剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第二十三集
CSI Miami S07E23: Collateral Damage 附加伤害
嗨 五人份儿的煎蛋卷好了没?
Um, hey, guys, do you have those omelets for five?
Tonya 再说一次 法式吐司好了
Again. The French toast, Tonya.
火山乳酪送迟了可就不好吃了 马上送到11号♥桌去 快!
I don't want the crème brûlée sitting. Get it to 11 right now. Let's go!
好 对不起
Okay. I-I'm sorry.
加快速度 你们今天太慢了 快点儿 跟上节奏
Come on. You guys are moving too slow today. Come on. Come on. Come on, pick up the pace.
你好 早上好
Hello. Good morning.
-对不起 让你们久等了 -没关系
- Um, sorry about the wait. - Oh, that's okay.
要咖啡吗? 马上来 谢谢你 借过一下
Coffee? I'll be right back. Thank you. Excuse me.
看这个 快看 一定很好吃 她会喜欢的
Watch this. Watch this. It's gonna be good. She'll love this.
她在做哪道菜?
What's she making?
-嗯 这是那个什么... -一种甜点 福氏香蕉冰激凌
- Uh, it's the-the... - Banana Foster.
-香蕉火焰 -福氏香蕉冰激凌
- The banana flame. - Bananas Foster.
没错 那个什么什么香蕉
Exactly. The banana thing.
现在我想起来了
Yes, I remember that.
她手艺可真棒
She's very good.
让我想起了我在厨房♥的英姿
You know, she reminds me of myself in the kitchen.
是啊是啊 爸爸在厨房♥ 哈
Yeah, Dad in the kitchen.
-你是说 火啊 燃烧啊 -对 没错 就是那个
- You mean, fire, flames? - Oh, yeah, right.
等等 妈妈 你还记得 爸爸做饼干的时候吗?
wait. Mom. Mom, do you remember when he made those cookies?
那些饼干叫什么来着?
What were they called?
-喷雾饼干 -对 喷雾 真是饼如其名
- Spritz cookies. - Spritz. That's what they are. That's what they are.
还有那种圆筒似的玩意儿 你是用小活塞来做的吗?
Those, like, cylinder things-- don't you make those with the little plunger?
太诱人了
Very good.
今天是我爸爸的生日 让他先尝
It's my dad's birthday. Serve him first.
-拿这儿来 这儿 -来了 先生
- Bring that right here, right here. - For you, sir.
太棒了 谢谢你
Fantastic. Thank you.
我先尝了啊
Me first, okay?
让我先来一小口
A little bit for me first.
-哎呀 -天啊 对不起
- Gee! - Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
-我可没邀请这冒失鬼 -对不起
- I did not invite her. - Sorry.
没事儿 我马上收拾好
Oh, it's okay. We'll get it. It's okay.
Warren触发了家里所有的烟雾报♥警♥器 房♥子里到处都是烟
After Warren sets every single smoke alarm in the house off and flames,
然后这家伙问我 妈妈 咱们还是去买♥♥点儿动物饼干吧
this one says to me, "Mom, could we please just go buy some animal crackers?"
-我记得那件事儿 -可不是嘛
- I remember that. - Yeah.
还有那只狗 记得不?
The dog, remember?
所有单位注意 紧急警戒
Attention all units. Use caution.
现场可能有爆♥炸♥装置
Possible explosive devices on scene.
已通知拆弹小组
Bomb squad has been notified.
一级警戒 请勿使用无线电广播
Use extreme caution and limit radio transmission.
-Horatio -里面还有很多人 Frank
- Horatio? - More inside, Frank.
好了 向后靠 向后 腿放上来
Okay, lay back, lay back. Let me get your legs.
Steve 你说有人在窗口
Steve, you said that you saw someone in the window.
能回忆出其他细节吗?
Can you remember anything specific?
我不知道 我看见了很多人
I don't know. I saw a lot of people.
我要剪开你的裤腿
I'm going to cut off your pant legs, okay?
帮你检查伤口
So I can see what's under there.
我听见窗玻璃碎了 然后桌子就...
I heard the window break, and the table just...
从地板上跳了起来 我就被埋起来了
jumped off the floor. Everything was on top of me.
Stevie
Oh, Stevie!
那是我妈妈
Oh, that's my mom.
-Steve... -天啊 她没事儿吧
- Steve... - Oh, my God. Is she gonna be okay?
Steve 她没大碍
Steve, it's all right.
她的脖子受伤了
She was having some neck pain.
他们会送她去医院检查
They're gonna take her in just to make sure it's okay.
今天是我爸爸生日
It was my dad's birthday.
他希望全家团聚
Just wanted everybody to be with him.
你的双腿都需要缝针
Both of your legs are gonna need stitches.
他是下一个 推他上救护车 快
He's next. Let's load him up. Come on.
我爸爸在哪儿?
Where is my dad?
