剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
you made a number of calls to Mr. Brodsky.
不只这些
That's not all.
他似乎还是你的男友
Look like he's your boyfriend.
没错 那又怎样?
He is. So?
Gray小姐 在Vince被杀之前 他杀了Andrew
Miss Gray, before Vince was murdered, he killed Andrew.
看着Vince
It must have been horrible
咬破Andrew的喉咙一定很恐怖吧
watching Vince rip out Andrew's throat.
他咬了Andrew?
He did that to Andrew?
但你知道因为你在现场...
But you know that because you were there...
所以你才揽罪上身
so you claim.
Gray小姐 我不相信 你一个人办得成这事
Miss Gray, I don't believe you did this alone.
我相信你在包庇某人
I believe you're covering for someone.
是你给他的凶器么
Did you bring him the murder weapon?
不 我...
No, I...
Gray小姐 Andrew为谁工作?
Miss Gray, who did Andrew work for?
他是施工工人
He was in construction.
听着 我已经认罪了
Look, you have my confession.
你们还想怎么样?
What else do you want?
我们要擦拭你的双手
We're gonna want to swab your hands.
为了证明我杀了Vince?
To prove I killed Vince?
这只是开始
For starters.
看上去是某种玻璃
Looks like some sort of glass.
这些都是我在她手上的伤口里发现的
It's all I found from the cuts on her hands,
小碎玻璃片
tiny shards of glass.
是哪种玻璃?
What kind is it?
有三种
So far, three different types:
碳酸钠 用于制♥造♥啤酒瓶...
Sodium carbonate, which is used to make beer bottles, and...
矽酸硼 你能在
baro-silicate which you might find
餐馆厨房♥找到这类玻璃
in restaurant kitchens.
好了 这些东西沼泽地都没有
Well, there's not a whole lot of those in the Everglades.
那第三种呢?
What about that third kind?
你进来的时候我正要查呢
I was about to find out when you walked in.
让我们看看这第三种是什么
Let's see what's behind slide number three, shall we?
是窗玻璃
It's window glass,
但加韧了
but it's tempered.
就像车窗玻璃?
Like from a car window?
对 但你看到那些黑点了么
Right. But you see these dark spots?
有点像柏油
Seems like it's some kind of tar.
加韧玻璃经常回收用作沥青柏油
You know, tempered glass is often recycled to make asphalt.
我得说这糟糕的组合
I have to say that combination seems an awful lot
更像是来自大马路
like a city street
而不是沼泽地
and not at all like the Everglades.
那么Cassandra Gray 不是被刀割伤的 对么
So Cassandra Gray didn't cut her hand with a knife, did she?
不 她在人行道上割伤的
No, she cut 'em on the pavement.
谁会在马路上爬?
Why would anyone crawl down the road?
她在跑? 然后摔倒了?
She was running? She fell?
她不是在包庇别人 她是在逃命
She's not covering for somebody. She's running from them.
拘留所反而更安全
It's safer in custody.
以谋杀指控为代价?
But to take murder rap?
谁会让她那么害怕?
Who would make a person that scared?
俄♥国♥暴徒帮
The Russian mob.
Horatio 我听说
Horatio, I heard
Cassandra Gray的认罪不成立
Cassandra Gray's confession was a dead end.
需要我放了她么
You want me to release her?
现在不要 Frank
Not just yet, Frank.
因为两个受害者都是搏击手
Since both our vics were fighters,
于是我去查了所有的搏击俱乐部
I checked out all the fight clubs,
看看他们在哪训练
see where they train.
有没有俄♥国♥人经营的俱乐部?
Any of them Russian-owned?
有 一个叫Ivan Sarnov的 开了家盾牌搏击俱乐部
Yeah. Uh, an Ivan Sarnov, Aegis Fighting Club.
就从那里着手
Start there.
漂亮!
Beautiful! Whoo!
漂亮! 就是那种打法!
Beautiful! That's the way!
干了他!
Finish him!
把他打趴下!
Take him down!
你在干什么!
What are you doing?!
这是我的工作
My job.
