How are you?
你好啊
What are we doing here? How come we didn't go to your office?
你干嘛呢?我们为什么不去你办公室?
I didn't go to my office yet...
我还没去办公室呢…
Hi, can I get you some coffee?
您好 需要来点咖啡吗?
I'll have a decaf.
我要来杯无咖♥啡♥因♥的
Thank you.
谢谢
"Can I get you some coffee?"
"需要来点咖啡吗"
Wouldn't you love that?
您喜欢这样吗?
I left Susie last night.
我昨晚离开苏西了
It was a whole big thing, l got the hell out of there and I told her:
这事儿挺大的 我可算离开那鬼地方了 我对她说
"I'm going to a hotel, don't call me."
"我去宾馆住了 别给我打电♥话♥"
Yeah.
就这样
Holy cow.
天呐
Yeah, I don't know if it's gonna go any further...
是啊 我也不知道以后会进一步恶化…
than just a separation type situation.
还是就只是分个居
I mean, it was a long time coming.
要我说 这天可算来了
My problem is...
我的问题是…
l don't know about the divorce thing, because, you know...
我根本不懂那些离婚的事儿 因为 你懂得…
l don't want her telling people about me, or things to come out in court.
我不想让她跟别人聊起我 或者在法庭上抖露出来什么事
I never broke the law, you know, but personal things.
我从没犯过法 你也知道 但是私事的话
What kind of things? What do you mean?
什么事叫私事?你什么意思?
Like sexual.
像是性方面的
You know, there's certain sexual things that I like...
你懂吧 就是我在性事上的一些癖好
and I don't want Susie yammering about what they are.
我可不想让苏西都抖露出来
They're not horrible things that involve anything that's against the law.
不是什么可怕的事 也不违法
She's got some...
她手握些…
Yeah, but, you know, just stuff...
对 但你懂吧 那些事儿呗…
Stuff that you don't want her to repeat.
那些你不想让她再复述的东西
I don't want her to repeat.
我不想让她复述了
This is sexual blackmail.
这就是性勒索啊
Sexual blackmail.
性勒索
That is just awful.
太糟心了吧
That's, yeah, it's...
是吧 就这样呗
That's why l've never done anything even remotely kinky...
这就是我为什么从来没做过一丁点恶趣味的事
ever, with anyone.
和谁都没有过
The craziest thing l've done: I've been on the bottom.
我♥干♥过最疯狂的事儿 就是男下女上
You know, that's it.
你懂吧 就这了
Not even with your wife.
和你老婆也不这样吗
Look what's happening with your wife.
看看你和你老婆怎么样了吧
You protected yourself ahead of time.
你提前保护好自己了是吧
I don't tell my wife anything, l don't confide in my wife.
我不什么都和老婆说 我不和她吐露什么
I don't trust anybody. I just treat her like an acquaintance.
我谁都不信任 我就把她当熟人
Do you think I want her blabbing about me to people?
你觉得我会想让她四处传我的闲话吗?
If we got divorced tomorrow, she'd have nothing to say.
如果明天我们离婚了 她根本无话可传
Or maybe she could say l hate a couple of people, but that's it.
她也就能说个我讨厌谁谁谁 顶多了
I probably said a couple of nasty things about you...
我可能说过几句你的坏话呢…
but other than that...
但其他的就…
That's assumed.
那是假想的
I do need you to do me a huge favor...
我真的需要你帮我个大忙…
and that is go over by my house and get my clothes.
就是去我们家把我衣服拿出来
Susie will know all about it.
苏西会提前知道的
She's gonna be there?
她会在那吗?
Yeah, she probably will be there. You're not pushing secret codes and all that.
对 她应该在 你也不用输什么密♥码♥
She'll eat me alive.
她会生吞活剥了我的
Just grab my stuff.
就拿上我衣服
I feel like it's, like...
我觉得吧 这就跟…
lt's almost worse than confronting a mourner.
比见了哭丧的还可怕
I owe you big time.
我欠你个大的
No, you don't owe me.
不 你不欠我的
I'll go later today.
我今天晚点儿去
My God. You would not believe this article.
天呐 你不会相信这篇文章的
You would not believe what a political agenda AAA has.
你不会相信美国汽车协会的政♥治♥议程居然是这样的
Honestly.
讲老实话
They just want more roads, so there will be more cars...
他们想要更多条路 这样就会有更多的车
so they'll have more members and more money coming in.
这样他们就有更多的会员和更多的钱
They don't care about the environment...
他们根本不在乎环境…
they don't care about pollution, and we're members!
