剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Left untreated, the nitrogen gas can kill you.
我的手...
My hands...
我感觉越来越麻痹
I think they're going numb.
Ken 为什么不告诉我发生了什么
Why don't you tell me what happened, Ken.
我当时在水下
I was underwater.
我杀了那个女人
???
快! 我说 快点!
Hurry up! I said hurry up!
我们走 我们走
Let's move! Let's move!
这都不是我的主意 我发誓
None of this was my idea, I swear.
有人雇我和另外两人一起
I was paid to pull a couple people together.
伪装成一次海上抢劫
Make it look like an act of piracy.
谁雇的你?
Who paid you?
没有名字
No names.
也不让多问
No questions.
就是给了一大袋现金
Just a large bag of cash.
那人说Derek Powell为了钱给凶手辩护
The guy kept saying Derek Powell was paid to free murderers.
接着说 Ken
???
他说Derek夺走了他的心肝
He kept saying what Derek did took away his whole heart.
听着...
Look...
我能认出他的脸
I know his face.
把他放在一帮人里 我能找出他
Put him in a lineup, I'll pick him out.
求你 我不想死
Please, I don't want to die.
我尽量
I'll do my best.
给他救治 谢谢
Get our friend some medical attention, please. Thank you.
-你要送我去医院 -叫救护车
- You got to get me a hospital. - Call an ambulance.
-是他吗? -是他
- Is that him? - That's him.
他就是那个杀手
That's the shooter.
谁会想伤害你
Who would want to harm you?
我是一个辩护律师
I'm a defense attorney.
干这行总有风险
Threats come with the job.
有人雇他报复行凶
This revenge was paid for with cash.
你说这个水中杀手是别人雇来杀Nadine的?
You mean the shooter from the water was hired to kill Nadine?
正是
That's exactly right.
雇主说你夺走了他的整个心肝
And whoever put up the money claims that you took his whole heart.
你还记得我吗?
You remember me?
你一直都知道
All along you knew.
你知道Kevin Sheridan杀了我女儿
You knew Kevin Sheridan killed my daughter, didn't you?
你! 还有你那歪曲事实的辩护! 你为虎作伥!
You and that crooked excuse for a judge-- you were out to protect him.
很抱歉你这么认为 Garland先生
I'm sorry that you feel that way, Mr. Garland.
玩弄别人人生的感觉很爽吗?
How does it feel to play with people's lives?
我的女儿...
My daughter...
她是我的整个生命!
she was my whole heart!
是Paul Garland
It's Paul Garland.
乡村俱乐部谋杀案
The country club murder.
他的女儿是Lindsay Garland
His daughter was Lindsay Garland.
没错 Frank, 是Paul Garland
Yeah, Frank-- Paul Garland.
Paul Garland?
Paul Garland?
请跟我们走
Will you come with us, please.
没 没有 我-我-我没雇谁
No, no, I-I-I didn't pay anyone.
我看不出我跟这个事有一丁点关系
In fact, I don't see how I'm connected to any of this at all.
你今天出船了
Well, you were out on the water today.
我们得到一张收据表明...
We've got a receipt right here that says
你从码头租了一辆27英尺的摩托艇
that you rented a 27-foot motorboat from Wayside Marina.
这两周我每天都租那辆船
I have rented that same boat every day for the past two weeks.
从我失去Lindsay 出海能让我心情平静
Ever since I lost Lindsay, being on the water helps me.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那么你是说你没用那条船...
???
接送你雇的那个潜水员Ken Vogel
to take your hired diver, Ken Vogel,
去谋杀Derek Powell的未婚妻?
to and from the murder of Derek Powell's fianc?
这太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
真是那个人吗?
Is that who I think it is?
你们和我开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
Garland先生
Mr. Garland.
Powell在这里干什么? 是他指控我的?
??? Is he the one who's accusing me?
Ken Vogel已被拘留 他会供出你的
We have Ken Vogel in custody. He's about to roll over on you.
如果真是这样 我想他早就全招了
If that were true, I think he would've done it already.
不管他交代了什么事 都跟我无关
Besides, anything that he says about me is irrelevant.
你做足了准备 是吧?
You've done your homework, haven't you?
调查员Delko手上指证Vogel的证据不能上庭
The evidence that CSI Delko gathered to get Vogel is inadmissible in court.
如果我没弄错
Uh, if I'm not mistaken.
