剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
I'll give you one more race, a big one.
我给你的马服药 躲过所有的赛后药检
I dose your horse. I take care of any post-race dope test.
我让你得到钱
I get you your money.
然后 我的债就还清了
And then, my debt is finished.
我们谈的不是一场比赛
We're no longer talking about just one race.
多少场?
How many?
所有比赛 你是我的人
All the races. I own you.
你想活着吗?让我当赢家
You want to live? You make me a winner.
一场接着一...
Race after race af...
那么 Ivan...
So, Ivan...
看来这是赛马时间到了?
I guess that makes this post time, huh?
这是圈套
This is a setup.
这算不上证据
This will never stand.
算的
Yes, it will.
Ivan 3场比赛5匹马
Oh, Ivan, third race, five horse.
彻头彻尾的坏胚嘛
It's a guaranteed loser, huh?
都在这里了 H
It's all here, H.
每个日期 每匹马 每场比赛
's every date, every horse, every race.
上帝 Ivan 你赢了几百万了
God, Ivan, you've made millions.
行贿 勒索 密谋比赛造假...
Bribery, extortion, conspiracy to race fix...
我猜要判... 30年吧
My guess is that's, um... 30 years.
这个年头不短啊 Ivan
That's a big number, Ivan.
这次 没人再给你挡着了 把他带走
And this time, there's no one to take the fall. Book him.
扳倒我了?
Seeing me off?
这个形容不错
I guess that's a fair description.
你给你自己带来麻烦 给这座城市带来麻烦
You're bringing a world of hurt on yourself. On your city.
给亲人带来麻烦
On those close to you.
继续
Go on.
已经开始了 只可惜你还不知道
It's started. You don't even know it.
你的团队在瓦解 你都不知道对手在哪 可我知道
Your team is falling apart. You even know where they are. I do.
副队 麻烦来了
Trouble is coming, Lieutenant.
正在找你
And it's looking for you.
Calleigh
Calleigh.
好了 Billy
All right, Billy.
我们很快就会再见面的
I'm gonna see you real soon, okay?
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表