剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
I just told you. We all called him "Elbows."
你能 对不起
Can you, um, Excuse me.
你能
Can you...
我能怎样?
Can I what?
你有口香糖吗?
You got some gum?
有
Yeah.
-你还好吗? -嗯
- You okay? - Mm-hum.
Astor先生
Mr. Astor,
你说你在打篮球
you said that you were playing basketball with, uh...
Calleigh 你还好吧?
Calleigh, you okay?
这是啥?你俩分演白脸和红脸?
What is this, good cop-crazy cop?
Calleigh?
Calleigh?
我喘不上气
- I can't breathe. - Hey, hey, hey ow--
嘿 有警♥察♥受伤了
Hey, officer down in here!
怎么回事?
What's going on here?
闭嘴 我需要一辆救护车!
Shut up! I need an ambulance!
警官需要救护车!我需要帮助!
Officer needs a 42! I need help now!
我没碰她
I never touched her.
心律?
Heart rate?
刚才101 掉到84了
Was 101, dropping to 84
听说她正在出外勤 发生什么事了?
Heard she was en route. What happened?
早上她在一个火灾现场 当时没事儿 突然就不行了
There was a fire this morning, and she was fine at the scene. She just crashed.
烟尘吸入后的情况变化很快
Smoke inhalation's a quick-change artist.
病人在最开始的时候看起来没事 紧接着就发病了
Patient seems fine initially, and then crashes.
得给她插管
We need to intubate her.
振作点 Calleigh
Stay with me, Calleigh.
好了?来 1 2 3
Ready? Here we go. One, two, three.
小心点
Be careful with her.
Eric 这交给我们吧
Eric, let us do our jobs.
我去分♥析♥动脉血气
I'll run the arterl blood gas.
为什么不像平时一样在胳膊上取? 这个看起来很疼
Why don't you do that in her arm like normal? That looks like it hurts.
我们需要动脉血 不能从肘静脉里取
We need arterial blood. Elbow vein doesn't have that.
好了 给她输氧
Got it. Bag her.
她的换气有困难
She's difficult to ventilate.
有多困难?
How difficult?
空气进去了
We've got good air entry.
心律不齐了 她生命有危险 医生
Her heart rate's not popping. She's crashing, Doctor.
血氧饱和度多少?
What's the oxygen saturation?
79%
79%
-情况有多坏 Alexx? -非常坏
- How bad is that, Alexx? - Very.
通气很好 但氧气好像很难进到她血液里
We have good airway, but the oxygen can't get to her blood.
她的肺泡肯定受损了
Alveoli must be damaged.
进高压氧舱会有效果么?
What about hyperbaric therapy?
没时间预备高压氧舱了 得马上抢救
We don't have time to set that chamber. We gotta do something now.
给我一氧化氮
Give her nitric oxide.
你想给她催眠?
You want to sedate her?
不是一氧化二氮 一氧化氮
Not nitrous oxide, nitric.
选择性增加至肺泡的血流量 提高氧合作用
Selectively increases blood flow to the alveoli allowing for more oxygenation.
听着 Eric 拜托你离开 好让我能专心工作
Listen, Eric, please, I need you to leave so I can focus.
Gina 一氧化氮 现在就要
Gina, N-O, right now.
宝贝儿 坚持住
Baby, stay with me.
坚持住
Stay with me.
说吧
Hit me.
她无法自己呼吸
She's not breathing on her own.
她现在有成人呼吸窘迫综合症
She has Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome, stable for now,
但她需要很强的呼气末正压
but she's requiring a very high positive and expiratory pressure...
-多少级 Alexx? -12
- At what level, Alexx? - 12
尽快抓住凶手 Horatio
Get him now, Horatio.
好
Okay.
医生用一氧化氮帮助你呼吸
You know, the doctors have you on this nitric oxide to help you breath better.
但你不能一直靠它
You can't stay on it forever.
只是在你的肺自主呼吸前帮帮你
It'll turn on you if your lungs don't start to breathe on their own.
你会让峰值降到4的 对吧
You gotta get that peak number down to four, okay?
你会挺过去的 对么?
You're gonna get through this, okay?
我知道你能
I know you will.
你必须挺过来
You have to.
我无法想象工作的时候没有你
I can't imagine going to work without you.
更不能想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine living my life without you.
Ryan Horatio一叫我就来了
Ryan, I got here as soon as Horatio called.