那是有关... 啊... 是什么来着
Something, um, about-- what was it?
移♥民♥问题 对吧
Immigration problem, right?
你从Powell先生的笔记本上找到了 Eric Delko的出生证
You pulled Eric Delko's birth certificate off Mr. Powell's laptop.
嘿
Hey.
我们刚好拿到Powell游艇上的笔记本
Just got word we got Powell's laptop from the yacht.
你有兴趣吗?
Would that be something you're interested in?
复♥制♥里面的所有东西
Copy everything on it.
拿来给我
Get it to me.
你看 这就是
You see, it's just about, um,
利用你掌握的信息 灵活操作
using the information that you have and manipulating it.
我也学会了
I learned that.
我女儿的谋杀案审理时我学的
During my daughter's murder trial.
我夺走了你的最爱
I took the thing you loved the most...
并且逃脱惩罚
...and got away with it.
感觉怎么样 Powell
How's it feel, Powell?
你还好吧
You okay?
对Eric父亲的过去 我又挖出一些东西
I've been digging further back into Eric's father's past.
什么?
What did we get?
你见到的那个Alexander Sharova 1960年前根本不存在
The Alexander Sharova you met doesn't exist prior to 1960.
没有相符的出生记录
There's no matching birth record anywhere.
那旅游签证呢?
What about travel visas?
古巴 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 美国 哪都没有
Nothing in Cuba, Russia or the States.
那个人从哪来真是个谜
Where this man came from is a real mystery.
不会神秘太久
Well, it can't be for long.
我们必须让Eric从这趟浑水中脱身
We have got to get Eric out of this mess.
你认为能做到吗?
Do you think this is gonna work?
做不到也要做到
It has to.
DNA结果怎样?
What did the DNA reveal?
我们没有对那颗牙做DNA检验
We weren't running the tooth for DNA.
因为牙釉和牙齿在青春期形成
Since enamel and teeth form during adolescence,
它保存了一个人童年时居住地的...
it retains an isotopic record of the geographic region
地理位置的同位素信息
where someone lives during childhood.
这就像永久标记 记载你从哪里来
So, it's like a permanent mark of where you're from.
非常正确 在地图上 能显示出来
Exactly. On the map, the colors represent
全美不同地区有不同的氧同位素
the different oxygen isotope regions across the country.
Eric老爸的牙齿里有氧18元素
Eric's father's tooth has an oxygen ratio of 18.
那是新墨西哥州的标记
That's unique to an area over New Mexico.
那他不会在俄♥国♥出生
And he wasn't born in Russia.
谢谢 伙计们
Thank you, folks.
你出生在新墨西哥州 是美国公民 Alexander
You were born in New Mexico and you're an American citizen, Alexander.
这都是一颗牙齿告诉我们的
All that from a tooth.
很精彩
Impressive.
那孩子终于还是查清了我的事
The boy managed to pull the information out of me after all.
他身处险境 他需要你的帮助
And that boy is in grave danger. He needs you to come clean.
什么 对移♥民♥局说我是个美国公民?
What, show immigration I'm a native-born American?
我正希望你能这样
That's exactly what I want you to do.
中情局1960年派我去古巴
The CIA sent me to Cuba in 1960.
组织当地居民 建立工厂 反抗卡斯特罗
To organize the locals, set up factories, fight Castro.
我们都清楚"猪湾湾行动"很失败 (1961年美国入侵古巴猪猡湾失败)
We all agree that the Bay of Pigs was a failure.
当这个国家背叛我的时候...
When this country turned its back on me...
...我不得不变成俄♥国♥公民
...I had to become a Russian-born citizen.
我在古巴活了20年
I survived two decades in Cuba.
在中情局拒绝承认有我这号♥人以后
After the CIA denied any knowledge of me,
俄♥罗♥斯♥兄弟接纳了我
the Russian brotherhood took me in.
听着 我是Alexander Sharova
Listen, I am Alexander Sharova.
我是俄♥国♥人
I'm Russian.
你是美国公民
You are an American citizen
并且你的生死不仅仅关系到你自己
and your survival is not the only thing at stake here.
希望你再考虑一下
I'd like to be heard on my motion for reconsideration
排除对Ken Vogel不利的DNA证据的动议
of the motion to suppress DNA evidence against Ken Vogel.
我不认为你的动议还有正当性 考虑到Delko先生已经无法...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表