剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
我是Caine中尉
This is Lieutenant Caine.
中尉大人 你好
Hello, Lieutenant.
Ivan 你在哪?
Ivan, where are you?
我正看着你呢
I'm watching you.
你在看着我
You're watching me.
Ivan 你中毒了 你需要治疗
Ivan, you need treatment. You've been poisoned.
中尉大人 您的关心可真令我感动啊
Your concern is touching, Lieutenant.
咱俩有共同的目标
You and I have the same goal.
共同的目标? 什么目标 Ivan?
We have the same goal? What is that goal, Ivan?
我们都想找到Gregor Kasparov啊
We both want Gregor Kasparov.
好吧 你打算如何把他交上来?
Okay. How do you plan to deliver him?
我可以给你提供你需要的证词
I can provide you with the testimony you need.
但是Ivan 你得打入对方内部啊
But Ivan, you have to come inside to do that.
我连5分钟都坚持不了
I won't last five minutes.
Ivan 你得对那位殉职的警官负责
You got to answer for the dead police officer, Ivan.
那是间接伤害
Collateral damage.
跟他女儿说去吧
Tell that to his daughter.
你到底帮不帮我?
Are you going to help me or not?
Ivan 你得打入对方内部
You have to come inside, Ivan.
没门
No way.
Ivan! Ivan!
Ivan. Ivan!
Eric 时间刚好
Eric, just in time.
鲷鱼和金鯵正在争饵呢
Snapper and blue runner are biting.
你得负点责任吧
You need to answer for something.
什么?
What?
这个 当时你在车上
This. You were there in the car.
是的 当时我是在那
Yes, I was there,
但我别无选择
but not by choice.
那你在干嘛?
Then what were you doing there?
今早有两人死于那起事故
Two people died this morning.
其中一人是警♥察♥
One of them was a police officer.
听到了吗? 一名警♥察♥啊!
You hear me? A police officer!
我和这起案子无关
I had nothing to do with that.
那你在那做什么?
Then what were you doing there?
他们让我做什么我就做什么
I do what I'm told.
否则怎样?
Or what?
怎样?
What?
这样
That.
现在你有机会解脱了
This is your chance to get out.
永远没有解脱
There is no out.
只有死亡
There's only death.
除非你奋起反抗
Not if you fight it.
Eric 你根本不知道你在让我做什么
Eric, you don't know what you're asking me to do.
CSI的Duquesne 你的电♥话♥
CSI Duquesne, phone call.
什么事?
What's it about?
好像是关于那起劫车案
Something about a carjacking.
我是CSI的Duquesne
This is CSI Duquesne.
明白 在哪?
I understand. Where?
阁下哪位?
Who is this?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
那就是今早被打劫的那辆车
That's the decoy car from this morning.
没错
Yeah.
刚刚有人打匿名电♥话♥来报信
Somebody just called it in. An anonymous tip.
很好啊 运气不错啊
That's good. It's a good break.
你要愿意这样讲的话
If you want to call it that.
你这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
车是哪来的?
Where'd the car come from?
Calleigh 是你刚才说的 匿名线索
Calleigh, you just told me. You got an anonymous tip.
你以为我真的会相信 这个打劫车的证据线索
So you really expect me to believe that this crackerjack evidence
会这么直接从天而降啊?
just fell down from the sky?
你怎么了?
What's your problem?
这事儿跟你♥爸♥有关系吗?
Does this have something to do with your father?
没有
No.
好吧 你知道如果你跟他说过话
Okay, you know that if you have talked to him,
或者帮过他 那么你都是帮凶
if you have helped him, it makes you an accessory.
-我懂法律 -是吗?
I know the law. Do you?
我是说 你真的懂吗?
I mean, do you really?
我们晚些再谈
Let's talk about this later.
嘿 Eric怎么了?
Hey, what's up with Eric?
我不知道 你发现什么了么?
I don't know. You got something?
还没呢
No, not yet.
目前只知道Anthony Green的车被偷了
We do know that Anthony Green's car was stolen.
我在找偷车的证据
I'm just looking for evidence of a carjacker.
好吧 呃 你查前边 我查后边
Okay. Uh, you want to take the front, I'll take the back?
好啊
Sounds good.
Calleigh?
Calleigh?
俄♥罗♥斯♥杀手居然和我们留在后座上的东西一样 这事儿是不是太搞笑了
Isn't it sort of funny that Russian assassins leave the same things under the seat that we do?
Green说这车是什么时候被偷的?
Hey, when did Green say this car was stolen?
呃... 昨天
Uh... yesterday.
那怎么会有个今早上的取款凭条?
Then what's this ATM receipt from this morning doing in here?
他今天在车里
He was in this car today.
Anthony Green的车根本没被偷
Anthony Green wasn't carjacked at all.
他也和这案子有关
He's a part of this.
Anthony...
Anthony...
我们检查了你的车
we located your car.
很好
Super.
啥时候还给我?
When can I have it back?
你骗了我们 朋友
You lied to us, pal.
这可不是好事儿
That's a bad idea.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我们在车后座上发现了你的取款凭条
Left an ATM receipt in the backseat.
是今天的
Dated today.
说明这车根本没被偷 白♥痴♥
Proves the car was in your possession, moron.
听着 偷我车的人 连我的银行卡都偷走了 懂吗?
Look, whoever stole my car stole my bank card, okay?
是他们取的钱 不是我
They-they used it; it wasn't me.
是啊 没错 就知道你会这么说
Yeah, well, we thought you might say that.
我们跟银行核对过了
We checked with the bank.
监视器拍到了你
It's your face on the security camera,
后边还停着一辆宝马Z4
with the Z4 behind it and it's in the background.
你与两起谋杀案都有关
Connects you to two murders.
陪审团不会放过杀了警♥察♥的人的
Juries don't take too kindly to cop killers.
警官? 请稍等
Officer? Wait over there.
失陪一下 Frank
Excuse me, Frank.
Yelina
Yelina.
Horatio
Horatio,
我知道他们在计划什么了 他们想持枪抢劫体育用品店
I know what they're planning. Gun heist, sports store.
Baygrove的比斯开运动用具商 他们已经行动了
Biscayne Outfitters on Baygrove. It's in play right now.
你在哪?
Where are you?
她说了什么
What did she tell you?
她说了他们的下一步行动
She just gave us their next move.
H 我已经到了比斯开运动用具商区
H., I'm at the address for Biscayne Outfitters.
这里没事
There's nothing out here.
他们骗了Yelina
They gave Yelina bad information.
好吧 我们暴露了
Okay, so our cover is blown.
等等
Hold on a second.
我有条短♥信♥
I'm getting a text.
刚刚Grant的警署军械库发来了无声警报
Silent alarm just got tripped for the MDPD armory on Grant.
他们不是要走私武器
They're not importing weapons.
而是去偷那些收缴来的武器
They're stealing confiscated guns.
Wolfe先生 通知特警队
Mr. Wolfe, full SWAT.
好的 呃 去哪?
Okay, uh, where are you going to be?
找Yelina
Finding Yelina.
他们正在往外运武器
They're taking an arsenal out of there.
我掩护你 走 走!
I got your back. Go! Go!
你还好吗?
You okay?
我想他们拿走了几百副自动武器
I think they got away with hundreds of automatic weapons.
逃走的那辆银色车...
The silver car that fled the scene...
好的 我会去查
Yeah, right, I'll put out a BOLO.
是Eric
It was Eric.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表