剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
把手举过头顶 离开那张桌子
Get your hands in the air and step away from that table.
知道吗 我打赌如果我们再到回去查看
You know, I bet that if we run it back,
就能从证据关联中找出凶手
we'll be able to I.D. the bomber through the connections.
不 不必这样做 我之前见过那些罐子
No, we don't have to. I've seen those cans before.
在哪?
Where?
Rafael Vargas的店里
Rafael Vargas's shop.
他装的炸♥弹♥ H?
He set the bomb. H?
你要冷静
You gotta calm down.
我不需要冷静
I don't need to calm down.
我知道是你向条子告发的
I know it was you who snitched to the cops.
你的死期到了 好伙计
Your time is up, holmes.
Vargas 等一等 不是你想的那样
Vargas, wait. It's not what you think.
是吗 那是什么?
Yeah? What's that?
Rafael
Rafael...
真是及时
Just in time.
赶来这里救你的小宠物?
Come here to get your pet rat?
放下枪 Rafael
Put it down, Rafael.
把枪放下
Put it down.
你再动一下 我就和他同归于尽
Even the slightest twitch, he goes down with me.
Rafael
Rafael...
这是你最后一个活着从这房♥间里 走出去的机会
this is your last chance to leave this room alive.
开枪啊
Then fire away.
你要坚持住 救护车就来了
I want you to hang in there. Help is on...
Hector 看着我
Hector, look at me.
救护车就来了
Help is on the way.
Hector
Hector...
没有神父和他那个地方 那些孩子...
Without the rev and his place, those kids,
会落得和我一样下场
they'll end up just like me.
你来这是想捣毁Craneos
So you're here because your plan is to destroy the Craneos.
要想毁掉它 就必须有要有卧底在里面
And the only way that can happen is if there's someone on the inside.
他们信任我 我是个老手
They trust me. I'm O.G. to them.
让我去 我把他们所有人都交给你
Let me go, and I'll give you every one of them.
不要让我失望
Don't disappoint me.
我总是会很奇怪的看到 不必出现在这里的人
I'm always surprised to see someone here who doesn't have to be.
你准备把奖励的钱拿来做什么
What are you gonna do with the reward money?
不知道
Don't know.
你让我想想
You got me thinking.
神父的房♥子或许需要些新电脑
Rev's place could use some new computers.
我想他们比我更需要这钱
I think they need the money more than I do.
这样做很对 Yolanda
Good for you, Yolanda.
中尉
Lieutenant.
谢谢你
thank you.
这就是我们做这行的原因 不是吗
This is why we do it, isn't it?
是的
Yep.
是的
Yep.
这正是我们做这行的原因
This is exactly why we do it.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表