剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Worst case scenario, we get a profile.
甚至于
Best case...
找到匹配对象
We get a hit.
肯定不是孩子的父母
****Definitely not one of the baby's parents.
Galleigh和Walsh家庭待在一起的 对吗?
Okay, Calleigh's with the Walsh family, right?
把嫌犯照片发给她 Walsh夫人会确认他是否是绑匪
Send a mug shot to her, and Mrs. Walsh will be able to confirm if he's one of our kidnappers.
Walsh夫人
Mrs. Walsh...
这个男人你认识吗?
Does this man look to you?
就是他! 这个男人带走了Sophie!
That's him! That's the man who took Sophie!
Horatio 确认嫌犯一名
Horatio, that's an affirmative. We have a suspect.
Miami-Dade 警♥察♥!
Miami-Dade police!
举起手来 Marty
Get your hands in the air Marty.
Marty?
Marty?
我不打算再问你了
I'm not gonna ask you again.
Marty
Marty.
房♥子都检查过了
House is clear.
-有孩子的踪迹吗? -没有
- Any sign of the baby? - No.
门把上找到婴儿粉的痕迹
I got a trace of baby wder on the doorknob.
同伙呢?
What about the partner?
哦 找到这方手帕
Well, we got this bandana.
跟案发现场那女孩描述的一样
It's just like the one the girl described from the scene.
说明孩子曾经在这儿
That means thbaby was here, then.
该打电♥话♥了 宝贝
Time to ke the call, babe.
我不这么想
Don't think so.
H 那女人杀了她同伙
H, this woman killed her partner.
还能不杀一个婴儿吗?
What's to say she's not gonna kill the baby?
你的意思是说
Help me understand.
一个绑匪杀了她同伙
One of the kidnappers killed the other?
但还是带着Sophie?
But she still has Sophie?
她就是拿你的女儿当筹码
Basically, she's using your daughter as leverage.
好消息是
Here's the good news.
她还活着
We know 's alive.
是 可她已经杀一个人了 谁能保证她不会再开杀戒?
Yeah, but she's killed once. What's to stop her from killing again?
她要的是赎金 是钱
The ransom. She wants money.
那她怎么不打电♥话♥?
Then why isn't she calling?
她会打的 会的 我知道她会打的
She'll call, She'll call. I know she will.
哦 是吗? 你知道?
Oh, you do? You know?
他们可是从你手里绑♥架♥了她!
You let them take her in the first place.
好了 Walsh先生 这不是你们夫妻反♥目♥的时候
Okay, Mr. Walsh, in this situation, it is very important t to turn on each other.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我不该怪你
You're not to blame.
我就是着急 她怎么还不打电♥话♥来
I just didn't understand why she hasn't called.
Keith碰过这电♥话♥吗?
Did Keith handle the phone at any point?
Sophie还在他们手里!
Sophie's out there!
我们该打回去! 该打电♥话♥呀! 总得做点什么呀!
Let's call them back! Let's call somebody! Let's do something!
儿子 别这样!
Son, please!
不 他不会碰的
No, he wouldn't do that.
有条短♥信♥
There's a text on it.
哦 他碰了 就在Caine先生 出去的时候 他确实碰了
Yes, he did. Remember when Mr. Caine left the room? He did.
爸 你总教我"事在人为"
I mean, Dad, you always told me "Action wins the day."
冷静点 你这样是添乱
Take it easy. You're not helping.
这都是他干的
In fact, all of this is his.
他把SIM卡换掉了
He switched the SIM cards
绑匪的电♥话♥就都被他截了
so he could intercept the kidnappers' call.
事在人为
Action wins the day.
他要去交赎金
He's gonna pay the ransom.
可他没钱呀
With what money?
但你们有
Yours.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
Keith把钱拿走了 一共有多少?
Keith took the cash. How much was there?
10万 或者更多
100k, maybe more.
那可不够交赎金的
Okay, that's not gonnbe enough for a ransom.
能想到他会去哪儿吗?
Have you got any ia where he might be?
他把摩托车骑走了
His motorcycle is gone.
告诉我车的牌照和特征
I need a plate and I need a description.
好 没问题 我都知道
Okay, that's not a problem. I have all that information.
都登记在我的名下
Everything's registered to me.
一定要找到他呀 Duquesne女士
Please tell me you're gonna find him, Ms. Duquesne.
我不能失去两个孩子
I can't lose two cldren.
我保证尽我所能
I promise you that I'm gonna do evything I possibly can.
嗨 我是Cal 我要发个全境协查通告
Hey, it's Cal. I need to put out a BOLO.
