剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第十集
CSI Miami S07E10: The DeLuca Motel
Sheila! Sheila! 还有1小时婚礼就开始了
我还没晒够呢
要是没人看着你晒得多美你就该哭了 我们已经晚了
空调好使了吧?
嗯 昨天就好了 麻烦你了
别客气
早啊
Morning.
真有心呀 叫这么亲近
Nice you know to leave the good out of it.
Molly 快出来! 快点!
Molly, get out here now! Now!
你要把所有人都吵醒呀!
You're gonna wake up the world!
大家早都醒了
People are already awake.
见鬼!
Damn it!
赶紧给我收拾干净!
You are cleaning that up.
你现在就想说这个吗?
That's what you want to talk about right now, huh?
就想说我把地弄脏了?
You want to talk about the messes that I made?
我是迈阿密戴德郡警♥察♥!
Miami-Dade P.D.!
Eric
Eric.
正在对大家进行枪击残留物检测 然后再采集指纹 进行排查
We're swabbing everyone for GSR before we get prints and elimination samples.
-你还好吗? -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
一点小擦伤
Just got grazed.
躺在轮床上那孩子就没这么幸运了
I can't say the same for the kid on the gurney, though.
是呀 一枪击中胸部
Yeah. A single gunshot wound to the chest.
但那解释不了他为什么被蒙着眼 怎么跑到游泳池里去的
It doesn't explain the blindfold or how he got here.
泳池周边没有任何血迹
There's no blood drops anywhere around the pool.
-知道他是谁吗? -不知道
- Do we know who he is? - No.
我没见过他 呃... 我住这儿也没几天
I've never seen him before, and, uh, I've been here for a little while.
你干吗住这儿 Eric?
Why are you here, Eric?
我记得告诉你了呀 我的公♥寓♥正在装♥修♥
I thought I told you. middle of a condo remodel.
我就想在完工前找个便宜地方住
I just figured I'd live on the cheap till it's done.
我真没事 H
I'm fine, H.
我就是...
Just a...
找个借口出来清静几天
It's an excuse to get away for a little while.
看来清静日子长不了
I guess that didn't last long, huh?
有发现吗?
Any luck?
没有 院子里都查过了 没发现枪 这儿什么情况?
Nope. Searched the grounds, no g. What happened here?
这是受害者的房♥间
Victim's room.
有血迹
We've got blood.
那孩子想跑出去求救
Kid tried to run for help.
结果栽进了游泳池
Took a swim instead.
凶手可能去追他 子弹射进了Delko的房♥间
Killer probably gave chase and shot across into Dko's room.
开枪我能明白 可这水桶 烧过的火柴 我就搞不懂了
You know, the shooting-- I understand; buckets and burnt matches-- that's a stumper.
这房♥包了一周 但床没睡过
Room's paid through the week. Bed hadn't been slept in yet.
真不知道这儿都发生过什么
There's no telling what happens in these rooms.
我宁愿睡在阴沟里 也不愿睡在这些脏兮兮的海绵上
I'd rather sleep in a gutter than lay my head on one of these sludgsponges.
阴沟怎么着也会一礼拜清扫一回
At least the gutters get cleaned once a week by the city.
等我们把房♥间清查一遍后 一切都不是问题了
I think that may end up being our problem in trying to process this motel room.
肯定会查到每个从这扇门走出去的罪犯
It's gonna hit on every criminal that's walked through the door.
那从后门走的呢?
What about the one that went out the back?
我想凶手肯定没想到 Eric会这么快到现场
I guess our killer didn't count Eric being at the sceneso quickly.
所以得赶紧想办法逃跑
Had to improvise his escape.
我是迈阿密戴德郡警♥察♥!
Miami-Dade PD!
找到些纤维
We've got fabric.
虽然不多 但总算有收获了
It's not a lot, but it's a start.
Delko到底在这么个鬼地方干吗?
What the hell's Delko doing in a dump like this anyway?
找到擦伤我胳膊的子弹了?
So you able to find the bullet that grazed my arm?
这就是
You're looking at it.
我猜是击穿了窗户
My guess is, it came through the window.
碰到酒瓶后就碎了
Broke apart when it smashed the bottle.
死者身上有一枚子弹 我房♥间里也有一枚
There's one bullet in the victim, one in my room.
我还听到第三声枪响
That leaves the third shot that I heard.
第三枪
hird shot.
哥们儿 这地方真不错 挺上档次的
This is a really nice place, man. It's very classy.
有种挺美的乡村情调 美女们肯定爱死这儿了
It's got a sort of a nice rustic vibe. I bet the ladies love coming here.
我就是临时住这儿 Wolfe
It's temporary, Wolfe.
哦 临时的?
Oh, it's temporary?
你特意找了个没人把你眼睛蒙上 再朝你胸口开枪的旅馆?
You looking for a vacancy in a hotel where they don't blindfold you and shoot you in the chest?
那是室外爆♥炸♥物探测仪吗?
Is that a field explosives kit?
你要这干嘛?
What are you doing with it?
我喜欢买♥♥新科技产品 你在质疑我的职业道德吗?
I brought new tech home. Are you questioning my work ethic?
