剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
那个人是Mike教士吗
Was that guy Reverend Mike?
你看到什么人了吗
Did you see anybody?
在那之后 我赶紧跑掉了
After that, I ran like hell.
就是这样
That's it.
我能去拿钱了吗
So I get my money now?
我会通知你的
I'll let you know.
Ramoz小姐 我们需要枪击发生时
Miss Ramoz, we're going to need the exact address
的具体地址
of where you saw that shooting.
看着像9毫米口径的
Got what looks to be a nine mil.
在树根处发现的 弹孔还是新的
It's from the base of the tree. The hole's fresh.
能解释滴在这里的血迹了
Might explain the blood drops here.
这里肯定发生了什么
Something definitely happened here.
庆幸我们的线人说了实话
I'm just glad our tipster was honest.
对啊 通常邻居们目睹了一切
Yeah. It's the kind of neighborhood people see everything,
但是不敢说
but they're scared to talk.
现在 希望犯罪制止热♥线♥可以让他们说出来
Hopefully, Crime Stoppers will give them a chance to.
这个应该也是被害人的东西
Wonder if this might belong to our victim, too.
"圣犹大"吊坠
Patron saint ????
迷途羔羊的守护者
????of lost causes.
教士的家就以此命名
It's what the reverend called his place.
应该是他的
Might be his.
可能是在搏斗的时候扯断的
Could have gotten torn off during the struggle.
掉进水里了
It was in the water.
可能会泡掉一些证据
May have compromised any evidence left behind.
那就看看子弹能告诉我们什么吧
Well, let's see what this bullet gets us.
好
Yeah.
找到了一枚子弹
????
是的
Yeah.
就在线人说的地方
Exactly where your tipster said it was going to be.
DNA确认了血迹出自被害人
DNA confirms the blood is from our victim,
我正在IBIS系统上查找子弹
so I'm running the bullet through IBIS now.
看来我们找到匹配结果了 但不是枪
Looks like we've got a match, but not to a gun.
和10年前扫毒时发现的一枚子弹吻合
It matches another bullet recovered at a drug bust ten years ago.
这是案件编号♥
Here's the case number.
当时逮捕了一个人
They arrested someone.
Hector Salazar Los Craneos帮派的前任头头
Hector Salazar, former head of Los Craneos.
枪一直没找到
They never found the gun,
所以没法认定是他开得枪
so they never pinned him for the shooting.
最后他是因故意伤害和贩毒罪入狱
They convicted him on assault and drug trafficking.
判了10年
Sentenced him to ten years.
看到了吗 一周前释放的
You see that? Released a week ago.
看来在监狱待得挺开心啊 Hector
So you were so happy in prison, Hector, huh,
这么急着回去
you're on your way back.
回去?
Back?
没门
No way.
看见这个疤没有?
See this scar?
有个平头趁我睡着的时候划的
Some skinhead shanked me while I was asleep.
我可不想回那牲口棚去
Don't want to go back to that zoo.
你在哪里枪击的Olvera教士?
Where did you shoot Reverend Olvera?
Mike教士?你开玩笑呢吧
Reverend Mike? You kidding?
枪杀圣人会遭报应的
Shooting a holy man is bad luck.
你两次用了同样的枪 Hector
You used the same gun twice, Hector.
谁说那枪是我的了?
Who says that's my gun?
以前没能栽在我头上 现在也别想
You couldn't put in on me then, you're not going to now.
ZAR
ZAR
这个涂鸦喷在了墙上
This graffiti was sprayed on the wall
不是我♥干♥的
Not by me.
最后三个字母是你的名字"ZAR" Hector
The last three letters of your name are "ZAR," Hector.
那就是你
That's you.
Craneos里都是我的死党
Craneos was my set.
没准是有人欢迎我回来才干的
Someone's just welcoming me back to the hood.
很显然这个人不是Mike教士 对吧
Apparently not Reverend Mike, though, huh?
他对你的回归并不高兴 不是吗
He wasn't too pleased about your return, was he?
你可以继续怀疑我 但我已经看到曙光了
You can keep dogging me, but I saw the light.
我改过自新了 中尉
I'm reformed, Lieutenant.
