All right, can I take a guess? Yeah, sure.
好吧 我能猜猜么 好呀 当然可以
You don't want me to write the letter of recommendation.
你不想让我来写这封推荐信了
Wow! Yeah. Holy, what a
哇!是啊 天哪 真是...
That's a load off my mind, l'll tell you. lt's a shame, though.
心里一块石头落地了 我要告诉你 然而 这是个遗憾
'Cause I wrote some really laudatory things about your work...
因为我真的写了一些关于赞美你工作的言辞...
with the geometric shapes...
和几何图形...
the triangles and the trapezoids and all of that.
三角形和梯形以及所有这些
There's a little more to it than that--
有比这还多的东西
l don't know, but they're very compelling figures...
我不知道 但它们是非常引人注目的图画...
the triangle and the square and.... Thank you.
那些三角形 正方形和... 谢谢
You take care of yourself. Maybe some other time.
你照顾好你自己 以后还有机会
l'm available for any kind of favor that you need.
我可以提供任何你需要的帮助
Okay, thanks a lot, bye-bye, now.
好的 十分感谢 再见了
Coffee on me! Ladies and gentlemen...
咖啡我包了!先生们 女士们...
free coffee and donuts and Danish and bagels.
咖啡 甜甜圈 丹麦面包 贝果通通免费
Anything you want. On me, I got it, everybody, come on.
任何你想要的 我付钱 大家都来吧
Come on up, get some coffee. That's right, go ahead, enjoy yourself.
快站起来 喝点咖啡 来吧 吃得开心
Thataway, that's it, don't be shy. Thank you very much, thank you.
对 就是这样 不要害羞 非常感谢你 谢谢你
Come on, people, everything on me.
来吧朋友们 我包场
This is very good, by the way, thank you.
这真是太棒了 顺便提一句 谢谢你
lt's a cafe latte? What is that, milk?
这是拿铁咖啡么?这是什么 牛奶么?
Milk and coffee? Milk and coffee, yeah.
牛奶和咖啡? 是 牛奶和咖啡
Milk and coffee, who would've thought?
牛奶和咖啡 谁会想到?
Milk and coffee. We can go now if you want.
牛奶和咖啡 如果可以 我们就走了吧
My God, what a drink! l want to take off.
天哪 多棒的一杯! 我想走了
lt's milk and coffee mixed together. Let's do that.
这就是把牛奶和咖啡搅拌在一起 我们走吧
We've gotta go there, sit down, have a donut, have a bagel.
我们必须去那里 坐下 吃甜甜圈 吃百吉饼
ls Shaquille O'Neal on this floor? Down the hall.
沙奎尔住在这层么? 在大厅下面
Thank you very much, thank you.
太感谢你啦 谢谢
Paging Dr. Bender. Paging Dr. Bender.
呼叫本德尔医生 呼叫本德尔医生
Excuse me, are you a doctor?
对不起 你是医生吗?
Yes, l'm a doctor. Could you do me a favor?
是呀 我是医生 能帮我个忙么?
Would you mind taking a quick glance at this thing on my back?
你介不介意快快的看一下我背上这个东西吗?
Tell me if it's anything that I should be concerned about.
告诉我 如果这是我应该担心的任何事情
Sure, turn around. Right over here.
当然 转过去 就在这里
Do you see that over.... This is a solar keratosis.
你看到了... 这是光化性角化病
What is that? lt's benign, it's from the sun.
那是什么? 它是良性的 由日晒造成
Really? l wouldn't worry about it. lt's nothing.
真的么? 我不会担心它的 没什么
My God, thank you. Sure.
我的天呀 谢谢你 当然
That was so nice of you to do that.
你这样做真的太好了
More doctors should be like you.
应该有更多的医生像你一样
Stay out of the sun. Okay, thanks, Doc.
别晒太阳 好的 感谢 医生
Excuse me.
打扰一下
l've got these tapes l'd like to give to Shaquille O'Neal. ls that possible?
