剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
The gasoline you collected from Johnny Young is high octane.
和Dan Granger身上的汽油吻合
Matches the gas that was poured on Dan Granger.
那么 我们算是找到了半个谋杀凶器
So we have half a murder weapon.
嗯 可点火源仍不得知
Mm-hmm, the ignition source is still out there.
我们的凶手也还逍遥法外 Eric
So is our killer, Eric.
Young说他看到 有人开着凯迪拉克离开现场
Now, Mr. Young says he witnessed the Escalade leaving the scene.
迈阿密的黑色凯迪拉克
Black Escalade in Miami.
对 如果我们找到了加油站 我们就能找到那辆车
Yes, but if we find the station we'll find the vehicle.
迈阿密的汽油都来自同一个中心配发点
Well, Miami's gasoline comes from the same central distribution point,
私人加油站 他们加入独特的添加剂
individual stations, they add unique additives.
对 性能提高剂
Yes, performance enhancers,
辛烷推动...
octane boost...
快看 Eric
Take a look at that, Eric.
甲苯
Toluene.
我可以搜查所有使用甲苯 作汽油添加剂的本地加油站
I can run a search for local stations that use toluene as a gasoline additive.
"Arago燃料公♥司♥"
"ARAGO fuel."
位于迈阿密西部
West Miami.
干得好 Eric
Good work, Eric.
Nelson 我们发现你们加油站使用的燃料
Mr. Nelson, we matched the additive in your station's fuel
和我们在一辆黑色凯迪拉克里发现的一样
to gasoline we found in a black Escalade.
那辆车的驾驶员是一起谋杀案的嫌犯
The driver of which is a suspect in a homicide investigation.
是的 昨天是有辆黑色凯迪拉克来过
Yeah, had a black Escalade in here yesterday.
拖着一辆Airstream拖车
Towing an Airstream trailer.
但他没有买♥♥燃料
But he didn't buy any fuel.
那他去加油站干嘛?
What was he doing?
好像是引擎有问题
Looked like engine trouble.
司机戴着兜帽
The driver was under the hood.
你的加油站有装监控录像么?
Is your station equipped with security cameras?
没有 系统出错了
No, system's out.
那你有看到那位司机么?
Did you get a look at the driver?
我那时很忙 而他也没有找我帮忙 所以...
I was busy and he didn't ask me for any help, so...
抱歉 Nelson先生
Excuse me, Mr. Nelson.
你能来下么?
Can you come here for a sec?
这些是...
These, uh...
这些能连接你的地下油罐对么?
these access your subterranean fuel tanks, don't they?
没错
Right.
油罐盖子就在下面
Fuel cap's under there.
好的 那告诉我
Okay, so, tell me something.
这些痕迹
These marks.
它们平时也有么?
They look strange to you?
燃料传输并不会留下这些
Fuel delivery wouldn't leave those.
看上去像是有人用铁棍撬开的
Looks like someone forced it open with a crowbar.
我被偷了大约有1500加仑的油
I'm down about 1,500 gallons.
市价7000块
That's over $7,000 retail.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
他们直接从你的地下油罐偷汽油
They stole the gasoline directly from your underground tank.
你看到的那辆拖车
That trailer that you saw,
它可能自己配备油泵和油箱
it was probably equipped with its own pump and tank.
小偷在拖车里通过活板门进入你的油罐
Inside the trailer, the thief accesses your tanksthrough a trap door.
他用撬棍在盖子上撬出去一个人孔
He pries open the manhole cover with a crowbar,
然后切断锁 偷到你满灌的汽油
then cuts the lock, breaking into a fill cap.
一旦进入 他就用自己的水管开始抽取汽油
Once in, he snakes in his own hose and starts to pump.
他将汽油直接抽出
He pulls the fuel straight out,
抽至拖车里的油箱
right into his own tank in the trailer.
这还是个浩大的工程
That's a... pretty serious job.
一定是有组织的犯罪
This could be organized crime.
如果Dan Granger不小心撞见了
If that's what Dan Granger stumbled upon,
这就能解释他为什么死了
it could have been what got him killed.
是啊 可还好是有地方说不通?
Yeah, but you know what doesn't make sense?
我是说 要做完这些事
I mean, to do all this takes, like,
至少得花20到30分钟
at least 20, 30 minutes.
