Yes. Yes.
嗯 嗯
You want to have lunch?
你想要吃个午餐吗?
And we'll talk about how we can arrange maybe my contributing something?
我们会聊聊怎么安排我的捐助事宜?
Oh, my gosh, that would be wonderful.
哦 我的天 那太好了
But we're not just gonna talk about money.
但是我们不只是聊钱的事儿
Of course not. We'll talk about each other.
当然不会 我们会聊聊彼此
Okay. l'd like to get to know you.
嗯 我想要了解你
l'd like to get to know you, too.
我也想了解你
Oh, my God, you're gonna give me another heart attack.
哦 我的天 你要让我犯心脏病了
Stop it, Mr. Weiner.
快停吧 韦纳先生
Oh, my God! Oh, my goodness.
哦 我的天! 哦 天哪
You're so charming and beautiful.
你太迷人 太美丽了
l don't know how that schlep ever married you.
我不知道那个笨蛋怎么娶得上你
Me neither. No?
我也不知道 是吗?
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
l think I do know what you mean.
我觉得我知道你什么意思
l mean it very sincerely.
我是真心的
You remember Barry's father? l sure do. How you doing?
你还记得巴里的父亲吧? 当然 你好吗?
How are you? Good.
你好吗? 不错
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Please excuse me to the ladies' room. Larry, why don't you have a seat here?
抱歉我要去个卫生间 拉里 你坐这里吧?
And chat with Mr. Weiner. You will be back, though?
跟韦纳先生聊聊 你会回来 对吧?
l will be back. 'Cause he can't fill in for you.
我会回来 因为他代替不了你
No, he can't. But he'll do his best. l'll be right back.
是的 他不行 但是他会尽力的 我马上回来
You'll come right back. Yeah.
你得赶紧回来 嗯
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
What a treat. Oh, God.
真是享受 哦 天啊
ls it a custom in Japan...
在日本 是不是有这样的习俗...
for a man to send...
一个男人送...
orchids to another man?
给另一个男人兰花?
Like a professional, someone who's a professional...
比如专业人员 做专业工作的人...
a doctor or a dentist or an acupuncturist?
医生 牙医或针灸师?
Now, how the hell would I know what that means?
我怎么会知道那是什么该死的意思?
l don't know what they do in Japan.
我不了解日本人的事
They might take it up the ass for all I know in Japan.
据我所了解的日本 他们可能会肛♥交♥
What are you asking me for? lt's a stupid question.
你是向我问什么呢?愚蠢的问题
So, what are you doing these days? l'm working on a....
你最近干什么呢? 我最近在...
Actually, a new show for Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
实际上 我在给茱莉亚路易斯-德利法斯写一个新剧
From Seinfeld? Yeah.
《宋飞正传》那个? 嗯
You got to be kidding me.
你逗我呢吧
How do you know her? l worked on the show.
你怎么认识她的? 我在那个剧组工作
What show? Seinfeld?
什么剧?《宋飞正传》?
Yeah, Seinfeld. What did you do?
嗯 《宋飞正传》 你做什么?
l was the cocreator. You must have made a bundle.
我是创作者之一 你一定大赚了一笔
l did okay.
是啊
You're a lucky bastard. l am, l'm very lucky.
你个幸运的混♥蛋♥ 是啊 我是很幸运
And l'll tell you something.
我跟你说啊
l'm lucky that I had a father who was so supportive of me...
我很幸运有个如此支持我的老爸...
because without him it never would have happened.
因为没有他的话 不可能取得这些成果
l was working in a dry cleaner. l didn't tell him.
我当时在一家干洗店工作 我没跟他说
l had no money, but I needed to support myself.
我没钱 但是我需要维持生计
And then one day, he found out about it....
有一天 他发现了
Next thing I knew, he said to me, ''Listen, I got a lot of money.
接下来我记得 他对我说 "听着 我有的是钱
''l'm gonna give you this money anyway, after I die.
"我死后 这些钱肯定会给你
''Let me give you some now.''
"现在先给你一些吧"
Your father left you money before he died? Yes, he did.
你老爸去世前就给你钱了? 是的 没错
He gave me a quarter of what I was gonna get in the will...
他把留给我的遗产中的四分之一先给我了...
and that enabled me to go out and start writing.
这就帮助我走出困境 开始创作
l never would have gotten Seinfeld if not for him.
如果没有他 我不可能编写《宋飞正传》的
l was able to put food in the refrigerator, when he came over...
他来的时候 我可以把冰箱里放上食物
he had great things to eat.
他能吃到好东西
l bought a Barcalounger, a big-screen TV with the money.
我用那些钱买♥♥了躺椅 大屏电视
When he'd come over to my house, he could sit and relax.
他来我家的时候 就可以坐上放松一下
Why should he wait until he's dead to give me the money? lt's ridiculous.
他为什么非要等到去世才给我钱?太荒谬了
Listen, put a sock in it.
听着 别说了
l got to move fast. Do you know of an estate lawyer?
我要抓紧了 你认识房♥地♥产♥律师吗?
My lawyer's in Acapulco. l need an estate lawyer right away.
我的律师现在在阿卡普尔科 我急需房♥地♥产♥律师
Yeah, I know a great estate lawyer. Joel Reynolds.
嗯 我认识一个很棒的房♥地♥产♥律师 祖尔雷诺斯
l ran into him the other day.
我之前碰到过他
Reynolds. Where is he? He's in Santa Monica.
