Spencer is too adorable. Totally adorable.
斯宾塞太可爱了 可谓是非常可爱了
Jill, how old is he now?
吉尔 他现在多大了?
He's 1 4 months. So cute.
他十四个月大 太可爱啦
They grow so fast, it's amazing. You have them and it's instant.
他们长得很快 很奇妙 生下来后就长得飞快
lt's instantaneous growth. Look at this tiny little broccoli here.
瞬间长大 看这颗小西兰花
Where's the bottom of the broccoli?
这颗西兰花的块茎在哪里?
Can somebody tell me what they did to the bottom of the broccoli?
有人能告诉我他们对西兰花块茎做了什么?
l like the bottom, it's crunchy.
我喜欢块茎 口感爽脆
Right. Really?
是呀 讲真?
You know, look at this broccoli, there's nothing.
要知道 看这颗西兰花 什么都没有
They cut the whole thing off, there's no bottom.
他们切掉了整个东西 没有茎部
ls there one person at this table who can eat cauliflower?
在座的的各位 有谁吃菜花的?
What is it? Who put this on earth, this vegetable?
这是什么?谁把这留在世上 这种菜?
Larry, Jeremy has something he wants to ask you.
拉里 杰里米有点事情要问你
He's been wanting to ask. lt's really no big deal.
他一直想问 这真没什么大不了的
lt's, you know, l'm applying for a fellowship.
事情是 你知道 我在申请助学项目
You want to switch glasses with me, is that it?
你想和我换眼镜 对不对?
l like that whole Clark Kent thing you got happening there.
我喜欢你像克拉克肯特那种眼镜
Thanks. lt works at the galleries, you know.
谢谢 你知道的 比较适合画廊
So l'm applying for a fellowship at the LA County Museum of Art and....
嗯 我在申请洛杉矶郡艺术博物馆的助学项目...
Yeah, l'm real excited.
是 我真的很兴奋
But I need a letter of recommendation...
但是我需要一封推荐信...
and I would absolutely be indebted to you forever...
我得欠你一个天大的人情...
if you could do it for me.
如果你可以为我写一封的话
l would appreciate it so much. l love the indebted part, believe me.
我会很感激你的 我喜欢欠人情那部分 相信我
Don't get me wrong.
别误会了
You know, I don't really know that much about art.
你知道的 我不是很了解艺术
But you know about Jeremy. That's the point, right?
但是你了解杰里米 这才是关键 对么?
And his work, right?
和他的作品 对么?
Just that he'd be an asset to the county. Absolutely.
只要说他是这个郡的财富 对
That seems easy enough.
这听起来挺容易的
Yeah. Yeah.
是呀 是呀
Sure, okay. That'd be great.
好吧 好吧 那简直太好了
Thank you very much for it. Okay. Here's to Larry.
对此非常感谢 好诶 敬拉里
And to the fellowship that's gonna be, all right?
也敬即将成功拿到的项目 好吧?
Yes, absolutely. And to the Lakers.
是呀 那是当然 敬湖人队
The Lakers' season starting up tomorrow. That's right.
湖人队将开始进入赛季 那就对了
You're not a Lakers fan are you? You're a Knicks fan.
你不是湖人队的球迷 对么?你是尼克斯队的球迷
l'm a Knicks fan, yeah. Table for one.
我是尼克斯队的球迷 是呀 你换一桌坐吧
But l'm going tomorrow night.
但是我明晚要去
My manager has season tickets right next to the Laker bench.
我的经纪人有本赛季 座位紧靠湖人队长凳的票
He's got the most unbelievable seats. Pretty amazing.
他拿到了最不可思议的座位 相当了不起
That's pretty amazing. But you're a Knick fan.
这太了不起啦 但是你是尼克斯队的球迷呀
l'll root for the other team. l can't stand the Lakers, really.
我会为另一支球队加油的 我实在受不了湖人队
No. No, I can't stand them.
不是吧 不 我受不了他们
l get so much satisfaction out of seeing...
能看到当他们输了比赛之后
19,000 people disappointed when they lose, I just....
有一万九千人失望 我就太满足了 我只是...
Right, when they lose, which is very seldom.
是呀 但他们很少败北
Very seldom. I mean, they have Shaq.
很少 我的意思是 他们有沙奎尔
Best player that ever lived. End of story.
有史以来最好的球员 没的说
l'll be right back. l am a sucker for cilantro, l'll tell you.
我马上回来 和你说 我太爱吃香菜啦
l had I just need to seize this moment while Bob's in the bathroom.
我需要抓紧鲍勃在洗手间的这点时间
But, Jeremy and Larry, for Bob's 40th birthday...
但是 杰里米和拉里 为了鲍勃四十岁生日
what I want to do is to give him...
我想做的是给他...
one of those books where each person does a page.
一本每页都由一人完成的书
You know what I mean? What do you mean, a page?
你们懂我意思吗? 你什么意思 一页?
lt could be anything you want. Like, if you would draw something.
可以是你想到的任何东西 比如 你可以画些什么
You could do an art piece, and you could write a recollection of Bob...
你可以做一件艺术品 你可以写一段和鲍勃的往事...
or a poem, or something you can share.
或者一首诗 亦或分享些什么
Make it funny, would be great, if you could make it funny.
写得有趣点儿 那会很好 如果你可以让它有趣些
Great, I would love to do that. Thank you, he would love that.
很好 我很乐意这样做 谢谢你 他会喜欢的
That'd be an honor. Larry, would you like to do that?
这是种荣幸 拉里 你愿意这样做吗?
A page? That would be nice.
一页? 那样会很好
l mean, I have a limited amount of time.
我想说 我时间有限
l've got his letter to write.
我要写他的推荐信
You know, Bob's thing doesn't have to be a big thing.