难道你就没有发现
I mean, you didn't sense
在那段时间有什么不对劲么?
that there was anything weird going on during that time?
我正忙着招待一位顾客
I was busy in back with a customer.
你确定他不是故意引开你?
Okay, now you're sure that you weren't being distracted?
我就知道没那么好的事
I knew it was too good to be true.
她是个女孩
There was this girl.
两腿超美
Legs till Tuesday.
我是说 她很辣 很狂野
I mean, she was banging, off the chain, man.
好了 我们知道了 她很漂亮
All right, we got it, she's pretty.
你知道她的名字么?
Did you get her name?
不知道 她说她没现金了
No. She tells me she's strapped for cash
只要给她免费加油 她愿意做任何事
and willing to do anything for a free tank.
她会做任何事?
She's going to do "anything" anything?
嗨...
Hi.......
嗨
Hi.
油泵出问题了?
Problem with the pump?
也许你能帮我
Maybe you can help me.
真是艳遇啊...
Well, that's pretty, uh...
这还是有风险的
it's risky behavior,
我想你一定做了保护措施吧
so I'm assuming that you wore protection.
和一个需要免费汽油的女孩做♥爱♥?
With a girl who will give it up for a free tank of gas?
当然要戴安全套
Hell, yeah.
我们可以在上面提取到DNA
We can get her DNA off of that.
在女更衣室
It's in the ladies' room.
好的
Okay.
在女更衣室
It's in the ladies' room.
我去
I'll go get it.
Rinell女士
Ms. Rinell,
我们有DNA证据证明你和这个家伙 发生过性关系
we have DNA proof that you had a liaison with that man.
就在加油站
From the gas station.
Rinell女士
Ms. Rinell,
我们查到你过去曾因诱♥奸♥被捕
we know that you've been arrested for solicitation in the past.
我过去是犯过错
I've made mistakes in the past,
但我和加油工之间的事是合法的
but what happened between the gas station guy and me was legal.
团伙盗窃汽油就不是了
Organized gas theft is not legal.
抱歉 我不知道你们在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.
Arago燃料公♥司♥今早 被偷去1500加仑的汽油
Thieves hit the Arago Fuel station early this morning for 1,500 gallons.
而你勾引Ross Nelson的行为 让我们认为你是帮凶
So do you understand that your conduct with Ross Nelson makes you look like an accomplice?
Rinell女士 你是被派去转移他注意力的么?
Ms. Rinell, were you sent there to be a distraction?
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我现在能走了么?
Can I go now, please?
可以
Okay.
谢谢你抽空过来 Rinell女士
Thanks for coming in, Ms. Rinell.
这位警官会送你出去的
The officer will see you out.
你认为她说实话了么?
You think she's telling the truth?
无论怎样 她都在包庇凶手
Well, either she is or she's covering for a killer.
Wolfe先生 你发现了什么?
Mr. Wolfe, what did we get?
不幸的是 Arago燃料公♥司♥没有摄像头
Well, unfortunately there were no cameras at Arago Fuels,
但在数码时代 我们时刻被监视着
but in this digital age, we're always being watched,
所以我查了邻近加油站的银行
so I checked with the bank that's adjacent to the station,
他们把ATM机上的监控录像给了我们
and they lent us the footage from the security cameras at their ATM.
给我看看
Show me, please.
因为距离问题
Because of the distance,
我们只能看到部分加油站的镜头
we're only gonna get a partial view of the fuel station.
而且...
And...
你看
there it is,
那辆就是从Dan Granger谋杀现场 逃离的凯迪拉克
there's the Escalade that was seen fleeing Dan Granger's murder.
是辆拖车
It's a towing trailer.
是的 我来把它放大
Yeah, let me zoom in a little bit.
偷来的汽油就放在那
This is where they keep the stolen fuel.
如果仔细看 你能看到一根水管
If you look, you can see there's the hose.
能看到司机的脸么?
Did we get a look at the driver?
看不到 我们知道的就这么多了
No, unfortunately, that's all we got.
那车牌呢?
What about the license plate?
司机开走的时候正好让车牌正对着摄像头
Yeah, driver pulls away, gives us a full shot of the plate.
放进数据搜一下
Run that for me, please.
这个车牌号♥...
That plate is...
这是个假车牌
That's a cold plate.
不管是不是假的
Cold plate or not,
它都是个线索
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表