雷诺斯 他在哪儿? 他在圣莫尼卡
Reynolds and McKay, he's great.
雷诺斯麦凯公♥司♥ 他很棒的
He's good with estates? He's terrific.
他擅长房♥地♥产♥? 很棒的
Probate and that kind of stuff? l gotta make a change right away...
遗嘱认证什么的?我得赶紧变更遗嘱...
and I can't wait for my lawyer.
我等不了我的律师了
Thank you for the lawyer. And I love your wife.
感谢你介绍的律师 我爱你老婆
What kind of change? What are you talking about?
变更什么呢?你在说什么呢?
You'll find out.
你早晚会知道的
l don't know, Cheryl. Maybe he'll make a contribution.
我不知道 谢丽儿 他可能会捐助
The worst that can happen is you'll fly to Mexico with him...
最坏也就是你跟他一起飞去墨西哥...
and come back with a big check.
拿着巨额支票回来
Where are you meeting for lunch? That's the Japanese restaurant.
你们在哪儿吃午餐?是那个日料店
l was there with Jeff last week.
上周我和杰夫就在那吃的
Barry Weiner's here.
巴里韦纳来了
All right, listen, get as much money as you can from him.
好了 听着 从他身上尽可能的多捞点儿钱
Be charming. Okay, goodbye.
拿出你的魅力 嗯 拜拜
What did you do? What the hell did you do?
你干了什么?你搞什么鬼?
Did you tell my father some story about a dry cleaner?
你跟我老爸说了干洗店的事儿?
l told him that I worked in a dry cleaner, and my father found out about it...
我跟他说我在干洗店工作 我爸爸发现了...
and instead of giving me the money after he died...
他没有去世后才给我钱
he gave it to me before he died.
在那之前他就把钱给了我
Your little conspiracy with Cheryl worked.
你跟谢丽儿的小阴谋得逞了
He cut me out of the will, Larry.
他把我从遗嘱里剔除了 拉里
He thinks that I put you up to it, and now he's cut me out of the will...
他觉得我怂恿你去说的 现在呢 他把我从遗嘱里剔除了...
and given all his money to NDRC.
他把所有钱都给了NDRC
NRDC. NRDC, whatever the hell it is.
NRDC NRDC 不管它是什么鬼东西
Just like you and Cheryl planned, your little conspiracy.
就是你和谢丽儿计划的 你们的小阴谋
But why? When he left last night after the story...
为什么?昨晚我跟他讲完 他走的时候...
he said he was going to get a lawyer.
他说他要找个律师
He wanted the name of a lawyer. The lawyer that you gave him.
他要我推荐律师 你推荐的律师
He's down there right now, Larry.
他现在来了 拉里
He is down there flushing my fucking life down the toilet.
他现在来了 把我该死的人生丢进了抽水马桶里
That's what he's doing now, thanks to your help.
多亏了你的帮助 他现在正在这么做
Hello, Reynolds and McKay. Okay, all right.
你好 雷诺斯麦凯公♥司♥ 嗯 好的
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Hello, sir, Joel Reynolds.
你好 先生 我是祖尔雷诺斯
You're Joel Reynolds? Yes, I am.
你是祖尔雷诺斯? 是的
Would you like to have a seat, sir? Yeah, in a minute.
请坐 先生 嗯 待会儿
l'm a little puzzled.
我有点儿迷糊
What's this outfit? ls it a Halloween party, or what?
你穿的这事什么?这是万圣节派对 或是别的?
l know, it's Casual Friday. Casual Friday? What does that mean?
我懂了 今天是便装星期五 便装星期五?什么意思?
That means we just dress like we would at home.
意思是我们可以穿得像在家一样
But you're not at home. No, but it is Casual Friday, so....
但是你不在家 嗯 但是今天是便装星期五 所以...
l know, you told me that already. What do you do on Casual Friday?
我知道 你跟我说了 你们在便装星期五都干什么?
We just come in, do our work. But we dress casually.
我们就来公♥司♥ 干活儿 但是穿得很随意
l don't like it. lt's just one day of the week.
我不喜欢 一周中的一天而已
l don't give a damn if it's half a day a week. l don't like it.
我不管你一天还是半天 我不喜欢
l'm here to change my will. A lot of money is involved.
我来这变更遗嘱 涉及一大笔钱
lt's very important to me. We wouldn't treat you casually.
对我来说很重要 我们不会随意处理的
Then why the hell you dress that way?
那你为什么穿得这么随意?
l want you to be on cutting edge whenever you're handling my business.
我想让你在处理我的事物时 保持最佳状态
This is cutting edge. l don't need this crap.
这就是最佳状态 别废话了
You look like a fucking cowboy. You're J.R., Joel Reynolds, right?
你看起来像个该死的牛仔 你是JR 祖尔雷诺斯 不是吗?
Look, we... You belong in Dallas, not LA.
听着 我们... 你是达拉斯人 不是洛杉矶
l'm sorry, please.
抱歉 拜托
Yeah, you should be sorry because you just lost my account.
嗯 你应该抱歉 因为你失去了我的这个客户
You go wrangle somebody else's.
你去跟别人吵吧
Thank you very much. Son of a bitch.
非常感谢 狗♥娘♥养♥的
lf you come back on a Monday or a Tuesday....
如果你周一或者周二来的话...
You gotta talk to him and tell him I didn't put you up to that.
你得去跟他说 告诉他我没有怂恿你去做这事儿
You have to convince him. l'm totally screwed.
你跟说服他 我真是完蛋了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表