剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Lieutenant Caine...
你为何要来这里?
why are you here?
法官大人 我相信是我的行为 导致Julia精神崩溃
Your Honor, I believe that my actions led Julia to a state of mental disintegration.
解释一下崩溃
Define disintegration.
我的意思是 Julia因幻觉 而丧失自控能力 法官大人
I would say that Julia has become incapacitated by delusions, Your Honor.
你的行为导致了暴♥力♥ 使得很多人都处于危险之中
Your actions led to violence, and you've put a lot of people at risk.
-我很抱歉 -抱歉已经来不及了
- I'm sorry. - We're beyond that point now.
我将要面临什么样的处罚?
What's gonna happen to me?
州检察官打算以谋杀♥警♥官未遂 进行起诉
State Attorney intends to go after attempted murder of a police officer if convicted.
如果罪名成立 Winston小姐将在监狱里度过余生
Miss Winston could spend her life in prison.
法官大人 如果她被判定为 精神上不适合受审呢?
Even, Your Honor, if she's deemed mentally unfit to stand trial?
那么...
Well...
事情将会发生改变 不是吗?
that would change things, wouldn't it?
我猜是的 法官大人
I assume it would, Your Honor.
Price医生 由于重刑盗窃罪 盗窃罪和损坏证物 你被捕了
Dr. ice, you're under arrest for felony theft, burglary and evidence tampering.
Ryan?
Ryan?
我给过你很多机会 Tara
I gave you every opportunity, Tara.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表