那些徽章在这没用 老兄
Those badges are worthless in here, bro.
Weller 别激动
Weller, go cool off.
冷静
Go cool off.
我为他说过的话道歉
I'm sorry for his mouth,
但他没说错 中尉
but he's correct, Lieutenant.
这里没人犯法
There are no laws being broken here.
只是暂时的
Till now.
我是Ivan Sarnov 盾牌是我开的
I'm Ivan Sarnov. I own the Aegis.
所有东西都是公开的
Everything is above board.
这所有的人都受
These men are all protected
搏击协议的保护
under a combative sports agreement.
可怜的Andrew Brodsky和Vince Koslov
Too bad Andrew Brodsky and Vince Koslov
没有这种保护
didn't have that same sort of protection.
如果你还不知道 Sarnov先生
Yes, and in case you didn't know, Mr. Sarnov,
他们俩今天都被发现 死于埃弗格来兹沼泽地
both of those men were found dead in the Everglades today.
我很遗憾 可我不认识他们
I'm sorry to hear that, but I don't know these men.
这是什么
What is this?
纹身工具么
Is this tattoo equipment?
看这里
Look at this.
这和我们在Andrew Brodsky脖子上
This is the exact same stag's head we found
发现的雄鹿头一样
on Andrew Brodsky's neck.
我经营的是合法俱乐部
I run a clean club.
我的人在外头闹事 我可管不着
What my men do outside my doors, I can't control.
这是什么
What is this?
新的垫子?
New mat?
你不会介意的 是吧
You don't mind, do you?
看这个
Look at that.
H 这里有干涸的血迹
H, we got dried blood here.
在一个搏击俱乐部里
In a fighting club,
血代表了职业上的危险性
blood is an occupational hazard.
被打破的嘴角流不出那么多血的 Ivan
A cut lip didn't produce that amount of blood, Ivan.
也许是几个人流的
I suspect it came from several.
不 这是一滩血
No, it's a continuous pool.
说明是从一个人身上流出来的
What that means is it's from one donor.
你在这里训练杀手 对吧
You are training killers here, aren't you?
我想你浪费了我太多时间
I think you have wasted enough of my time.
我在搏击俱乐部里发现的血迹
Did you get any results from the blood
有什么调查结果吗
I found at the fight club?
就是你叫我优先处理的那个?
The one that you told me to drop everything for?
对 就是那个
Yeah, that one.
我正在浏览DNA数据库
Yes. I'm running it through CODIS now.
与Andrew Brodsky或 Vince Koslov的DNA吻合吗?
Did you get any hits on Andrew Brodsky or Vince Koslov?
不 两个人的都不吻合
No, it didn't match either reference sample,
看看DNA数据库找到什么吧
but let's see what CODIS tells us.
这血属于一个叫Nathan Madden的
The blood belongs to Nathan Madden.
Nathan Madden
Nathan Madden.
可能是Ivan的手下 可能有犯罪记录
Probably works for Ivan, he's probably got a record.
不 正好相反
No, you know what, it's exactly the opposite.
两天前他老婆Susan Madden 来报案说他失踪了
He was reported missing two days ago by his wife Susan Madden.
那她肯定为了以防万一而给警局
So she must've provided a reference sample
提供了丈夫的DNA样本
to the department just in case.
她给的地址是路边码头的一艘游轮上
Their address is listed as a yacht in Wayside Marina.
我打电♥话♥给Horatio
I'll call Horatio.
-谢了 Natalia -不用
Thanks, Natalia. Yeah.
H 那滩血有线索了
H, we got a lead on the blood pool.
Susan Madden?
Susan Madden?
我就是Susan Madden
I'm Susan Madden.
迈阿密警♥察♥
Miami-Dade police, ma'am.
给我看你们的警♥察♥证
Can I see some ID?
我们因你的失踪人口报案而来
We're here about the missing persons report
你提供了你丈夫的资料
you filed on your husband.
你们找到他了吗
Did you find him?
我们觉得他可能身处险境
We think he may be in some danger, ma'am.
我们在盾牌搏击俱乐部发现他的血迹
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表