你知道 鲍勃的事情不花太多功夫
You could do that, honey. Yeah.
你可以做到的 宝贝 嗯
Really? Good, thank you.
真的么?太好了 谢谢你
Thank you, that'll be great. Bob's birthday is on Saturday.
谢谢你 这太棒了 鲍勃的生日在周六
So, if I could pick it up around Wednesday.
所以 我大概会在周三去取
Does anybody want to split cheesecake or something?
有人想点个芝士蛋糕分着吃啥的吗
l'd love dessert. Actually, we cannot stay for dessert.
我想要甜点 事实上 我们待不到上甜点了
What?
什么?
My parents came into town, and I hate to leave them by themselves.
我的父母来城里了 我不想独留他们在家
Where are you guys going? We're on our way back.
你们要去哪里? 我们要回家了
My parents are in town. Let's see, you want some....
我的父母在城里 我看一下啊 你需要点...
You want some money for this dinner?
你们想要我付一些这顿晚餐的钱吗?
You want some money for the dinner?
你们想要我付一些这顿晚餐的钱吗?
l don't know, how much was this?
我不知道 这要花多少?
$60, or what, I don't know, $80? What did you have?
60美元 还是多少 我不知道 80美元?你吃了什么?
l mean, we just had some turkey.
我的意思是 我只是吃了点火鸡肉
What did we have, turkey and a glass of wine?
我们吃了什么 火鸡肉和一杯酒?
l don't even know what to put down here. I mean, l'm....
我甚至不知道应该放多少 我的意思是 我...
$90, how's that, is that good? ls $90 good?
90美元 这么样 可以么?90美元好么?
$110?
110美元?
$115, what'd you have?
115美元 你吃了什么?
Chicken and turkey and a glass... I got $115, is that cool?
鸡 火鸡和一杯...我付了115美元 可以了吧?
All right, bye, you guys. Bye, Cheryl.
好的吧 再见 朋友们 再见 谢丽儿
Thanks for coming out.
谢谢你能来
Larry, aren't you gonna say goodbye? Yeah, of course l'm gonna say...goodbye.
拉里 你不打算说再见么? 嗯 我当然要说了...再见
All right, bye you guys. l was gonna say goodbye.
好的 再见各位 我正要说再见
Drive safe, okay? l left $1 15.
安全驾驶 好么? 我留了115美元
l go out to dinner, I wind up with a homework assignment.
我出来吃晚饭 结果被留了一份家庭作业
What was all that goodbye business? That was really embarrassing.
再见那是怎么回事?那真令人尴尬
l wanted to remind you to say goodbye.
我想提醒你去道别
l was gonna say goodbye, l'm not a moron. l know how to--
我正要道别 我不是个傻瓜 我知道怎么去...
Sometimes you don't. What?
有的时候你就忘了 怎么会?
Sometimes you forget to say goodbye to people.
有的时候你忘了和人们道别
l forget to say goodbye? Never in my life have I forgotten.
我忘了说再见?在我人生中从未忘记过
Yes, you have. Then people think that you're doing it intentionally.
是的 你忘记过 之后人们会认为你是刻意的
That's ridiculous. You know how much I paid for that dinner?
这太可笑了 你知道这顿晚餐我付了多少钱?
l just kept putting money down. Why didn't they stop me?
我只是不停的在放钱 为什么没有人阻止我?
Why did you keep putting money down? Because they didn't stop me.
你为什么一直在掏钱? 因为他们不阻止我
Thank you. You didn't have to put in that much.
谢谢你 你没必要放那么多
l kept saying, ''ls that enough?'' $80, $90.
我不停的说"这够了么?"80美元 90美元
l hope my parents found something to eat. l didn't even think about that.
我希望我父母可以找到吃的东西 我甚至都没有想到那里
How long are they staying for, anyway? They're staying till next week...
他们住多久? 他们会待到下个星期...
when we go to Monterey for Becky's wedding.
到我们去蒙特雷参加贝基的婚礼的时候
lt doesn't work because that Okay, all right!
这个不行是因为... 好的!
l think they mean normally. Okay, but then I want Arabia.
我想他们是说正常情况吧 好吧 那我想要阿♥拉♥伯
We already settled that.
我们已经说好了啊
lt's not a country. lt is a country.
那不是一个国家 是一个国家
Hi, guys. Hi.
嗨 伙计们 嗨
ls Arabia a country? Arabia? No, it's Saudi Arabia.
阿♥拉♥伯是一个国家吗? 阿♥拉♥伯?不 是沙特阿♥拉♥伯
You don't know what the hell you're talking about...
你不知道你到底在说什么...
''Mr. Expert in somebody else's field.''
"在别人领域充专家先生"
What are you guys playing, Scattergories?
你们在玩什么 填字游戏?
Yeah. Can I play?
是的 我可以玩么?
Hope you don't mind, we raided your games.
希望你不要介意 我搜到了你的游戏
No, I don't care. No, we haven't played this
不 我不介意 不 我们从来没玩过它
And your liquor.
和你的酒
You wanna play a quick round of Scattergories?
你想来玩一轮填字游戏吗?
No, l'm gonna go up. Yeah, thank you, Captain Geography.
不 我要上楼了 好 谢谢你 地理队长
Larry, don't you say goodnight?
拉里 不说句晚安么?
Goodnight, sorry.
晚安 对不起
Goodnight.
晚安
Okay, ''J,'' five, go!
好吧 "J" 五 走起!
Ohio State, that's a college with an ''O.''
俄亥俄州 有个学院"O"开头
For heaven's sake. Give me time, I want to do it, too.
看在老天的份上 给我点时间 我也想玩
Gosh! Occidental!
天呀! 西方!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表