快说说子弹上发现了什么
Tell me you found something on that bullet.
致命伤来源于一发9毫米的子弹 但在IBIS系统中没找到匹配
Yeah, the fatal shot came from a nine mil, but I didn't get any hits on IBIS.
Tara找到的5发子弹呢?
What about the five bullets that Tara pulled out?
那都是死后打进去的
Nah, they were all postmortem.
我和Calleigh遭袭时开的枪
Right, from when Calleigh and I were being shot at.
对 但这些都是出自不同型号♥的枪
Right, but those all came from a diffent caliber gun.
有点45口径的 我正在查 等等 找到了
It's a .45w, I was just running a trace on it-- hold on. I got a hit.
和哪起案子有关?
What case is it tied to?
不知道 来看看
I don't know, let's see.
看这里 1-8-7-2-0
Let's see here. 1-8-7-2-0.
看来这枪用来抢劫过
All right, it looks like the gun was fired during a robbery.
4个月前 Liberty城
Four months ago, Liberty City.
目击者指证一个叫Ricky Gannon的人 但他没受到制裁
Now, a witness tied someone named Ricky Gannon to the crime, but he was never charged.
Ricky Gannon 为什么没有?
Ricky Gannon, why not?
目击者蹊跷地死了
The witness died under mysterious circumstances.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Okay.
Horatio
Hey, Horatio?
我知道是谁要杀我们了
Yeah, I think I know who tried to kill us.
派遣中心 这里是空中21小组 有一名警官需要支援
Dispatch, this is Air 21. We have an officer requesting backup.
正在追踪一辆在Griffing大街 西行的红色丰田汽车
In pursuit of a red Toyota traveling westbound on Griffing.
弄断我胳膊了 伙计
Breaking my arm, man!
你还有一只呢
You got another one.
我要告你 我有这项权利
I'm going to sue your ass. I got rights.
知道吗 在你今早想烤熟我们的时候
You know what, you waived your rights when-
你的权利就被剥夺了 对吗
you tried to cook me in that house this morning, didn't you?
伙计 你肯定把我和别人搞混了
Man, you got me confused with someone else.
我们查出这是你的枪 Ricky
We know it was your gun, Ricky.
干嘛不给我们讲讲怎么回事
So why don't you tell us what hpened.
我看到那辆悍马停在外面
I saw that Hummer parked outside.
我当时在那间房♥子外面蹲点
I've been squatting at that house for awhile now.
我不想警♥察♥搅和我的生意
I didn't want any cops in my business.
找到海♥洛♥因♥了 H
We got heroin, H.
你说的"生意"就是 在废弃屋子里卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥?
And by "business" you mean selling drugs at the abandoned house?
里面还有很多存货
Let's just say it held a lot of inventory.
你留在房♥子里的 那个死人是怎么回事?
And what about that guy you left for dead in the building?
什么人?
What guy?
这个
That guy.
我没理由杀他
No way I killed him.
他是Doc(医生) 我最好的客户
That's Doc. Best client I have.
他肯定是去那里high
He must've been there looking to score.
去阁楼上吸毒什么的
Went to the attic to get high osomething.
Doc
Doc.
你为什么叫他"Doc"
Why do you call him "Doc"?
听着 我一般很少打听我客户的隐私
Look, I try to know as little as possible about my clients.
但你知道他是个医生
But you knew he was a doctor.
他拿药给我
He paid in pharm.
他用处方抵钱
He paid you in prescriptions.
Wolfe先生
Mr. Wolfe.
总给我新产品 伙计
Always gave me the new stuff, man.
让我在街头交易的时候出尽风头
Gave me an edge on the street.
医生是从戴德综合医院搞到的 给他们打电♥话♥
The doc got this from Dade General. Call them.
Eric 你还在医院吗
Eric, you still at the hospital?
在 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
受害者是一名医生 也是名瘾君子
Our victim was a doctor who was a heroin addict.
他就是在你呆的这家医院搞到药的
He traded pills at the very hospital you're in right now.
你觉得他以前在这里工作
All right, so you think he worked here.
有这个想法
That's the idea.
我给你传份验尸照片
I'm sending you a copy of his autopsy photo.
好的 我一会去查收
All right, I'll check it out.
对 我认识他
Yeah, I do know him.
他是Don Phelps
That's Don Phelps.
能说些关于他的情况吗
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表