剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第七集
CSI Miami S07E07
* We don't get fooled again *
* Don't get fooled again *
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
简直无法相信
I can't believe it.
我醒过来不是为了再折腾两个小时
My wakeup call is not for another two hours.
好吧 我有个想法
Well... this here is giving me an idea.
不如?
How about... ?
是啊 我们应该去拉什莫山了
Yeah, that we should have gone to Mount Rushmore.
做点什么啊
do something.
嘿!
Hey!
有人要睡觉呢
Some people are trying to sleep.
你做到了
You did it.
哦!
Oh!
现在他们开始故意找事了
Well, now they're just doing it on purpose.
你知道吗? 我得过去一趟
You know what? I'm going to go over there,
给他们点颜色看看
and I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.
不 Andrew 别!
No, Andrew, don't.
这里是佛罗里达 他们说不定有枪
This is Florida; people have guns.
那 我得告诉经理
Well, then, I'll call the manager.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你能把音乐关小点吗?
Can you please turn down the music?
有人吗?
Hello?
把音响关掉!
Turn off the radio now!
好吧 老兄 是你逼我的
Okay, people, you leave me no choice.
我要进去了
I'm coming in.
打扰了
Excuse me.
有人投诉说这里有噪音
I'm getting complaints about the noise.
什么? 怎么了?
What? What's going on?
我在哪?
Where am I?
那是什么?
What is that?
天啊
Oh, God.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗?
Would you mind telling me what happened, please?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在酒吧里和一个男人喝酒
I was at the hotel bar with a guy, having a drink.
我最后能想起的 就是在那个房♥间醒过来
The next thing I remember, I woke up in that room,
发现他死了 手被拷着
and he was dead and handcuffed.
你知道他的名字吗?
Did you know his name?
不 我什么都不知道
No. I don't know anything.
我一定是嗑药了
I must have been drugged or something.
我们要把你送到医院进行检查 可以吗?
I'm gonna send you to the hospital to get checked out, okay?
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
这个女孩身上都是血
Girl's got blood all over her.
和受害人躺在一张床上
Was in the bed with our victim.
需要把她登记在案吗?
Should I book her now?
她说她被下药了 Frank
She claims that she's been dosed, Frank.
我们还得调查一下 所以还不是时候
We need to determine that, so not yet, okay?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
从堪萨斯来旅游的夫妻
Couple tourists from Kansas.
他们住在受害者隔壁的房♥间
They were in the room next to the victim.
是他们打的电♥话♥吗?
They called it in?
是的 虽然他们是出于不满才打的
Yeah. Thought they were reporting an act of passion.
但结果发现了一桩谋杀案
Instead, it was an act of murder.
这里可不是堪萨斯 对吧?
They're not in Kansas anymore, are they?
咱们的尸体怎么了?
What happened to our body?
Price医生要求先处理这个 要赶快把它运回停尸房♥
Dr. Price made him a priority,got him to the morgue ASAP.
她刚给我发短♥信♥告诉了我他的身份
Well, she just texted me and ID'd him.
Steven Howell 住在Aventura
Steven Howell, lives in Aventura.
他没有工作
He's got no employer on file.
我们那个被吓坏的证人呢?
What's going on with our supposedly knocked out witness?
Christina Dodd 她...
Christina Dodd. She, uh,
γ-羟丁酸(迷♥奸♥药成分)测试呈阳性
popped positive for GHB.
没找到凶器
No murder weapon.
看起来凶手自己带着武器
It's likely that the killer took it with him.
所以这里肯定有第三个人
So there definitely was a third person in here.
他会不会在逃跑时打碎了玻璃呢?
Any chance he broke this glass during his escape?
嗯 我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
我想把那个拿回实验室
I want to get that back to the lab.
那音响上的血点呢?
What about the blood smear on the radio?
不了 那好象是受害人的
No. It's more likely our victim's.
邻居听到音响被打开了
Neighbors said they heard the radio get turned up
就在死亡的大致时间
at the approximate time of death.
也许是求救信♥号♥♥
Probably a call for help.
说不通啊
Doesn't make sense.
为什么不给两个人同时下药?
Why wouldn't you dose both of them?
除非凶手本来就计划给Steven戴手铐
Unless the killer always planned to use the cuffs on Steven.
所以凶手带走了凶器 留下了手铐
So the killer took the murder weapon and left the handcuffs.
手铐上有旅馆的标志
The hotel's logo is on these cuffs.
也许凶手是旅馆的人
Maybe the killer is an employee.
不 您没明白
No, you don't understand.
我只是照章行事
I was just fulfilling an order.
什么照章行事?
What kind of an order were you fulfilling?
如今 门卫要满足顾客的任何需要
These days, a concierge is expected to cater to any client's need.
即使是荒谬的要求
No matter how preposterous.
包括杀人?
Does that include murder?
当然不
Of course not.
是这样
Look,
如果客人想吃东西 我就得在Nobu给他预定位子
if a guest likes food, I get them a reservation at Nobu.
如果他们想来点浪漫的
If they want romance,
就得有玫瑰花和Frank Sinatra(著名爵士歌♥手)
then it's rose petals and Frank Sinatra.
如果他们想来点变♥态♥的
And if they want kinky,
我得从"玩具箱"里向他们提供道具
well, I give them their choice from the toy box.
什么是"玩具箱"?
What's a toy box?
里面有情♥趣♥用♥品♥ 人体彩绘 可食用的内衣
It's got sex toys, body paints, edible underwear,
就是这类东西
all kinds of stuff.
所以你把"玩具箱"直接给Steve Howell了?
And so you delivered this "toy box" directly to Steve Howell?
我给了 但是...
I delivered it, but...
不是给Howell先生
not to Mr. Howell.
你是说是Christina预定的?
You saying that Christina placed this order?
而且看起来她很满意我的服务
And she seemed pretty happy with my service.
Calleigh
Calleigh.
Christina Dodd还在医院吗?
Christina Dodd still at the hospital?
很好
Good.
先别放她走
Don't let her go home yet.
Christina 这我就不明白了
Okay, Christina, this is what I don't understand.
你承认你磕了药
You tell us the truth about being drugged
但是在其他事情上你撒谎了
and then you lie about everything else.
你怎么会认为我撒谎了呢?
What makes you think I lied?
因为你在预定手铐时是清醒的
Because you were conscious enough to order the handcuffs
你用它铐住了Steve Howell
that you used to restrain Steve Howell.
好吧 我是这样想的
All right, here's what I think.
你杀了Steve
You killed Steve,
你给自己吃了大量的药
you dosed yourself with enough of the drug to...
让检验结果呈阳性
have a positive effect,
你还以晕厥作为不在场证据
and you're using blackout as an alibi.
不 不 不是这样的
No. No, that's not it at all.
几周前
A few weeks ago,
我和朋友们吃完午饭
after lunch with a friend,I...
在回郊区之前 我去到一个旅馆酒吧
I stopped by the hotel bar for one last margarita
想再喝杯玛格丽特
before I went back to the 'burbs.
然后有个帅哥就请我喝酒
And then this gorgeous guy buys me a drink.
我是说 以前从没发生过
I mean, that never happens.
我们甚至开了房♥
We even ended up getting a room.
我们虽然没有商量价钱
We never discussed a price,
但是我想这足够了
but I'm sure this will cover it.
物有所值
Worth every penny.
我数着500美金 想着
I... counted those five hundreds and thought...
哦 天啊
..."Oh, my God."
他认为你是个妓♥女♥?
So he thought you were a prostitute?
我觉得钱途一片光明
It made me feel... so alive.
我盘算着也许我可以一周工作两晚
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表