剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Oh, are we leaving?
-Marisa 你在这做什么? -闭嘴
- Marisa, what are you doing here? - Shut up.
我以为能嫁祸给Kaitlin 我是说 瞅瞅她
I thought I could pin it all on Kaitlin. I mean, look at her.
一看凶手就是她
She totally fits the part of a murderer.
实际上 你才是
Actually, you do.
恭喜你 你刚刚得到了一个 能演一辈子的角色
Congratulations. You justlanded the role of a lifetime.
Horatio, 我一直在想 Kaitlin Sawyer的事
Horatio, this Kaitlin Sawyer thing has been bugging me.
如果她没杀人 为什么要违约离开酒店呢?
If she didn't kill anybody, why would she break her contract and leave the hotel?
这也正是我的疑惑
My question exactly.
我和路易斯维尔警局的人谈过
I talked to Louisville PD.
她真名叫是Margery Kemp
Her real name's Margery Kemp.
14年前她改了姓名
She changed it 14 years ago.
她为什么要那么做?
Now, why would she do that?
她9岁那年 被一名持刀男子袭击
She was attacked by a man with a knife when she was nine years old--
几乎丢了性命
almost killed her.
Horatio 那个人是Russell Keener
Horatio, it's Russell Keener.
她指认了他就是袭击者
She identified him as the attacker.
他坐了15年的牢
He went to prison for 15 years.
她更名改姓 再不愿回首往事
She changed her name and never looked back.
Frank 他还在拘留所呢
Frank, he's in the lockup.
不 他被保释了
Negative. He's out on bail.
谢谢 Frank
Thank you, Frank.
-请密切监视他 -好的
- Put out a BOLO on him, please. - All right.
Kaitlin Sawyer失踪了
Kaitlin Sawyer is missing.
是吗? 喔 太可怕了
She is? Well, that's terrible.
我知道你把这些女孩隔离在这 以免她们走漏消息
Now, I know you keep the girls sequestered here, so they don't talk.
没错 即使只被好事者逮到一个流言 收视率都会遭受重创
Sure, if even one gossip site puts up a spoiler alert, the ratings take a hit.
如果她们决定要走 你会怎么办? 你怎么找到她们?
What do you do if they decide they want to leave? How do you find them?
这些女孩被淘汰时 都会得到安慰奖
When the girls are eliminated, they all get a consolation prize.
奖品是一个赞助商提供的手♥机♥
It's a cell phone from one of our sponsors.
制片人用它来窃听她们的电♥话♥ 同时追踪她们的位置
Producers use it to listen to their phone calls, but also to track their whereabouts
以确保她们不会飞回家
and make sure that they don't try to fly home.
这么说她们的手♥机♥上 都有实时的GPS定♥位♥器♥
So they've got a real-time GPS locator in their phones.
-哪一个是Kaitlin的手♥机♥? -蓝色的那个
- Which one's Kaitlin? - She's in blue.
她在Vista Marina港 多谢 Myles
She's in the Harbor Vista Marina. Thanks, Myles.
信♥号♥♥在海上消失了
We just lost the signal in the ocean.
该行动了
Time's up, then.
把手举起来 Russell 快点
Get your hands in the air, Russell. Do it now.
Kaitlin在哪?
Where is Kaitlin?
小女孩在睡午觉
Little girl's taking a nap.
转过身来
Turn around.
我最后问你一次 Russell 她在哪儿?
I'm going to ask you a final time, Russell. Where is she?
这一次 她不会再醒来了
This time, she's not waking up.
你要是伤害了这个女孩 今天就是你的末日 看着他
If you hurt this girl, this will be your last day on earth. Watch him.
Kaitlin?
Kaitlin?
就算你们救了她 你也清楚我还会找到她
Even if you save her, you know I can find her again.
你怎么知道她在迈阿密?
How did you know she was in Miami?
换台的时候 我看到那个白♥痴♥节目
I caught that silly TV show, flipping channels.
我认出了她
I recognized her.
还有我留下的标记
And my signature.
那女孩让我坐了15年牢
That girl put me away for 15 years.
她需要好好管教一下
She needed to be taught discipline.
慢慢来...
Nice and easy...
好姑娘 好姑娘
That a girl. That a girl.
她可以改一千次名字
She can change her name a thousand times.
但那道伤疤... 永远都会存在
But that scar... that's forever.
无期徒刑也一样
So is a life sentence.
他在哪?
Where is he?
他走了 永远不会回来了 好吗?
He's gone. He's gone forever, okay?
好的 没事了
Okay. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
There you go.
好了
There you go.
没事了
There you go.
没事了
There you go.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表