剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
举起手来 离开桌子
Get your hands in the air and step away from that table.
我们发现你与 Olvera谋杀案有牵连 Rafael
We just tied you to the Olvera murder, Rafael.
不可能 哥们
No way, man.
我们在圣犹大坠饰上发现了你的血迹
We found your blood on the Saint Jude pendant.
我推搡过他 的确
I grabbed him, yeah.
也许你真的没救了 Vargas
Hey, maybe you're beyond saving, Vargas,
但这些孩子不是 离他们远点
but not these kids. Leave them alone.
上帝很久之前就放弃这块地方了 神父
God gave up on this neighborhood a long time ago, Reverend.
他救不了他们! 也救不了你!
He can't save them! He can't save you!
Mike神父让孩子们远离你的帮派
Reverend Mike was steering kids away from your gang.
组织里招不到新成员 对吧?
He got rid of a whole new generation of recruits, didn't he?
转身 跪在地上
Turn around and get down on the ground.
搜查这块地方的时候 我送他去羁押
I'll take him inside while we search the place.
随便你们搜吧 但我知道我的权利
Search all you want, but I know my rights.
你们不能抓我
You can't hold me.
Craneos帮会的人在集装箱场
CRANEDS ARE ON THE MONE SHIPPING CONTAINER YARD
东岸大道743号♥C12区 速去!!!
743 EASTLAND AVE. SECTION C.ROW 12. GO NOW!!!
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是保安 老兄
I'm security, man.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
有三个人戴着面具
These three guys, they were wearing masks,
在我巡逻时治住了我
they jumped me while I'm making my rounds.
他们拿走了我的钥匙 把我锁在了这里
They took my keys, and- and they locked me up in there.
知道他们在找什么吗?
You know what they were after?
他们找什么?
What they was after?
一集装箱的铵硝柴油混合炸♥药♥
Whole case of ANFO.
炸♥药♥ Eric
Explosives, Eric.
足够炸掉整个城市了 H
That's enough to take out a city block, H.
线人还告诉你什么?
What else did your informant tell you?
只说过Craneos 还记得其他什么吗?
Just said Craneos. Remember anything else?
抓住我的那个人
Well, I mean, this one guy that was holding me
手臂上很长一块疤
had, like, a gnarly scar up his arm, you know.
看到这块疤了吗?
See this scar?
几个人趁我睡觉时划的
Some skinhead shanked me in my sleep.
是Hector
That's Hector.
Hector
That's Hector.
你应该藏起那块疤 Hector
You should've covered that scar, Hector.
如果我这么做了 你就找不到我了
If I did that, you wouldn't have I.D.'d me.
我是故意的
And I wanted to be found.
真新鲜啊
Now, that's a first.
你想让我们抓到你?
You wanted us to catch you?
没有我 你们永远找不到Mike神父
Without me, you would never have learned
在哪里被射杀 也不会知道炸♥药♥的事
where Reverend Mike was shot or about the explosives.
是我告诉Yolanda Ramoz那些信息
I'm the one who fed the information to Yolanda Ramoz.
你去告诉警♥察♥ 说你看到Mike神父被射杀了
I need you to tell the cs you saw Reverend Mike get shot.
你自己去 Hector
Do it yourself, Hector.
我不需要让Craneos的人追杀我
I don't need no Craneos after me.
这很重要
It's important.
悄悄地做
It's done in secret.
警♥察♥会奖励你的
And the cops, they'll reward you.
你为什么要背叛自己的帮派?
Why did you turn on your own gang?
你想除掉Vargas 对吗?
You wanted to get rid of Vargas, didn't you?
然后重新接管帮派
Take over the gang again.
不 不 不是这样的!
No. No, that's not it!
我承认
I admit,
我不是个好人
I'm not a good man.
干过坏事
I've done things.
领导Craneos时我不得不这么干
Had to when I led the Carnes.
但Mike神父...
But Reverend Mike...
他来牢里探望我
he visited me in lockup.
打开了我的视野
Opened my eyes.
告诉我还有其他的选择
Showed me there were options.
