But I don't know how to work a video camera.
但是我并不会使用录像机
I mean, it really took some time to do this thing, too.
我的意思是 这也需要花一些时间去学会
Here's what I want you to do. Okay.
这是我想要你做的事情 好的
I want you to go on the lnternet and get some information for me...
我希望你上网帮我找一些信息关于
on the Cobb salad.
科布沙拉
Who invented it, where it comes from...
谁发明了它 源自何处
Okay, l'll get on that right now.
好的 我现在就查
All right. See what you can find out. Right away.
好的 看看你能找到些什么 马上
Shelley. Hi, it's Larry.
雪莱 嗨 我是拉里
Yeah, a lot of fun.
嗯 很有意思
And again, tell Cliff how much we enjoyed it.
重复一下 告诉克里夫我们有有多享受这部电影
That was really a good piece of work there.
那真的是一部好作品
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好
We should go out. I'll talk to Cheryl.
我们应该去 我会告诉谢丽儿的
Just you and me?
只有你和我么?
Oh, my God.
哦 天呀
Shelley, no. That was...
雪莱 不 这
No, that was just a joke because they were talking so much.
不 那只是一个玩笑 因为他们说个不停
It was like a joke for their benefit.
这只是针对他们开的玩笑
Oh, my God, no.
哦 天哪 不
No. That was just an arm. I was just stretching my arm.
不 那只是一只胳膊 我只是伸了胳膊
That didn't... Oh, no, Shelley.
不是那样的 哦 不 雪莱
No, Shelley, of course not!
不 雪莱 当然不是!
Shelley, you don't...
雪莱 你不要
But no, that's not true!
不 那不是真的!
But what about the bracelet? Shelley!
但是手镯呢?雪莱!
Larry? Is everything okay?
拉里?一切都好么?
The salad stuff? Yeah.
沙拉的事情? 是的
"The Cobb salad was created at the legendary Brown Derby in Hollywood."
"科布沙拉创造于好莱坞具有传奇色彩的布朗德比餐厅"
The owner, Bob Cobb, was hungry one night.
餐厅所有者 鲍勃科布 一天晚上饿了
In the middle of the night, he went downstairs...
在午夜 他下了楼
and he came up with it.
然后他创造了它
It wasn't the Drake Hotel in Chicago?
这不是在芝加哥的德雷克酒店么?
No, it was in Hollywood. You remember that...
不 是在好莱坞 你还记得这个
Let me see that.
给我看一下
Created at the Brown Derby in Hollywood. Right.
发明于好莱坞的布朗德比餐厅 是的
My friend Cliff Cobb lied to me about the Cobb salad!
我朋友克里夫科布骗我关于科布沙拉的诞生
His grandfather didn't invent it.
他的祖父没有创造它
Bob Cobb did!
是鲍勃科布!
Trick or treat! Look at you.
不给糖就捣蛋 看看你
There you go.
给你们
Bye.
再见
Those kids are really cute. You wanna do some?
这些孩子太可爱啦 你想给他们发糖么?
You wanna switch? Yeah, you can do some.
你想对换一下么 是呀 你可以发一些
Okay.
好的
Well, let me just do a few more bags.
等一下 让我再装上几袋糖
You keep up the...
你继续
You do a few and then we'll switch.
你再发点糖 然后我们就换
Trick or treat.
不给糖就捣蛋
How old are you? Thirteen.
你多大啦?13岁
Thirteen? Yeah.
13岁?是的
You look more like 16 or maybe even 17.
你看起来更像是16岁甚至17岁
No, we're 13. Can we just have our candy, please?
不 我们13岁 你能给我们一点糖么?拜托了
Where's your costumes?
你们的万圣服装呢?
I'm being my sister. This is my costume.
我在假装我的姐姐 这就是我的万圣装
I'm a teacher. You're a teacher.
我是个老师 你是个老师呀
Wow, I would like to get my seat in your class.
喔 我想在你的课堂找个位置
You got candy? Hello.
你有糖果么?你好
Yeah, I don't think so.
是 我不这么认为
You kidding? It's Halloween.
你在搞笑么? 这是万圣节哎
Yeah, I know. Doesn't mean you're entitled to go around to people's homes...
嗯 我知道 这并不意味着你你们有权到别人家中去
and bilk them out of candy.
然后从他们那里诈骗糖果
Are you kidding? Yeah.
你是在开玩笑么 是的
Asshole! Fuck you!
混♥蛋♥!艹!
Shit.
糟了
Can you believe this?
你能相信眼前的一切么?
Those girls.
那些姑娘们
Yeah, why would they do something like that?
是呀 他们为什么这么干?
Because I didn't give them candy, that's why.
原因是我没有给她们糖果
You're standing at the door with a bowl of candy.
你就站在放糖碗的旁边
Why can't you...
为什么你不能
Because I don't think 17-year-old girls with no costume on...
因为我认为17岁的孩子没有穿万圣服装
You shouldn't be allowed... Who cares?
你不应该允许... 谁在乎呢?
They were just using Halloween to get candy!
