剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Who do we know who smokes cigars?
想抽支雪茄吗? 给你一支 手卷Vascoma 古巴最好的雪茄
Want a cigar? Got you one. Hand-rolled Vascoma, Cuba's finest.
Ron 我们在两名受害者旁 找到了你的Vascoma雪茄帽
So, Ron, we recovered one of your Vascoma cigar caps next to a pair of murder victims.
我的雪茄? 不是吧
My cigar? I don't think so.
和以前一样 红毛男 你错了 那些是Jimmy的雪茄
As usual, Red, you got it all wrong. Those were Jimmy's cigars.
几百块钱一包 我可不想 让他们浪费了 那些人要...
Hundred bucks a pop-- I'm not going to let them go to waste. That guys needs...
那你在暗示是Castigan先生?
So you're implicating Mr. Castigan?
我没暗示说是任何人
I'm not implicating anybody, I'm saying so.
那么说你知道杀人犯是谁 但你没有告诉我?
So you had knowledge of a homicide, but you didn't tell me about this?
Jimmy说到做到 Rick 明白吗? 他就是这样的人
Rick... Jimmy talked the talk. He walked the walk, okay? That's what he was.
我之前不知道 那家伙竟是这样的人
I didn't think that kid had it in him.
我尽我所能的试着哄他 多给我一些信息
I tried to coax as much out of him as I could.
然后他开始讨厌我了 这就是你问得太多的后果
Then he turned on me, and that's what happens when you ask too many questions...
好 那你究竟知道些什么?
Okay, so what do you know?
-听着 我知道...可以说吗? -喔 当然
- Look, I know that... Should I? - Oh, yeah.
好的 昨晚的派对上 他不断讲着同一个故事
All right, last night at the party he was telling a story, over and over.
我们做得很好
We did pretty good.
感觉我们能靠干这行谋生了
Had us feeling we could make a living doing this stuff.
我用钱买♥♥了这东西
I bought this piece with the cash.
当我想要在泳池边 套出更多消息时...
When I tried to get more out of him by the pool...
他说了‘我们’ Jimmy Castigan有同伙
He said "Us. " Jimmy Castigan had a partner.
-他和一个人一起做... -那个人叫什么名字?
- He ran with a guy... - What's his name?
Shane 大概 也许是Sean 我想是Echols E-C-H...
Shane. I think, maybe Sean. Echols, I think. E-C-H...
好的 我们可以从这入手查查
Okay, that's something we can run with.
能让我们俩单独谈谈吗?
Want to give us a moment?
顺便问一下 我们的姑娘最近如何?
Um, by the way, how is our girl doing?
-你觉得我们能相信他吗? -你觉得呢?
- You think we can trust him? - Do you?
准备好换衣服了吗?
You ready to suit up?
不要误会
It's not what you think.
我没有误会你
I think it's exactly what I think.
迟到犯罪现场 上班时候吃药 那是什么?
You're showing up late to crime scenes, you're taking pills at work-- what is that?
那是羟考酮吗? 你这样下去会出问题的
Is that oxy? You know, you got a problem.
当你不介意是不是被发现时 你已经上瘾了
There comes a point in addiction when you don't care if you get caught anymore- you're there.
-如果你搞砸了尸检怎么办? -不会的
- What's going to happen when you mess up an autopsy? - It's not going to happen.
喔 我以前赌博的时候 也都是这么说的
Oh, I used to say the same thing when I was gambling.
如果再有下次 你知道我会做什么
Now, I told you what would happen if I caught you doing this again.
求你了...好么
Please... Okay.
开始吧
All right, let's get started.
Tara 这不是什么填补物吧?
Tara, this isn't a filling, is it?
不 这是胆石
Nope. It's a cholelith, a gallstone.
氢氧化钠并没有把它溶解
The sodium hydroxide doesn't dissolve it.
受害人胆固醇过高 总算是有突破口了
Victim had high cholesterol. That's a real case-breaker.
这是一枚男士婚戒
It's a men's wedding ring.
上面刻有日期
There's a date engraved on it.
不管他的妻子是谁 一定在找他
Whoever this guy was married to, I'm sure they're looking for him.
-然后呢 -知道我的下一步行动么?
- Okay. - You know what I'm going to do?
核对失踪人口数据库
I'm going to cross-check this with the Missing Persons' database.
看是否能找到他亲戚
See if I can't find the next of kin.
行 很好 我会送样本去检验DNA
All right, great. I'm going to give a sample to DNA.
-H 嘿 -查出尸体是谁了吗?
- H, hey. - Have we ID'd the bodies yet?
没 但发现了一枚婚戒
No, but we got a wedding ring.
我准备对比一下失踪人口数据库
I'm going to cross-reference it against the Missing Persons' database.
好 随时通报
Okay, well, keep me posted.
H 还有一件事 恩 跟案件无关
H, there's one other thing. It's, uh... It's off case.
什么情况?
What do you got?
这样吧 我去查一下失踪人口名单 然后我会 呃...
You know what? I'm just going to check that Missing Persons' list and then I'll, uh...
-我再找你 -一定
- I'll get back to you. - Find me.
联♥系♥我
Okay? Find me.
这是Bill的婚戒
This is Bill's ring.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
我就知道 肯定有什么事发生
I knew... there was a reason.