他们不在乎无污染 而且我们还是其中一员!
We're supporting this?
我们就支持这吗?
You should read this.
你应该读读
I'm going to.
我会的
Why are you so quiet?
你怎么不吭声啊?
I'm not quiet, you're reading.
我没不吭声 你在读啊
Are you thinking about sex?
你是在想性吗?
What the hell are you talking about? No.
你说啥呢?没有
Whenever you're quiet, you're usually thinking about sex.
你一不吭声 通常就是在想性
- I'm not thinking about sex. - You are not?
我没想性 你没有吗?
You're not thinking about a little afternoon sex or something?
你没想着来一场午后性♥爱♥或者其他的?
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇
It's kind of kinky.
一种恶趣味嘛
You think l'm kinky? Do you think you're kinky?
你觉得我恶趣味吗? 你不觉得你恶趣味吗?
You just said, "That's kind of kinky." Do you think l'm kinky?
你刚说"这是某种恶趣味" 你觉得我恶趣味?
I'm not kinky.
我没恶趣味
I'm just saying...
我只是说…
you wanting to have sex in the afternoon is crazy.
你想来场午后性♥爱♥的想法有点疯狂
First of all, I didn't say I wanted to have sex in the afternoon.
首先 我没说过我想在下午做♥爱♥
You said that, why do you say that?
这是你说的 你为什么这么说?
You got a lot going on in there.
你脑子里在想很多东西
Like, sick things going on, is that what you think?
像是 恶心的事 你是这么想的吗?
I didn't say "sick." You think there are sick things going on?
我没说"恶心" 你觉得我想着恶心变♥态♥的事吗?
Are there sick, twisted things going on?
你脑子里有恶心又变♥态♥的事吗?
No, not at all.
没有 完全没有
I don't know where you get that from.
我不明白你从哪感觉出来的
I'm just thinking about Jeff, that's all.
我只是在想杰夫 就这
Forget I said anything. Sorry.
当我什么也没说吧 对不起
I got to go call Jason Alexander.
我要去给杰森·亚历山大打个电♥话♥
For the show?
是节目的事吗?
Yeah, we're gonna get together.
是啊 我们准备一起做
Do you believe that I might be getting back into network television?
你相信吗 我要重返电视界了
I think it's great.
我觉得特别好
All right.
是啊
He really loves the idea. That's good.
他真的很喜欢这个想法 这很好啊
I mean, he can't stop talking about it.
我说 他都停不下来
Hello? Jay?
你好? 阿杰?
Who is this? L.D.
谁呀? 拉里大卫
Lar? What's shaking?
拉里吗? 近来怎么样啊?
We gonna hook up and talk about the show?
我们碰个头聊聊那个节目?
That's what l'm calling about.
我打给你就为这事
Great, where do you want to do this?
太好了 你准备在哪聊啊?
We could do it...
我们可以…
we could do it here, we could do it in my office...
可以在我家 也可以去我办公室
Would you mind coming here?
你介意来我这吗?
Okay, all right, l'll meet you there.
好吧 成 在你那见
You don't mind? No, that will be fine.
你介意吗? 不 那也挺好
3:00, okay? All right, l'll see you then.
三点行吗? 行 到时候见
Okay, pal. Bye.
好的 哥们 拜
Never fails:
总是这样:
Every time I have to go to a meeting, or there's a meeting...
每次我不得不去开个会 或者有个会要开
it's never in my office, or my house.
从来就不在我办公室或者我家里
I'm always going. Nobody's ever coming to me.
我永远是去找人的 从来没人来找过我
I've never had a meeting in my house or in my office.
我从来就没在我房♥子或办公室里开过会
I don't even need chairs in front of my desk. Nobody ever sits there.
我办公桌前面都不用放椅子 从来没人要坐那
Every meeting, l'm traveling.
开一次会 跑一次腿
I'd know that tush anywhere.
一看臀部就知道是你啦
Jabroni, open the window.
幼稚鬼 把车窗打开
I'm awfully sorry. I didn't ask your opinion.
我非常抱歉 我没问你的观点
I've got three kids in there scared to death...
我有三个小孩在那怕的要死…
because some bald-headed turd is shooting at them.
因为某个秃瓢垃圾正对着他们开枪呢
No, sir, we were playing Cowboys and lndians.
不是的 先生 我们只是在玩"牛仔与印第安人"
Have you heard of Columbine?
你不知道科伦拜校园枪击案吗?
It's idiots like you that cause this whole society to be going crazy with violence.
就是像你这样的傻帽才让整个社会变得暴♥力♥又疯狂
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表