我拿这些录像带要送给沙奎尔奥尼尔 可以吗?
Just leave them there. We'll make sure he gets them.
放在那里就好 我们保证他能收到
Really? Thank you very much. Hey, Larry.
真的么?太谢谢你了 嗨 拉里
Hey, Albert. What are you doing here?
嗨 阿尔伯特 你在这里干什么?
l just was gonna give these Seinfeld tapes to Shaq.
我只是把这些《宋飞正传》录像带给沙奎尔
That's really nice of you.
你人真好
Nice of you to come down here to apologize.
很高兴你来这里道歉
That's very.... He'll appreciate it. l was actually just coming to drop them off.
这太...他会接受这个 我实际上只是来这里把它们放下
l wouldn't dare even.... l'm going in there now.
我甚至不敢... 我正准备进去
l'll take you in there with me, come on.
我会带你一起去 跟上
Really? Yeah.
说真的? 嗯
What, you think he's gonna hurt you? Yeah, I do.
咋了 你觉得他会伤害你吗? 是的
l'm sure he'd appreciate an apology.
我确定他会接受你的道歉
lt was an accident. l'll apologize.
那是个意外 我会道歉
What can you do? Things happen.
你能做什么?事情已经发生了
That's a great present. He'll be on his back for two months.
这是一个很棒的礼物 他两个月后会上场
You think he'll like it? He loves it, it's his favorite show.
你认为他会喜欢这个? 他喜欢这个 这是他最喜欢的剧
Great. So how things been going?
太棒了 所以现在事态如何?
Never been better. Good.
再好不过了 好
What do you got, big guy? Peanut butter.
你想出来什么了 大家伙? 花生黄油酱
No. Dairy product, peanut butter. What you mean, no?
不 含奶制品 花生黄油酱 你什么意思 不是?
Peanut butter is not a dairy product. lt's not dairy.
花生黄油酱不是奶制品 那不是奶制品
The whole world knows peanut butter is a dairy product.
全世界都知道花生"黄油"酱是乳制品
What are you saying? Shaq, dairy is from a cow.
你在说什么? 沙奎尔 奶制品源自奶牛
Peanuts are not a dairy product. Peanut butter, moo.
花生不是奶制品 花生黄油酱 哞
Okay, peanuts come from the ground or something.
好吧 花生来自大地或者别的
Albert, how you doing? Look who I found wandering the halls.
阿尔伯特 你怎么样? 看看我发现谁在大厅里游荡
Larry David, Shaquille O'Neal. He's got something he wants to say to you.
拉里大卫 沙奎尔奥尼尔 他有一些话想对你说
l'm so sorry...
我很抱歉...
about the incident, and I don't know how that could've happened.
关于事故 我都不知道这件事是怎么发生的
l was stretching. l never sat there before. l'm sorry.
我正在伸腿 我之前从来没有坐在那里过 我很抱歉
ls that supposed to help? ''Sorry''?
这有用吗?''抱歉''?
l don't know what to do to make it up to you.
我不知道该做些什么 来弥补你
l brought you these Seinfeld tapes.
我给你带了《宋飞正传》录像带
Albert told me you were a big fan.
阿尔伯特告诉我你是影迷
l am. l got you all the tapes of every episode.
我是 我把每一集的所有带子都拿过来了
You have every tape of every show?
你有每一集的录像带?
Listen.... Scattergories.
听着... 填字游戏
Dairy products. Peanut butter...
奶制品 花生黄油酱...
would be considered a dairy product, am I correct?
会被认为是乳制品 我说的对么?
Absolutely, butter. Thank you.
完全正确 黄油 谢谢你
A man that has some sense. No.
一个脑子没问题的人 不是的
Okay, listen, l've got ''Pendant, Porsche, Popeye...
好吧 听着 我有 ''吊坠 保时捷 大力水手...
''Pago Pago, and Provolone.''
