剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
...above you.
有头发
Yeah, we got hair.
和受害者头发的颜色一样
It's the same color as our victim,
他一定是从这里 再把尸体移到货舱
so this is obviously where he moved the body down into the cargo hold.
看一看它通向哪里
Let's find out where this goes.
盖板基本直接通往客舱
Okay, the access panel basically leads right up into the bulkhead.
谁坐在第一排?
Who was sitting in the front row?
第一排?
First row?
只有一个人--1B
There was only one person sitting in the first row-- 1B.
Aaron Nolan
Aaron Nolan.
他的座位正好对着这个盖板
Okay, well, his seat is basically right on top of this panel,
那么他一定看到了什么
so he had to have seen something.
没错 或者是他做了什么 不管如何 都要请他来一趟
Yeah, or he did something. Either way, we're bringing him in.
女士 请过来 谢谢
********* Thank you.
嗨 哥们 走到金属探测器这边
Come on, sport. Step through the metal detector.
能不能有点职业礼貌 伙计?
How about a little professional courtesy, buddy?
-我是你们中的一员 -你是嫌疑犯 伙计
- I'm one of you. - You're a suspect... buddy.
我们不允许嫌疑犯携带武器
And we don't allow suspects to bring in weapons.
有问题吗 Frank?
Is there a problem, Frank?
是的--这个空中警♥察♥ 不愿意交出武器接受调查
Yeah-- sky cop here ??? submit to a search.
我是联邦空中警♥察♥
I'm a federal air marshal.
我连机场的安检都不用 为什么反而要受你们的检查?
I don't go through airports' metal detectors. Why should I have to anywhere else?
因为这是我的要求 如何?
How about because I said so?
如果是有关今天早上 被杀的那个空姐
If this is about the flight attendant that was killed this morning,
她的死不是我的错
it's not my fault she died.
我是被雇来保护驾驶舱的 而不是机组人员
I'm hired to protect the cockpit, not the crew.
哎哟 那你还真是有骑士精神啊
Well, yore a real knight in shining armor.
被害人是从你座位下面的舱盖 扔到了货舱里
Victim was dumped in the cargo hold through a hatch at your seat.
航程快结束的时候 我们遇到了气流
We hit turbulence near the end of the flight.
经济舱里有个女的 大声尖叫着说要出去
Some woman in coach starts screaming she wants out.
于是我走过去坐在她旁边 直到飞机着陆
I sat next to her till we landed.
我们会调查你的陈述
Oh, we're going to verify that.
我向交通安全管理局 递交了一份报告
I filed a report with the TSA.
欢迎调阅
You're welcome to read it.
我正有此意
I intend to.
我只是在做本职工作
I was just doing my job.
现在看看我是怎么做的
Now watch me do my.
Eric…Eric Eric 这里太美好了
Eric... Eric. Eric. This is nice.
付了这里的机票后
How could you afford to sit up here
到目的地时 怎么可能还有钞票啊?
and still have money for your destination?
对于Suzanne Grady来说 目的地已经不再重要了
Yeah, well, the destination didn't seem to matter for Suzanne Grady.
我们只知道 她在这里 渡过了生命的最后一晚
And all we know right now is that this is where her last night alive began.
还记得我告诉过你 我闻到她身上有酒精味吗?
Remember when I told you I smelled alcohol on her?
Suzanne Grady是不是想破什么记录啊
Suzanne Grady was going for some sort of a record.
你认为这是一场意外事故?
You think this is a freak accident?
有可能 我的意思是 喝醉酒的人会做出愚蠢的事情
Maybe. I mean, drunk people do stupid things,
但是我无法想象 她会把自己扔进门洞里
but I can't imagine that she would shut herself in a case.
我认为是别人所为
I think someone overpowered her.
但是机组成员都说 没看到什么异常情况
But none of the crew said they saw anything out of the ordinary.
Miami-Dade警♥察♥ 谁在帘子后面 请走出来
Miami-Dade Police. Whoever's behind that curtain, please show yourself.
我不知道还有人在飞机上 我只是在打扫客舱
I didn't know anyone was on board. I was just tidying the cabin.
是吗 可是在我看来 你正在处理谋杀证据
Really? Because it looks to me like you're disposing of murder evidence,
-这位是... -Morrow Carolyn Morrow
- Miss... - Morrow. Carolyn Morrow.
我听说了Suzanne的事 真是一场悲剧
I heard about what happened to Suzanne. It's a tragedy.
但是我想这里应该没有什么证据吧
But I didn't imagine that anything up here mattered.
即使她从头等舱 来到了行李领♥取♥处?
Even though she went from first class to baggage claim?
你的双腿和小臂上似乎 呃...
You seem to have, uh...
有一些瘀伤
quite a few bruises on your legs, your forearms.
你是否卷入了某种争执?
Did you get into some sort of an altercation?
也许是和Grady小姐之间的争执?
Perhaps one with Miss Grady?
这些伤痕? 这是你被困在经济舱的时所留下的
These? No, this is what you get when you get stuck in coach.
你对受害人了解有多少?
How well did you know the victim?
登机之后才认识
Didn't meet her till we boarded.