我还没看见他出来呢
I haven't seen him come out yet.
这么大的破坏力 只有两具尸体真是万幸
This much damage--it's amazing we only have two dead bodies.
这个男人的一只脚被炸飞了
Male victim is missing a foot.
就在那儿
I'm looking at it right here.
-带卷尺了? -带了
- You got a tape measure? - Yup.
六英尺 不多不少
Six, on the nose.
这个半径很大了
That's quite a radius.
所以爆♥炸♥很剧烈
That means the blast was pretty intense.
很可能就是在他们脚底
Yes, and probably came from right under them, too.
你找到什么了吗?
Did you get something?
是的
Yeah.
融化的手榴弹残骸
Got the fuse body of a hand grenade.
绝对不是军用的 Eric
That is definitely not military, Eric.
看起来是自♥制♥的
It looks homemade.
自♥制♥也好 军用也罢
Homemade, professional.
结果都是一样的
The result's the same.
爆♥炸♥
Boom.
外面的人应该能看到什么
Somebody outside must have seen something.
你没问问那些人吗?
I mean, are you questioning anybody?
有没有开始询问? 当然有
Are we questioning anybody? Yeah.
目前为止 大家什么都没看见
So far, nobody's seen anything.
Frank 还顺利吗?
Frank, everything all right?
这是Jason Molina 餐馆的老板
Jason Molina. He owns the place.
Molina先生 你认识受害者吗?
Mr. Molina, did you know the victims?
是Emerson一家子
The Emersons.
Warren是个一流的政♥治♥说客
Warren was a big-time lobbyist.
朋友不多 但他挚爱家人
Didn't have too many friends, but he loved his family.
总是带他们上这儿来
Brought them in here all the time.
怎么? 你认为有人要杀他吗?
Why? Do you think somebody came after him?
我们还不清楚
Well, we don't know yet.
死了两个人 他和一个叫Raquel Dominguez的女人
He and a woman named Raquel Dominguez are dead.
你知道她是谁吗?
Any idea who she is?
是 她是Warren的手下
Yeah, she-she, uh... She worked for Warren.
她为他工作很久了 几乎亲如一家
She was with him so long that they were practically blood relatives.
你是怎么知道这些的 Molina先生?
How did you get that eye, Mr. Molina?
几个老主顾 周末晚上喝多了说的
Couple of, uh, unruly bar patrons Friday night.
爆♥炸♥这事儿没关系
Look, it has nothing to do with this.
爆♥炸♥发生时你在厨房♥吗?
You were in the kitchen when this happened?
是的 我听到声音 也感觉到了 但什么也没看见
Yeah. Yeah, I, uh, heard it, felt it. But I missed the whole thing.
我们店的女招待 Tonya 她...
Uh, my waitress, Tonya-she, uh...
她当时在为那桌客人服务
She was working that table.
她没准儿能看到些什么
She may have had a better chance of seeing something.
他们带她上救护车了
They took her away in an ambulance.
我能走了吗?
Can I go now?
暂时 谢谢
For now. Thank you.
要我赶去医院吗?
You want me to head to the hospital?
不 我去吧 Frank
No, I'll go, Frank. I'll go.
Rush小姐 谢谢你抽空过来 请坐
Miss Rush. Thank you for coming in. Have a seat, please.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
我想我很幸运
I was lucky, I guess.
缝了好些针 脚踝扭伤了
Lots of stitches, a sprained ankle.
我们知道你今天很辛苦 不会留你很久的
Yeah. I know you had a pretty rough morning. We're not gonna keep you long.
只是想问几个关于Warren Emerson还有Raquel Dominguez的问题
We just want to ask you a few questions about Warren Emerson and Raquel Dominguez.
他们死于今天的爆♥炸♥事件
They were the two people who were killed in the blast today.
我们听说 你当时在为他们服务
And we know that you waited on their table.
是的 没错 是我
Yes. Yes, I did.
你还记得 爆♥炸♥前的任何事情吗?
Do you remember anything from the time leading up to the explosion?
把这个送去11号♥桌 赶紧的!
Get it to 11 right now. Let's go!
Rush小姐?
Ms.Rush?
Rush小姐? 没事的 你可以相信我们
Ms.Rush? It's okay. You can trust us.
如果我开口 就永远也要不回我的孩子了
Okay, look, if I talk to you, I'll never get my children back.
你能解释一下吗?
Would you care to explain that, please?
她们被儿童保护机构带走了
They were taken by Child Services.
一周以前
A week ago.
为什么?
Why do you think that happened?
对不起 我做不到
I-I'm sorry. I can't do this.
我不能参与警♥察♥的调查
I can't afford to be in the middle of a police investigation.
你认为这和父亲有关吗?
You think that maybe the father had something to do with it?
不 和他无关 和他没有关系
No, he's not in the picture. This has nothing to do with him.
整件事 我不知道幕后黑手是谁
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表