"帕果帕果和普罗沃龙"
Doc's killing us. l'm gonna go to the can, l'll be right back.
医生大获全胜啊 我要去上个洗手间 一会儿回来
Told you he was smart. What's the score? All right, now he has 26.
告诉过你他很聪明 比分是多少? 好的 现在他有26分
And what do I have? You have 25.
然后我呢? 你有25分
And what do you got? l have 25.
你得了几分? 我得了25分
By the way, didn't the doctor...
顺便说一下 医生是不是...
mention five items for ''P''?
提到"P"开头的五个物品?
Yeah.
是呀
There's no ''Pago Pago'' and ''provolone'' on this list...
在单子上没有"帕果帕果"和"普罗沃龙"
if you just want to check it out.
你可以看看这个
Oh, my God. The doc is cheating at Scattergories?
哦 我的天呀 医生在填字游戏中作弊了?
He was obviously making it up after the time ran out.
他明显是时间到了之后现编的
Why would you cheat at Scattergories? A doctor.
他为什么要在填字游戏上作弊? 一个医生
You want to play another game? Doc.
你想再玩一把吗? 医生
How can you cheat at Scattergories? What are you talking about?
你怎么可以在填字游戏里作弊呢? 你们在说什么?
What do you mean? You gave us five names. There's only three here.
你什么意思?你给了我们五个名字 这里只有三个
Listen, Doc, you know what? l'm sick and tired of you.
听着 医生 你猜啥?我感到恶心 受够你了
You're fired, get out. l didn't cheat at anything.
你被炒了 滚出去 我才没有作弊
Get this guy out of here, you're fired.
让这个家伙出去 你被炒了
l won, Shaq. Get out.
我赢了 沙奎尔 滚出去
Al, come on. l told you to get out.
阿尔 拜托 我和你说了 滚出去
Get his ass out of here. The timer ran out.
让他滚出去 计时器出问题了
The timer didn't run out, you cheated. lt's the timer.
计时器没有问题 你作弊了 是计时器
No, it's not the timer, get out. l was gonna write it down.
不 不是计时器的问题 滚出去 我正要把它写下来呢
Get your ass out of here, get out. You heard him. Get out!
你快点离开这里 滚出去 你听到了 滚出去!
You gotta go.
你得走了
Don't you say goodbye?
你不说句再见么?
Notice how no one ever says goodbye anymore?
注意到再也没有人说再见了吗?
Have you noticed that? lt's unbelievable. Yeah.
你有没有注意到?简直不可思议 嗯
Why can't people leave a room and be a little polite?
为什么人们不能在离开房♥间时有点礼貌?
Okay, my favorite Seinfeld episode was The Contest.
好吧 我最喜欢《宋飞正传》的一集是《比赛》
The Contest? l got it, you want The Contest?
《比赛》?我明白了 你想看《比赛》?
lf you pop in The Contest, l'll let bygones be bygones...
如果你放了《比赛》这集 我会既往不咎的...
and I forgot that you tripped me.
然后我会忘记你曾绊倒我
Peanut butter is a dairy product.
花生黄油酱是一种奶制品
Shaq? Yes?
沙奎尔吗? 怎么?
Kind of an odd thing. I had a chance to go back and look at your file...
有点奇怪 我偶然又看了你的档案...
and I don't know how this happened, but it seems Dr. Wiggins misread the MRl.
我不清楚情况 但似乎威金斯医生误读了核磁共振结果
His initial diagnosis of the complete tear of the quadriceps tendon...
他的初步诊断是四头肌肌腱完全撕裂
it's a partial tear at best.
实际最多就是部分撕裂
lf you sit down for maybe a week, you'll be back to full strength.
如果你坐一个星期 你会恢复的
That's great! One week? I can't believe it!
这太棒了! 一周么?简直不能相信
I was alone.
我孤身一人
Excuse me, l'm sorry.
打扰一下 我很抱歉
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表