Ducati摩托车 牌照1098S 失陪
Ducati 1098S. Excuse me.
我正在解剖一个大脑 可发现有工具不见了
I'm in the middle of a brain dissection and my instrumentation is missing.
看来是你光顾过我那儿了
I can see you've been going through my setup.
对 我得借用一下 你不会介意吧
Yeah, I needed to borrow something. I figured you wouldn't mind.
哦 看来我的受害者无关紧要呀?
Oh, so the victim on my table doesn't matter?
可我的受害者很可能还活着
Well, our victim could still be alive.
一个失踪了的10个月大的女婴
It's a missing ten-month-old girl.
可我手头的线索就这么一个球
All I've got to go on is this ball.
我擦拭了取指纹时喷的茚三酮 没有沾染到的部分
I swabbed thportion that wasn't exposed to Ninhydrin.
发现了细微痕迹
I found a little bit of trace.
我懂 牛皮虽硬 但可渗透
I got it. Cowhide is tough but porous.
很对 里面的内核是羊毛线裹着的
Exactly. Underneath, the core's wrapped in wool.
羊毛是吸水的 所以如果有东西渗进去
And wool's absorbent, so if anything seeped in.
Raman光谱仪就能准确检出是什么
Raman Identicheck will tell us exactly what it is.
铁氰化钾
Potassium ferricyanide.
用在冲洗照片的褐色调色液中
That's used in sepia toner for photographic processing.
跟这案子有关的谁会冲照片?
So who involved in the case develops pictures?
街对面有个邻居 Sophie父母雇他给Sophie拍照
Across the street, a neighbor was hired by the parents to take some pictures of Sophie,
怀旧风格的那种
the old antique kind.
我给Calleigh打电♥话♥ 看能不能查到他叫什么
I'll call Calleigh, see if we got a name.
好啊 很高兴我能帮上忙
Great, glad I could of a service.
我要把我的工具拿走了
I'll be taking my instruments.
谢谢
Thank you.
Garland先生 这张Sophie的照片 是你拍的 没错吧?
Mr. Garland, you took that photograph of Sophie, didn't you?
我免费给所有邻居家的小孩拍照
I did shots of all the neighborhood kids for free...
后来在社区聚会上又给他们 拍些全家福 钱就挣回来了
at the block party I figured I'd make it back with some, uh, family portraits.
-Walsh先生 您能往里靠靠吗? -多谢
- Mr. Walsh, can you move in? - Thank you.
好 各位 "茄子"
Okay, everybody, smile.
就是这样
See?
你是拿孩子当诱饵了?
You used the kids as bait, is that it?
我是个生意人
I'm a businessman.
难不成你想说我和...
Are you trying to say I had something to do with that...
你就住街对面 混球
You live across the street, smartass
在砸她家窗户的棒球上发现了 冲洗照片的液体
We found developing liquid on a baseball thrown through her window.
就是你用那种
Same stuff you use.
球是我扔的
I threw a ball.
意外而已
It was an accident.
也许那是你第一次企图绑♥架♥她吧
Or it was your first attempt to kidnap the girl.
那和那女孩没关系 都是因为她哥Keith
It had nothing to do with the girl, it was because of her brother, Keith.
Keith怎么了?
What about Keith?
他是个坏小子
He's a problem child.
总惹事
Always making trouble.
总朝我后院乱扔东西 我得给他点颜色瞧瞧
Throwing things in my backyard. I figured I'd send him a message.
我想我砸错窗户了
I guess I got the wrong window
你今早在哪儿 Garland先生?
Where were you this morning, Mr. Garland?
我去拍照了 你可以查
I had a photo shoot. You can check.
这就去
I'm going to.
发现通缉目标 正沿Flagler大街向东行驶
We have a subject spotted traveling eastbound on Flagler.
红色Ducati摩托车 牌照1098S
Red Ducati. License number 1098S.
下车 Keith 快下车
Get off the bike, Keith. Off of the bike.
我只想兜兜风... 冷静一下
I was just going for a ride... just to chill out.
我知道你拿了你父母保险柜里的钱
I know you took the money from your parent's safe,
还截了绑匪的电♥话♥
and I know that you intercepted the call from the kidnappers.
喂?
Hello?
把钱带到Ocean Walk公园 放在铁制长椅下面
Bring the money to Ocean Walk Park, underneath the metal bench.
马上去!
Do it now.
好 我去
Okay, I'll be right there.
你告诉我爸妈别交赎金
You told my parents not to pay.
我不会坐等我妹被他们撕票
I wasn't going to just sit around waiting for my sister to die.
这是我们的工作
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表