剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
你说什么?
Excuse me?
当时他和Sharova在车里 是他开的车
He was driving and Sharova was in the car with him.
等等 你说什么?
Wait a minute. What?
是Eric
It was Eric.
我还冲他开枪了
I shot at him.
-你确定? -是的
Are you sure? Yes.
在追踪Yelina?
Tracking Yelina?
是的
Yeah, as we speak.
给她配个GPS真是太对了
Smart giving her that GPS tracker.
她正在移♥动♥ 好像是在车里
She's on the move, most likely in a car.
她停下来了
She stopped.
也许是在等红灯
Maybe she's at a traffic signal.
她按了应急按钮
She just hit the panic button.
-第八大街和瓦伊塔尔 -你确定?
Eighth and Vitale. You got it?
你知道那是哪儿?
Do you know where that is?
我知道
I do.
Caine...
Caine...
很高兴又见到你 中尉
Nice to see you again, Lieutenant.
现在 Gregor...
Now, Gregor...
我们都知道你活不长了
you know and I know that you're not gonna survive those injuries.
Ivan...
Ivan...
出现了
showed up.
我低估了他
I underestimated him.
我就知道不能信任你
I know you couldn't be trusted.
我得送你进坟墓了
We're going to go to your grave now.
感觉如何啊 宝贝?
How do you feel about that, baby, huh?
是我把你从布拉茨克带出来的 (苏联西伯利亚部分南部一城市)
I brought you up in Bratsk.
是我给了你一切
I gave you everything.
(俄语)
????????
枪膛里就一颗子弹了
One in the chamber.
你自己决定怎么用吧 哈?
You decide what to do with it. Huh?
给我枪 Caine
I need my gun, Caine.
给我那把枪
I need the gun.
在你告诉我他们在哪之后...
You will have the gun...
我就会给你
as soon as you tell me where they are.
好吧
OK
我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere with you.
进到车里!
Get in the car!
放开我!
Get off of me!
没你我走不了 现在给我进去
You're my ticket out. Now get in the car.
(俄语)
???????
(俄语)
????????
出去
Get out.
Yelina
Yelina.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
出来
Get out of the car.
慢点儿
Slowly.
慢点儿
Slowly.
趴在地上
Lay right down on the ground.
马上趴下
Right down on the ground.
告诉我...
Now...
Eric在哪?
where's Eric?
-我不知道 -什么叫你不知道
I don't know. What do you mean you don't know?
你和他一起离开的军械库
You left the armory with him.
你身上都是血 朋友
You're covered in blood, my friend.
这不是我的血
It's not my blood.
是谁的? 是不是Eric的?
Whose blood is it? Is it Eric's?
出了什么事?
What happened?
他是去帮我的
He was there to help me.
在我犯错之前 他把我拉了出来
He was getting me out before I committed a crime.
他受伤了? 我打中他了?
Was he hit? Did I hit him?
我只知道 他流血了
All I know is, he was bleeding.
可他没停车
He kept driving,
然后...
and then...
车就失去了控制
he lost control of the car.
我只知道这些了
That's all I know.
如果他出了事
If anything's happened to him,
你的下场就和你朋友一样
you're gonna get what your friends got.
起来 你被逮捕了
Get up. You're under arrest.
他没在车里 他能去哪?
If he's not in the car, where is he?
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
我们不会失去他的
We can't lose him.
我们不会让这种事发生的
Not gonna let that happen.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表