我当时带着头盔 护目镜...
the big, baggy clothes, covered in snow, blah, blah, blah....
穿着那种包装一样的衣服 浑身是雪 什么的...
l see your husband Larry.
我看到你的丈夫拉里了
Yeah, he getting a massage. Right.
嗯 他去做按♥摩♥了 对
He getting more than just a massage.
他做的可不止是按♥摩♥
He's very happy.
他十分开心呢
Yeah, he having sex with her hand!
嗯 他在和她的手发♥生♥关♥系♥!
She pump 32 times, then....
她撸了三十二下 之后...
So, that is an example, don't you think?
这个是个例子 你觉得如何?
Larry, isn't that a good example...
拉里 这是不是个好例子...
of trying to.... Like the skiing thing.
表示... 比如说滑雪的事
Like, when she was skiing. No, that's just what I said.
她滑雪时候的事 不 我刚说了这个
l know. She was skiing and then she had the problem.
我知道 她在滑雪的时候出了这个问题
No, I said that, so...
不 我说过了 那
Situations like that are gonna come up on the show.
这种情况会出现在剧里
Just like that. So, l'm thrilled that you're here.
就像这样的 嗯 我很激动你们能来这里
l'm a huge fan of both of you, obviously. Thank you.
当然 我是你们两个的大粉丝 谢谢你
And I love your idea...
而且我喜欢你的点子...
and we would love to be in business with you.
我们会很高兴和你们合作的
Great, terrific, fantastic!
棒 很棒 太棒了!
Talk further about casting and further, you know.
进一步联♥系♥那些选角什么的 你知道的
l've kind of gotta take off, l'll see you soon.
我有事得走了 之后再见
Thank you. Nice to see you.
谢谢你 很高兴见到你
We'll be in touch.
我们再联♥系♥
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表