不是 我在质疑你的生活道德
No, I'm questioning your out-of-work ethic.
昨晚橄榄球赛你没去就因为 你在摆弄一些硝酸盐和溴化物?
You missed Sunday Steamers last night 'cause you were playing with nitrates and bromides?
-你怎么搞的? -我就想早点睡
- What's up with you? - Yeah, I just crashed early.
最近晚上睡得不怎么好
I haven't had a good night's sleep in a while.
在这儿能睡好才怪
I can't imagine why.
瞧 我只知道就这间房♥凶手没来过
Look, all I know is, this is the only room that the killer wasn't in.
一起来吗?
So, you coming?
跟着你呢
Right behind you.
"Enrico Moldano, Cutana酒吧 周日晚11点 一千块钱"
Enrico Moldano *****
我还没做尸检 但死因显而易见
So, I haven't opened him up yet, but there's no question as to the cause.
荧光镜显示子弹碎成了两片
The fluoroscope shows the bullet fragged into two:
一片在他左肺里 另一片在主动脉里
one ated his left lung, the other lodged into his aorta.
几秒内就失血过多了
He bled out in seconds.
是 但他还是有力气跑到泳池
Yes, but he still had the strength to run to the swimmingool.
酒精度达到0.18 是合法限度的两倍
We got a. 18 alcohol, twice the legal limit.
酒精延缓了新陈代谢和外伤的影响 他可是伤痕累累
Alcohol slows the body's processes and the effects of trauma, which he's got a lot of.
两个手掌上都有直径2厘米的弥漫性红斑
Um, this two-centimeter areas of diffuse erythema on both palms.
他被虐待了
He was tortured.
他身上有平行挫伤 符合鞭打痕迹
He's got parallel contusions consistent with whipping.
这儿还有几处穿刺伤
And you see these puncture wounds here.
有人用钉子或针扎了他好几次
Someone stabbed him with pins or needles several times.
也许是有人约他玩SM
Maybe someone had an S&M appointment there.
等等 这可怪了
Wait, that's weird.
这颗子弹很完整 我还以为它碎了
This bullet's intact. I thought it fragmented.
这不是子弹
This is not a bullet.
上面有希腊文
It's got Greek writing on it.
"Beta Sigma Mu" 这是兄弟会的标记
"Beta Sigma Mu, " that's a fraternity.
他被枪击时这卡在了他胸腔里
It was stuck to his chest when he was shot.
这是兄弟会的凌♥辱♥
This was a hazing.
Neil 你知道兄弟会的凌♥辱♥是违法的吧?
Neil, you know that hazing's illegal, right?
当然知道
Yeah, of course.
我们知道你和Seth一起在旅馆房♥间里 Neil
And we know that you were in the hotel room with Seth, Neil.
他是我们的入会者之一 但我不知道什么旅馆的事
He's one of our pledges, but I don't know anything about a hotel.
是吗?
Really?
也许回兄弟会会堂前你该把外套换了
You should have maybe changed your jacket before you got back to the frat house
因为我们在窗户上找到了些纤维 有人打碎窗户跑走时留下的
'cause we found some fibers on the window that someone broke trying to get out of the room.
Zeta, Epsilon, Delta, Gamma, Beta, Alpha
Zeta, epsilon, delta, gamma, beta, alpha.
瞧? 我就知道你能倒背出来的
See? I knew you could do it backwards.
恭喜 你现在正式入会了
Congrats. You're now officially a pledge.
请别因为凌♥辱♥新人逮捕我 我会被开除的
Please don't arrest me for hazing; I'll get expelled.
凌♥辱♥?
Hazing?
我们可是在说谋杀
We're talking about murder.
是不是Seth要去告发你?
Was Seth going to report your behavior?
你一怕 凌♥辱♥就升级了?
You got scared, took it to another level?
我就让他"站水桶姿"
I just put him on bucket brigade.
你提着两桶水站着 如果一只手放低了
It's when you hold up two buckets of water, and, if you lower one,
或者迈出一块地砖的范围外 就得喝一罐啤酒
or take your foot off a piece of tape on the floor, you ve to drink a beer.
好了 给我 快点
All right. Here. Come on.
好了 现在接着站
All right, now, let's get back to it.
脚站成一条线 白♥痴♥!
Feet othe line, moron!
再站10分钟
Ten morees.
-你能行 对吧? -能
- You can handle that, can't you? - Yeah.
-你这可怜虫! -救命!
- You are pathetic! - Help!
我是迈阿密戴德郡警♥察♥!
Miami-Dade PD!
我不知道子弹从哪儿射来的
I don't know where the shots came from.
我很抱歉把Seth丢在那儿
I'm sorry I left Seth there.
可我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
你可以报♥警♥ Neil
You could have called us, Neil.
-我怕你们认为我有罪 -你确实有罪
- I thought I'd look guilty. - You were right.
这是我从Delko房♥间搜集的子弹碎片
So here's the bullet fragments I collected from Dko's room.
子弹完全被破坏了
It's totally compromised.
好吧 那就只有受害者身上这枚 点38口径的子弹了
All right. Then we're stuck with the. 38 slug pulled outof our frat victim.
给我讲讲 弹头上那些线是什么?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表