当我打不通他电♥话♥时 就做了最坏的打算
When I couldn't reach him on the phone, I feared the worst.
我报了警 也打电♥话♥去医院查了 但他就好像消失了
I called the police and the hospitals, but it's like he vanished.
你跟他最后一次通话是什么时候?
When was the last time you spoke to him?
Bill当时去接我妹妹和她丈夫
Bill was picking up my sister and her husband.
我们本打算那天早上去潜水的
We were going scuba diving that morning.
但 呃 我起晚了
And, uh, I woke up late.
Bill大约6点给我打的电♥话♥
And Bill called me around 6:00.
还问我是否要咖啡
And asked me if I want coffee.
啊 这是我最后一次接到他电♥话♥
Uh, that's the last time I heard from him.
我还得问一句 我们还发现一具男性尸体
The reason I ask is we found a second set of male remains.
Walter 我妹夫
Walter... That's my brother-in-law.
我妹妹呢? Rebecca怎么了?
What about my sister? What about Rebecca?
-她也跟他们一起? -是的
- Was she with them? - Yeah.
这是她
That's her.
-你们还没找到她? -还没
- So you haven't found her? - No.
那就有可能 她还活着 对吗?
Well, there's a chance then that-that she's still alive, isn't there?
还有可能
There is a chance.
拿到搜查令了吗?
Did you get the search warrant?
嗯
Yeah.
很多处方药 是开给不同的人的
A lot of prescriptions for a lot of different people.
Stephanie Vasquez
Stephanie Vasquez.
失踪的处方药
The missing prescription.
过量用药的那个女孩儿
The girl who overdosed.
个人物品中说有一瓶药
Personal effects indicate a bottle of medication.
从来就没送到实验室去
It never made it to the lab.
不可能 我亲自登记的
That's impossible. I logged it myself.
但有人来看望Kyle
But Kyle did have a visitor.
他的妈妈来过
His mother stopped by.
很抱歉 H
Sorry, H.
我也是 Wolfe先生
Me, too, Mr. Wolfe.
但Price医生这儿有不少药
But Dr. Price has a lot of drugs in here.
她不仅仅只对羟考酮有瘾 (中枢神经系统药物/镇痛药)
And she's not just addicted to oxy.
-她这是盗窃证据 -Wolfe先生 我们必须十分确定
- She's stealing evidence. - Mr. Wolfe, we have to be absolutely sure.
明白
Got it.
Sean Echols!
Sean Echols!
-哦 别开枪 -你是 Sean Echols?
- Oh, don't shoot. - You Sean Echols?
什么事?
What's up?
-你是Sean Echols吧? -是的
- I said are you Sean Echols? - Yeah.
迈阿密戴德警局 请把双手放在我看得见的地方
Miami-Dade Police. Keep your hands where I can see them.
等等 老兄 你不能进到我的私人领地 拿枪对着我 到底...
Wait a second, man. You can't come on my property, point a gun at me. What...
怎么回事?
what's going on?
Frank 那是什么?
Frank, what is that?
这是野猪 这个季节有吗?
It's a wild boar. Is that thing in season?
是的 我今天早上射杀的 我有许可证的
Yeah. I shot it this morning. I got a permit.
Jimmy Castigan提到你伙同 绑♥架♥并谋杀了三个人
Jimmy Castigan has named you as his accomplice in the abduction and murder of three people.
我要补充的是 这是在他 被一池子酸水油炸之前说的
Right before he was fried in a pool of acid, I might add.
一池子酸水? 谁 谁是Jimmy Castigan?
"Pool of acid"? Who's, uh, Jimmy Castigan?
Echols先生 你认识这几个人吗?
Mr. Echols, do you recognize any of these people?
不认识
No.
穿紫衣服的女孩儿 你就从没见过? 你不觉得她面熟?
The girl in the purple, you've never seen her? She doesn't look familiar?
不 不 我 我很抱歉 我想你们...
No. No, I'm-I'm sorry. I think you...
我想你们找错人了
I think you got the wrong guy. 'Kay.
-Calleigh 我不信 -我也不信
- Calleigh, I'm not buying it. - Me, neither.
-派个车监视他 -好的
- Let's put a car on him. Keep an eye on him. - All right.
是 H 是我
Yeah, H, it's me.
这些药是她从...
She's taking them from...
-Wolfe警官 放下你的枪 -Julia
- Officer Wolfe, put your gun down. - Julia.
妈妈 你干什么呢?
Mom, what are you doing?
放下 现在
Do it. Now.
Kyle 跟我走
Kyle, come with me.
妈妈 我会的 把枪放下 你吓着大家了
Mom, I will. Just put the gun down. You're scaring everybody.
我们安全的时候 我会放的
I will when we're safe.
Julia
Julia.
别再靠近了 Horatio
Don't come any closer, Horatio.
-我要把他抢回来 -不应该用这种方式
- I'm going to get him back. - This is not the way.
我试过你的方式
I've tried your way.
但你还是责怪我要杀Ron 责怪我伤害了我们的儿子
But you still blame me for trying to kill Ron, for hurting our son.
-责怪我偷了那些药 -Julia 你是对的 是我错了
- Taking those pills. - Julia, you were right. And I was wrong.
我做了每件你让我做的事 为了让我们像家人一样在一起
I did everything you told me to, so we could be together as a family.
我们是一家人 Julia 但不是这样的方式
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表