剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第三集
CSI Miami S07E03
我睡不好觉
I'm having trouble sleeping.
做梦了?
Is it the dreams?
是的
Yeah.
因为你总是在我梦里
And because you're always in them.
那么的脆弱
Always vulnerable.
那让你有什么感觉?
How does that make you feel?
强大
Powerful.
这让我第一次觉得自己是活生生的人
Like,for the first time, I'm truly alive.
而且我清楚地记得梦境里的一切
And I know exactly how it would happen.
记得我是如何杀了你
Exactly how I kill you.
你要知道 如果这不单单是梦境的话 我...
Y - You understand that if this is more than a dream,I...
我记得你说过我在这可以畅所欲言
I thought you said I could say anything in here.
继续
Go on.
夜晚
It's night.
你独自呆在办公室
You're alone in your office.
没有听见我的脚步声
You don't hear me come in.
你就像一座战利品站在那
You just stand there like a prize.
你的气味令我陶醉
Your smell is intoxicating.
薰衣草味中混着迷人的汗水味
It's like lavender and sweat.
我情不自禁想要玷污你
I think of all the ways I can defile you.
我能感受到手中
I can feel the weight
刀刃的重量
of the blade in my hand.
渐渐走近
Up close.
忍♥不住杀了你
Wants me to kill.
当一切结束
And when it's done, I disappear
我消失在夜空中 明白你将永远是我的了
into the night, knowing you are forever mine.
Horatio
Horatio.
她叫Chelsea Marsh
Her name's Chelsea Marsh.
她妈妈今早5:45发现了她
Her mother found her this morning at 5:45.
她妈妈是名精神病医师 一直出门工作
Her mother's a psychiatrist, works out of her home.
在办公室会见她的病人
Sees all of her clients in this office.
那钟坏了 对么?
And that clock is broken, isn't it?
也许是在杀人时弄坏的
Could've happened in the attack.
有可能
Yes,could be.
她妈妈想进来 我该怎么和她说?
The mother wants in - what should I tell her?
我来吧
I'll talk to her.
陪着这女孩
Stay with the girl.
好的
All right.
Marsh医生?
Dr. Marsh?
Marsh医生 你不该在这的
Dr. Marsh,I don't think you should be here right now.
我要见Chelsea
I want to see Chelsea.
我 呃...
I,uh...
我想这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我根本不让她来这
She's not even allowed in there.
谁会想伤害Chelsea?
Who would want to hurt Chelsea?
没有人
No one.
她只有16岁
Wha... She was only 16.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么举止暴♥力♥的病人么?
Are any of your patients violent?
我...
I...
我不能讨论我的病人
I can't discuss my clients.
医生和病人间有保密协议
Confidentiality forbids it.
你得明白 中尉
You have to understand,Lieutenant,
人们告诉我他们的秘密
people tell me secrets all day,
他们知道我会保密
and they have to know that I will keep them.
我发过誓的
I took an oath.
我也是
So did I.
凶手就是从这门进来的
This is the door our killer came through.
是被撬开的
It's been jimmied open,
但没有提取到指纹
but there are no prints.
你认识她?
You know her?
她是我的治疗师
She's my therapist.
我就想你刚才在看什么人
I thought you were seeing someone in the department.
在我们发现另一间办公室
I switched doctors after we found out
被装了窃听器后 我就换了个医生
that the other office was bugged.
Marsh医生和县政♥府♥签了合同
Dr. Marsh is contracted with the county.
所以她接见出狱犯和缓刑犯?
So she sees ex-cons and probationers?
嫌犯的范围变大了
Broadens our suspect pool.
是啊
Yeah.
她的病人都有嫌疑
Yeah,it could've been any one of her clients.
他们都知道私人入口
They all know about the private entrance.
太可怜了 Tripp说她去年失去了她的丈夫
It's so sad - Tripp said she lost her husband last year,too.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
她只剩一个儿子了
Yeah,she only has a son left.
知道么 我都不知道她有孩子
You know,I didn't even know she had children.
我是说 这种感觉真怪 她那么了解我
I mean,it's amazing that she knows so much about me,
我却对她一无所知
I don't know anything about her.
你来这不会有什么问题吧?
Are you gonna be okay going in there?
不会 我都来了上百次了
Yeah. I've been in there dozens of times.
可这次不同
Not like this.
是时候报答她了
It's time to give something back.
嘿
Hey.
有什么发现?
What have you got?
一处刺伤
Single puncture wound.
嘴巴和耳朵出血
Blood from the mouth and ears
说明内出血
indicates internal bleeding.
额头上的乌青是怎么回事?
What about the bruise on her forehead?
由撞击造成的擦伤
Contusion from an impact injury.
我想她在倒地之前
I'm thinking she hit her head
磕到了桌子
on the desk before she went down.
根据肝温度
Based on the liver temp,
她的死亡时间在凌晨1点和4点之间
I put her death between 1:00 and 4:00 a. m.
这里肯定有过打斗
Definite signs of a struggle here.
病人的椅子上
Got a blood smear here,
有块血迹
on the patient chair.
尸体周围没有血迹
Nowhere near the body.
没有抛尸的痕迹
No signs of cast-off.
这是我们的突破口
This could be our first break.
我把凶手可能碰过的所有东西
Let me get this back to the lab
都带回实验室
along with everything else the killer might have touched.
H 呃...
H. Uh...
起初我以为这钟是在
initially,I thought that this clock broke
早上8点被摔坏的 可那时
at 8:00 in the morning - at 8:00 in the morning
已经是犯罪现场了
the office was a full-blown crime scene.
那就是昨晚8点了
So it had to be last night.
那么 那时谁在办公室?
So,who was in that office?
查过
Have we checked
病人预约表了么?
the patient calendar?
查过了 事实上
Yeah,we actually,
就在这里 有一小部分
um,we got a piece of it right here.
受害者倒地的时候扯了一半下来
The,uh,victim pulled it off when she fell.
最后一个病人是Nick Burnham 预约时间是8点
The last patient seen around 8:00 p. m. was Nick Burnham.
这不是保密协议的内容么?
Isn't this confidential?
不再是了
Not anymore.
没想到Marsh医生
I can't believe Dr. Marsh actually
真去找你们了
called you people.
我都跟她说了 那只是个梦
I told her it was just a dream.
她什么都没说
She didn't tell us anything.
是你自己不打自招的
But you just did.
说说你的梦吧
Let's talk about your dream,
-Burnham先生 -哦 你现在是
Mr. Burnham. Oh,so now you're
我的治疗师了?
gonna be my therapist?
好吧 就像我跟Marsh医生说的
Fine. Like I told Dr. Marsh,
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
睡觉的时候我没法控制思想
I can't control what goes on in my brain while I'm sleeping.
-你不能控制的可不只这些 -什么意思?
Well,that's not all you can't control, sport. What is that supposed to mean?
你在她的办公室大发雷霆 摔坏了钟
You lost your temper in her office,busted her clock.
我就随手摔坏了钟 因为
All I did was throw a paperweight,because
她要结束我们的谈话
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表