剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
More like dropping off the face of the earth.
爸爸病情减轻之后 妈妈就在一次车祸中丧生了
After Dad went into remission, my mom died in a car accident.
那大概是两年前
About two years ago.
他深爱着妈妈
He was crazy about her.
-他接受不了? -对
- And he didn't take it well? - No.
我本来要离家去上大学 但又怕他会需要我 还是留了下来
I was going away for college, but instead I stayed here, in case he needed me.
他完全投入到工作中
He just threw himself into his job.
你父亲做什么?
What did your father do?
他是个医生 做整形手术
He was a doctor. Plastic surgery.
-和Sean Lofton合开家诊所 -很感谢你
- Shared a practice with Sean Lofton. - Thank you.
说美纯属见仁见智的人都是在撒谎
Whoever said beauty was in the eye of the beholder was lying.
美都归结于一个数字:1.618 黄金分割比例
It all comes down to one number: 1. 618: the golden ratio.
我的脸不符合这个比例?
So my face isn't in this ratio?
有些地方不符合
Part of it isn't.
你额头到鼻子的距离和 鼻子到下巴的距离之比是1.35
The ratio between the height of your forehead to your nose and your nose to your chin is 1.35,
这个比例有点小了 但是如果我在这里填充一下下巴
which is a little small, but if I put a chin implant right here,
就能拉长你的下颌 让你的脸部比例更均衡
I'll lengthen your jaw and give your face the proper proportions.
抱歉打扰一下 Lofton医生
Excuse me, Dr. Lofton.
我现在有位病人 我的接待员很快就回来
I'm with a patient right now. My receptionist will be right back.
我们是迈阿密-戴德郡警局的
I'm with the Miami-Dade Police Department.
我们想问你几个 有关Reeger医生的问题
We want to ask you a few questions about Dr. Reeger.
没问题
Of course.
呃 Marika 请你 到隔壁房♥间等一下好吗?
Uh, Marika, do you mind waiting in the other room?
你们应该很高兴 你们的人给我 打电♥话♥以后 我立刻通知了他的病人
When your people called me, you'll be happy to know I notified his patients right away.
哦 那可不妙
Well, that's unfortunate.
我们怀疑他们中可能有人与案件有关
suspect that one of them may be involved.
我根本没那么想
I didn't even think of that.
好吧 我们想看看他的客户资料
Well, we'd like to take a look at his client files.
当然可疑 这边请
Of course. Right this way.
他把所有资料都放在笔记本里
Kept everything on his laptop.
你们知道吗? 你们很可能是对的
You know what? You're probably right.
如果他有客户卷入案件 我不会惊讶的
I wouldn't be surprised if one of his patients was involved.
为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
因为Ethan不愿与人交往
Because Ethan didn't spend time with anyone else.
他肯定让很多客户满意而归
He must have had a lot of happy patients.
只有几个 他一次就看几个 他很烦病人
Just a couple. He only had a couple at a time. He obsessed over them.
整形手术就得多做
Plastic surgery is about volume.
得不断有客户进进出出 才能维持经营
We have to get them in and out just to stay afloat.
那你俩干嘛要合伙?
So why were you two partners?
因为Ethan以前不那样
Because Ethan wasn't always like that.
他妻子去世了
His wife died.
我能理解那会改变一个人 但他变得很奇怪
I understand that changes a man, but he got weird.
他开始上门问诊
Started taking house calls.
把一个45分钟的咨♥询♥变成4小时
That turns a 45-minute consult into four hours.
上门问诊
House calls.
Steven Corbett是你们的客户吗?
Was Steven Corbett a patient?
Steven Corbett? 不是 但Elizabeth Corbett是 你说的一定是她丈夫
Steve Corbett? No. But Elizabeth Corbett was. That must be her husband.
非常感谢 医生
Thank you very much, Doctor.
我是迈阿密-戴德郡警局的Eric Delko
Eric Delko, Miami-Dade Police Department.
我在电♥话♥里告诉你们了 别来打扰我太太
I told you people on the phone leave my wife alone.
她与此毫无关系
She's not mixed up in this.
我可没你这么确定 Corbett先生
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Mr. Corbett.
在你家前院草坪被害的那个人 是你太太的整形医生
The man that was murdered on your front law is your wife's plastic surgeon.
我不知道Reeger医生今早在这里
I didn't know Dr. Reeger was here this morning.
显然你太太知道
Apparently, your wife did.
她多次拒绝来局里接受讯问
She's repeatedly refused to come in for questioning,
所以我们发出传票强制要求她露面
so we've issued a subpoena to force her to appear.
也许这样她就能走出那房♥间了
Might be what it takes to geter out of that room.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
顺着大厅走 Elizabeth的房♥间在最里面
Elizabeth's room's down the hall at the end.
Corbett太太?
Mrs. Corbett?
别进来
Don't come in.
Corbett太太 我是犯罪调查员Delko 我需要问你一些问题
Mrs. Corbett, I'm CSI Delko. I need to ask you some questions.
我不能让你看到我这个样子
I can't let you see me like this.
今早你让Reeger医生见你了
You let Dr. Reeger see you this morning.