我在证明这套司法系统有用
I'm walking proof the system works.
我也是 Hector
So am I, Hector.
Frank 我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了?
Frank, I got your text. What's up?
我花了一早上查看犯罪制止协会的数据库
Spent most of the morning going through Crime Stoppers' database here.
那个报料热♥线♥?
The tipline?
我原以为打进来的都是怪人
I thought that was mostly crackpots.
对 但如果你除去泥沙
Yeah, but if you sift through enough mud,
有时就能发现金子 比如说...
sometimes you can find some gold, like...
这个金块
that little nugget.
Darryl Broadman打进一个电♥话♥
Got a call from Darryl Broadman.
说她今早大概八点听到 邻居的公♥寓♥里传出了喊声
Said he heard shouting from his neighbor's apartment around 8:00 this morning.
你看 她就住在Michael Olvera
Look at that. It looks like he lives right across the street
被射杀现场的街对面
from where Michael Olvera was shot.
干得好 看起来有眉目了
Good job. That sounds promising.
我觉得咱们应该去拜访她
Yeah. I think we should pay her a visit.
你好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
Tripp侦探 迈阿密警♥察♥ 这位是CSI的Boa Vista
Detective Tripp, Miami-Dade PD. This is CSI Boa Vista.
据报今天早晨
There were some loud voices reported
从您的公♥寓♥传出叫喊叫声
from your apartment this morning,
随后就有人被射杀
right before a guy outside got shot.
当时是我在喊 对
That was me. Yes.
我在和殡仪馆通话
I was on the phone with the funeral home.
我们为我女儿的丧葬费用争吵了半天
We were arguing over the cost of my daughter's burial.
Mateo 回屋去
Mateo, go to your room.
我女儿Laura
My daughter Laura.
三周前在从学校回家的路上被射杀
She was shot three weeks ago walking home from school.
丧葬承办人不允许我见她
The funeral director, he won't let me see her.
除非我付钱
Not until I pay.
你承担不起丧葬费用?
You can't afford the burial?
我给了他事先约定的一千美元
I gave him what we agreed on $1,000
我只有这么多
everything I have.
但然后他又打电♥话♥让我再付一千美元
But then he called and said I had to pay $1,000 more.
我们很遗憾 真的
We're sorry. We really are.
但您知道枪声来自哪里吗?
But do you have any idea where that gunshot came from?
我只想埋葬我的孩子
I just want to bury my baby.
我理解
I understand.
你觉得咱们应该找丧葬承办人谈谈吗?
Think we should go talk to that funeral director?
Natalia 这是民事问题
Natalia, this is a civil mess.
咱们调查刑事案件 记得吗?
We're homicide. Remember?
另外 这件案子已经让我们 忙得不可开交
Anyway, we got our hands full with this case.
对 但我...
yeah, but I...
打搅了
Excuse me.
这是什么?
What's this?
我姐姐就在那里
It's where my sister is.
你能帮帮我妈吗?
Can you help my mom?
我不能承诺什么
I can't make you any promises,
但我们尽力而为 好吗?
but we'll see, okay?
好
Okay.
咱们不能两头兼顾吗?
We can't work both?
Ryan
Ryan.
为什么你们不告诉我
Why didn't you guys tell me
证物里有Olvera的项链?
you had Olvera's necklace in evidence?
幸好我看了犯罪现场报告
Good thing I read the crime scene reports.
Delko负责这事 另外 Valera
That's Delko's job. And, besides, Valera,
他是在水中发现项链的
he found that necklace in the water.
淡水分解DNA的速度比盐水慢很多
Fresh degrades DNA a lot slower than salt,
这个是淡水
and this is fresh water.
我不知道这个
I didn't know that.
但如果血液进入裂缝
If blood got into a crevice,
我也许能提取出一些有用的样本
it's possible I could pull a viable sample.
紫外线发现一些血迹
UV light is picking up some blood.
认识么? 听说过Rafael Vargas吗?
What do you know? Ever hear of a Rafael Vargas?
他就是Craneos帮派的头目
Yeah. He's shot caller for the Craneos.
很高兴你看了那份报告
I'm glad you read that report.
Rafael Vargas 转身
Rafael Vargas, turn around.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表