现在没有神父和他的地方 那些孩子...
Now without the rev and his place, those kids...
会落得和我一样下场
they'll end up just like me.
你来这是想捣毁Craneos
So you're here because your plan is to destroy the Carnes.
要想毁掉它 就必须有要有卧底在里面
And the only way that can happen is if there's someone on the inside.
他们信任我 我是老手
They trust me. I'm O.G. to them.
让我去 我把他们所有人都交给你
Let me go, and I'll give you every one of them.
很难相信你现在改换门庭了
You know, it's really hard to buy you swihing sides.
你不久前还帮他们偷炸♥药♥
You just helped them steal explosives.
好了 Hector
Okay, Hector,
炸♥药♥是用来干什么的?
what are the explosives for?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但不管如何 一定是件大事
But whatever it is, it's big.
这就是为什么我现在来找你
That's why I came to you now.
为什么找我?
Why me?
我在里面时 有一个孩子
There was this kid, when I was inside,
在他的牢房♥里杀了一个人
killed a guy in his cell.
一般来说 没有人关心 野兽们自相残杀的
Usually, no one cares if the animals eat each other.
但有个警♥察♥
But this cop,
并没有这么看问题
he didn't look at it that way.
他最终证明孩子当时是在自卫
Proved it was self-defense.
那个警♥察♥就是你 中尉
That cop was you, Lieutenant.
Tobey Hollins
Tobey Hollins.
就是他
That's him.
你还了他公道
You gave him justice.
你现在还是一如继往吗?
So do you still see it that way?
不要让我失望
Don't disappoint me.
我们会看着你的
???
对不起 请问你是丧葬承办人吗?
Excuse me, are you the funeral director?
有什么事可以效劳 女士?
Is there something that I can assist you with, ma'am?
我...我刚刚失去丈夫
yeah. I just, I lost my husband,
我...完全不知道该怎么办
and I-I really don't know how any of this works.
谢谢
Thank you.
我...呃
And I, um,
没多少钱
I don't have a lot of money.
呃...我们有"简约"服务项目
Uh, we have a package called "The Simple Things."
基本的棺木 最小规模的仪式 细致的服务
Basic casket, minimum prep, an intimate service.
如果再多花一点
But for just a little bit more,
我们还有"常青"套餐
we have the Evergreen package.
还有...
And...
对不起 第一种服务多少钱?
Okay, I'm sorry. How much was this first one?
-一千美元 -一千美元
- $1,000. - $1,000.
你能不能告诉我
Then can you tell me why
相同的服务 为什么你要向Gloria Nunez收两倍的钱
you're charging Gloria Nunez twice as much for the same service,
还拿她女儿的遗体来要挟她?
while holding her daughter's body ransom?
你什么意思?
What is this?
Nunez夫人误解我了
Look, uh, Miss Nunez misunderstood me.
她女儿需要大量的面部重塑
Her daughter required extensive facial reconstruction,
需要另外付费
and that costs extra.
这理由倒是挺充分的
That's actually pretty good.
但我看过尸检报告
But of course, I've seen the autopsy report,
Laura Nunez的遗体上仅有
and I know that Laura Nunez died from a single gunshot wound
胸部一处枪伤
to the chest.
仅此一项我就能吊销你的执照
I could have your license revoked just for that alone,
如果你再骗我
so if you want to lie to me again,
我就告你欺诈
I can throw in a nice charge of fraud.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想再了解一下"常青"套餐
I'd like to know a little bit more about this Evergreen package.
Nunez夫人想让葬礼体面一点
'Cause I think Mrs. Nunez would love to be upgraded.
Nunez夫人...
Mrs. Nunez...
Boa Vista警官
Officer Boa Vista,
我知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
我和丧葬承办人谈过了
I spoke to that funeral director for you. Here.
他会以这个规格埋葬我的Laura?
He'll bury my Laura like this?
对
Yeah.
不用再多收钱了?
No more money?
不用再多收钱了
No more money.
我...我不知道该说什么
I-I don't know what to say.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表