我最后一次看到她的时候 她正在拉上头等舱和经济舱之间的帘子
And the last time I saw her, she was closing the curtain between first and coach.
她一定在我之前下的飞机
And then, she must have deplaned before me.
可是你在帮她打扫客舱?
And yet, you cleaned her cabin for her?
拿去
Here, go ahead and take it.
由于要缩减开支 现在除了要当女侍者 安全指导员 心理医生之外
With the cost cuts, I get to add garbage collector
我的角色又多了一个 收垃圾的
to waitress and safety instructor and shrink.
但不是杀手
But not killer.
Horatio 很抱歉
Sorry, Horatio.
Suzanne Grady身上的性痕迹 没有找到匹配对象
CODIS didn't hit on the sex kit collected from Suzanne Grady.
-这么说 不是Marvin Duffy? -不是
- So, no Marvin Duffy? - No.
甚至以法国安♥眠♥药♥为线索
Even ran it against international databases
在国际数据库搜索 也没发现
on account of the French sleeping pills, but nothing.
好吧
Okay.
受害者是个空姐 对吧
Our victim was a flight attendant, right?
她们通常会跟什么人关系比较密切?
Who are they most likely to bond with?
飞行员?
Pilots?
多数飞行员不是都有军事背景吗?
And don't most of those pilots have military experience?
这就检查他们的数据库
Checking their databases now.
Grant Lawson
Grant Lawson.
做民航飞行员前曾在海军服役
Did a stint with the Marines before flying commercial.
是时候让Lawson先生回到地面了
Time to bring Mr. Lawson down to Earth.
不好意思 是Grant Lawson吗?
Excuse me. Grant Lawson?
我需要跟你谈谈
Need a word with you.
好吧 你想知道什么?
Okay, what do you needo know?
在88航♥班♥上你和Suzanne Grady做♥爱♥后 发生了什么
About what happened after you had sex with Suzanne Grady on Pathways Flight 88.
这个
Okay, look...
我妻子就在车上
My wife's in the car.
我们一定要在这里谈吗?
Do we need to talk about this here?
是的 Lawson机长 是的
Yeah, Captain Lawson, we do.
好吧 回到地面 我是一个好丈夫
Okay. Down here, I'm a good husband.
在天上时 就不一样了 好吧?
Up there, the ws are different. All right?
Suzanne和我在娱乐室呆过
Suzanne and I hooked up in theomper room.
那是什么? 你改造用来私用的插间吗?
What is that, some crawl space you converted for your own personal use?
是的 如果我总开同一驾飞机就会改造
Yeah, that would be a great theory if I flew the exact same plane every time.
你可能会惊奇 但是每驾飞机上都会有
No, you may be surprised, but most jets come with one.
它是我们的私人庇护所
It's our private refuge.
不再是了
Not anymore, it isn't.
那么 在娱乐室里发生了什么?
So, what happened in this romper room?
我去看Suzanne的时候 她正心烦
Well, when I went to see Suzanne, she was upset about something.
她正心烦 所以? 你安慰她了?
She was upset about something, and you.. what, you comforted her?
你还好吧?
You okay?
这次飞行让人闹心
Been a tough leg.
看到了不想看到的东西
Saw some things I didn't want to.
告诉我
Tell me.
我们不是认真的 只是工作间隙打发无聊
We weren't serious. It was a work thing.
或许她不这么认为 还威胁告诉你妻子
Maybe she didn't agree, threatened to tell your wife,
所以你杀了她 把她和行李扔在一起
and then you killed her, dumped her with the baggage.
你不觉得这样会有人看见我吗?
Don't you think someone would have seen me?
而且 检查一下塔台的通讯日志
Besides, check the tower communication logs.
你会发现我离开的时间不够长
You'll see I wasn't gone nearly long enough.
好吧 这让我想到另一个问题
Yeah, which leads me to another question.
活门打开的时候 记录里没发现这个异常
When that hatch is open, an indicator lu didn't find that suspi
如果我看见了 当然会记录
Well, sure, if I had seen it,
但是当时我正在跟危险的气流搏斗
but I was dealing with some brutal turbulence,
来保全其他乘客的生命
trying to keep the rest of the passengers alive.
还有什么其他事吗 警官?
Anything else, Officer?
没了 你可以走了 继续去骗你妻子吧
No. No, you're free to go. Go lie to your wife.
我是觉得 根本没什么娱乐室
I'm telling you, I don't think there's any romper room.
如果那个飞行员说的是实话 飞机结构图上会有显示
If the pilot was telling the truth, it would have been on the schematics.
那为什么飞行员非得撒谎?
What reason would the pilot have to lie?
没有其它原因 除非是他杀了人
Wellnone, other than the fact that he might have killed somebody.
好吧 这是理由
Well, yeah, there is that.
还有他也说 他是最后看见她活着的人
And the fact that he also said he was the last person to have seen her alive.
我们还得查证一下他所说的
We still got to check out his story.
这里的地板塌下去了
This floor gives.
这不仅是一个壁橱
It's not just a closet.
哇哦 我猜我们发现那个高空俱乐部了
Well, I guess we found the Mile High Club, huh?
Suzanne Grady被看见活着的 最后一个地方
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表