我请他来谈谈我下一步的治疗
I asked him to stop by to talk about my next procedure.
下一步治疗是什么?
What procedure is that?
有很多内容
There've been so many.
Corbett太太 如果你不跟我谈话 我将不得不拘捕你
Mrs. Corbett, if you don't speak to me, I'm gonna have to have you arrested.
现在你明白为什么不是我 杀了Reeger医生了吧?
Now do you see why couldn't have killed Dr. Reeger?
我从没离开过这房♥子
I never leave this house.
Reeger医生今早在这儿被杀 也许这就是你打电♥话♥给他的原因
Dr. Reeger was killed here this morning. Maybe that's why you called him.
把他藏进房♥子里 这样就没人会看见了
Snuck him into the house so no one would see.
我隐瞒他的来访是因为我丈夫不理解
I hide his visits because my husband doesn't understand.
他花了很多钱来使我们的房♥子变得完美
He spends thousands to make our house perfect,
但他不明白 我也想变得完美
but he doesn't see that I want to be perfect, too.
所以我... 我让他把车停在街尾并从侧门进来
So I, I ask him to park down the street and come in through the side door.
他多久来一次?
How often are these visits?
以前来得很多 但是...
It used to be a lot, but...
我有一段时间没和他联♥系♥了
I hadn't heard from him in a while.
我希望你能善始善终
I want you to finish what you started.
Elizabeth 在重估了你的病例之后
Elizabeth, in reaessing your case,
我发现你并不适合变成我所期望的样子
I realized you weren't a good candidate for what I wanted you to look like.
你的面部构造有问题
Your facial structure isn't right.
但你保证过我会变漂亮的
But you promised me that I would be beautiful.
你会的 只不过不是我想的那样
And you will be, just not the way I imagined it.
他设想你会变成什么样?
What was it that he imagined for you?
我不知道...
I don't know...
但肯定不是现在这样
but it wasn't this.
我32岁了
I'm 32 years old.
那是我 或者说曾经的我...
That's me. Or it was...
如果你能相信的话
if you can believe it.
我愿意付出一切换回往日的容颜
I would give anything to look like that again.
我以前觉得自己很平庸
I used to think that I was plain.
然后他却把我变成一个怪物
And then he turned me into a monster.
Corbett太太 你意识到 这是个杀Reeger医生的动机吗?
Mrs. Corbett, you realize this is motive to kill Dr. Reeger?
Ron!
Ron!
"病人要求不予联络"
P*********
Horatio 看Stetler把谁带来了
Horatio, look who Stetler dragged in.
-没什么问题吧 Horatio? -你为什么不告诉我 Rick?
- Is everything okay here, Horatio? - Why don't you tell me, Rick?
我知道你和Ron Saris有过结 但现在情况有变
I know you and Ron Saris have a history, but some things have developed.
我要你为了大局放下个人恩怨
I need you to put that aside for the bigger picture.
那是谁的大局 Rick?
Whose big picture is that, Rick?
当我能解释的时候 我会说的
When I can explain, I will.
我会第一个告诉你
You'll be first to know.
最近怎么样 红毛男?
How you doing, Red?
光看脸的话 比你好多了 Ron
From the looks of it, better than you are, Ron.
啊 得了 红毛男 我以为你会大吃一惊呢
Aw, come on, Red. I thought you'd be impressed.
这整个起死回生的事情都是你的主意
This whole ring- from-the-dead thing, that was your idea.
哦 我想你的模特生涯终结了
Well, I guess your modeling career's over.
是吗?
Is it?
但如果是的话 我还得感谢你呢
But if it is, I got you to thank for it.
我这人不记仇 伙计 你呢?
I don't hold grudges, man. How about you?
这话跟你死了的整形医生说吧 Ron
Tell that to your dead plastic surgeon, Ron.
我们有证据证明那案子和他有关吗?
Do we have evidence that'd involve him in that?
还没有 但是贩卖♥♥非法武器的案子呢?
Not yet, but how about the trafficking of illegal weapons?
噢 你猜怎么着 Stets和我刚才正好在讨论那事
Oh, you know, Stets and I were just discussing that.
我现用现学 但你要记得是你的小骗局
I'm learning as I go, but you remember it was your little money scam
把我引诱进那次倒霉的武器交易中
that lured me into that unfortunate weapons deal.
你知道他们管这叫什么吗? 诱捕
You know what they call that? Entrapment.
他是对的 州检方不会提起公诉
He's right. State Attorney won't touch it.
我不需要州检方 Rick
I wot need the State Attorney, Rick.
你想我了(也有"你没抓到我"的意思) 对吧?
You missed me, didn't you?
不会再有下次了
I won't next time.
走吧 Stets
Let's go, Stets.
是我 Frank, Corbett太太说 受害人把车停在了她家这条街的街尾
Yeah, Frank, Mrs. Corbett said our vic parked down the street from her house.
Reeger开哪种车?
What kind of car did Reeger drive?
奔驰S600?
Mercedes S600?
轮胎都扎破了
The tires have been slashed.
对 我要一辆拖车 Frank
Yeah, I'm gonna need that tow, Frank.
看起来不像我见过的任何轮胎切口
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表