他们只是用万圣节来拿糖!
Who cares? It's Halloween, just give them candy.
谁在乎呢?这是万圣节 给他们糖就是了
You just use the holiday for your own selfish purposes?
你以假期为名只是为满足自己的私欲?
So what? So you'd rather have them toilet-paper your house?
所以呢?所以你宁愿让他们用厕纸缠满房♥子?
I didn't know that it was gonna be "felony or treat."
我不知道这会变成"不给糖就犯罪"
I didn't think the trick extended to felony.
我不认为这个捣蛋可以延伸到重罪
Why would it kill you to just give them a few pieces of candy?
给她们一些糖你会死么?
I don't understand that.
我不明白
Because there's gotta be some kind of cut-offs...
因为这里必须有一些限制
for Halloween to work. What is it with you and your cutoffs?
区分万圣节和工作 你和你的限制是要怎样?
And your "shouldn't there be" and "should there be"? Who cares?
还有你的"不应该有"和"应该有"? 谁在乎呢?
Trick-or-treating at 40?
四十岁还去参加"不给糖就捣蛋"么?
Free candy, l'm 40 years old, l want free candy!
免费糖果 我四十岁了 我想要免费糖果
Not everybody knows your rules.
并不是每个人都了解你的规则
You got a set of rules and you think everyone's gonna adhere to them...
你有很多的条条框框并且你认为每个人都要拥护它们
but they're not, because nobody knows them.
可是不是的 因为没有人了解它们
You have a long day of cleaning ahead of you.
你有一整天的时间去清理你面前的一切
I'm gonna clean it up by myself?
我要一个人打扫这里么?
You're gonna clean this up by yourself. Whose fault is this?
你是要一个人清理这里了 这是谁的错?
I'm gonna call the police.
我要报♥警♥
So they had no costumes?
所以他们没有穿万圣服饰?
Right, they had no costumes, and for some reason, that really upset him.
是的 他们没有穿万圣装 出于一些原因 这很让他很生气
You sure there were no costumes?
你确定她们没有穿万圣服装?
'Cause sometimes they can be very subtle costumes.
因为有的时候他们可能是很微妙的服饰
No they weren't subtle at all. There were no costumes.
不他们穿的不微妙 她们就没穿万圣服饰
They were just going around from house to house for candy.
他们只是在周边的一家一户要糖果
Is it possible to find these girls and maybe talk to their parents?
有没有可能找到这些女孩 也许可以和她们的父母谈谈?
By your descriptions, "dark hair, 20 years old"...
根据你的形容"黑色头发 20岁"
l mean, there's 10,000 kids who could fit that description.
我认为可能有一万人符合你的描述
It was sort of Elvira-ish. She looked like Elvira.
有一点埃尔维拉风 她看起来像埃尔维拉
So she was kind of in a little bit of costume there.
所以她还是做了一点点打扮
The Elvira thing.
埃尔维拉相关的饰物
No, that wasn't a costume.
不 那并不是万圣服饰
I'm just using Elvira to describe her. That's all.
我只是用埃尔维拉来形容她 说完了
It's just a way to... lt's a shorthand.
那只是一种方法 类似于速记
They knocked on the door, they said, "Trick or treat"?
她们敲了门 她们说"不给糖就捣蛋"?
Yeah. And you had treats.
是呀 然后你招待了她们
Yes.
是的
I was giving out candy all night.
那一晚上都在发糖
But I don't have to give them candy, they don't deserve candy...
但是我没有给她们糖果 她们不配
and I don't deserve this. "Bald asshole"?
然而我也不应被叫"秃顶混♥蛋♥"
That's a hate crime. We're a set, we're a group.
这是一起仇恨犯罪 我们是一个集体 一个群体
You can't call us bald assholes.
你不能叫我们秃顶混♥蛋♥
What if I were gay? Would that be "gay asshole"?
如果我是同性恋呢?是不是就变成"同性恋混♥蛋♥"?
That's a hate crime.
这是仇恨犯罪
But it says "bald asshole."
但是这里写了"秃顶混♥蛋♥"
But we consider ourselves a group of people.
我们给自己贴上群体标签
Sir, l'm bald, l'm not offended.
先生 我是秃头 我并没有觉得被冒犯
With all due respect, Officer Byrd, you are not bald.
恕我直言 伯德警员 你不算秃头
You have chosen to shave your hair.
你选择把头发剃光
That's a look you're cultivating to be fashionable...
这样你的形象看起来很时尚
and we don't consider you part of the bald community. With all due respect.
恕我直言 我不认为你属于秃头那类人
Did they threaten you in any way? Did you see weapons of any kind?
她们通过任何方式威胁你了么?你见到任何武器了么?
No, there was no threat, except for the "trick" threat.
不 除了"捣蛋"威胁之外 没有其他形式的威胁
What's the trick threat? The trick or treat.
什么叫做捣蛋威胁? 不给糖就捣蛋
"No treat? Trick."
"没有糖?捣蛋"
It's a threat. How far can you take these tricks?
那就是威胁 这种捣蛋可以延伸到什么地步?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表