剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第十六集
CSI Miami S07E16: Sink or Swim
Powell先生 先生 已按您的指示航行到比斯坎湾
Mr. Powell, sir, we're out in Biscayne Bay where you requ
好的 很好
All right, thi
女士们 先生们 我是本船的船长
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
我们已抵达下午航行目的地 欢迎来到天堂
We've reached our afternoon destination. Welcome to paradise.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
你可来啦
There he is,
迈阿密最有名的辩护律师
Miami's most famous defense attorney.
我还在想你什么时候才会加入我们
I was beginning to wonder when you were going to join us.
看上去一切尽在你掌握
You look like you got it all under control.
来呀! 宝贝儿 过来呀!
Work it, baby, work it!
你得让她上这艘船 D
You've gotta get her on this boat, D.
得了伙计 这个派对受邀才能参加
Come on. It's invitation only, man.
说得轻巧 你可是有辣妹碧昂丝陪你
That's easy for you to say, the guy with the hot Beyonce.
朝船里看看 她有伴儿
Look in the boat. She's with somebody.
那是暂时的
For now.
听我的 伙计 你不是在办派对吗
Come on, man. I thought you was throwing a party.
人越多越开心 对吧?
The more the merrier, right?
这事儿可美了 招手让他们过来 嘿!
That's a beautiful thing. Hey, wave them over. Hey!
我爱你 Derek
I love you, Derek.
-真的? -当然 我爱你
- You do? - Yeah, I do.
所有人下到船头! 我要你们下到船头!
Everybody down on the bow! I want you down on the bow!
走! 快走! 快点!
******* Move it!
去船头
Get down on the bow!
不许停! 赶紧走!
Keep walking! Move it!
靠着栏杆! 转过去 面朝海面 赶紧!
Get against the rail! Turn around, face the water. Do it now!
快点 快点 快点!
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
把珠宝首饰都摘下来 女士们先生们!
Take off all your jewelry, ladies and gentlemen!
丢在你身后的甲板上!
Drop it on the deck behind you!
把钱掏出来 放在你后面
Lose the cash. Put it right behind you.
快点! 我说快点! 放在你后面
Hurry up! I said hurry up! Put it behind you.
快行动! 快行动!
Let's move! Let's move!
别瞪我 你还敢瞪我
Don't eyeball me. Don't you eyeball me.
亲爱的 把那表给我 我相中那表了
Honey, get me that watch. I like that watch.
走 亲爱的 快走 快! 动作快点!
Go, honey, go. Let's move! Let's move!
行动!
Now!
Derek! Derek 快过来!
Derek! Derek, get over here!
-她死了 -不! 不!
- She's gone. - No, no!
快去求救! Nadine! 快打电♥话♥求救!
Go get help! Nadine! Somebody get help!
Nadine?
Nadine?
别抛下我!
Don't leave me!
不! Nadine! 宝贝儿 别死! 醒醒!
No! Nadine! Baby, don't leave. Come on!
坚持住 宝贝儿 快来人哪!
Come on, baby. Hurry up!
知名辩护律师Derek Powell的未婚妻
Nadine Alcott, the fiance of Derek Powell,
Nadine Alcott遭枪击身亡
the renowned defense attorney, has been shot and killed.
嫌犯目前在逃 他们持有武器 非常危险
The suspects are currently on the loose and considered armed and dangerous.
排好队 好吗? 就快完事了
Stay in line, all right? We're almost done.
我需要你的合作 多谢
I need your cooperation. Thank you.
为什么让他们检查我朋友 有没有枪击残留物?
Why do you have them checking my friends for GSR?
凶手现在很可能已逃之夭夭了
The shooter's probably miles away from here by now.
我们认定枪手有帮手 Derek
We believe the gunman had help, Derek.
有个女孩帮他 那女孩也跑了
He had a girl. And the girl, she got away, too.
Derek... 对你未婚妻我深表遗憾
Derek... I'm sorry for your loss.
这里的人绝不会伤害Nadine
Come on, these people would never hurt Nadine.
-Derek... -干吗 Caine?
- Derek... - What, Caine?
-该你了 -H 刚收到短♥信♥
- You're next. - H, just got a text.
海岸警卫队有所发现
Coast Guard thinks they found something.
刚从派遣中心听到 符合咱们的描述吗?
Just heard it on dispatch. Does it match our description?
符合 28英尺长的彩色赛艇 在这边
Yeah, 28-foot multicolor Eliminator. It's over here.
把手放下!
Get your hands down!
-放下! 让我看到你的手! -快放下!
- Put it down! Let me see your hands! - Down!
-放下! -好的 好的
- Put it down! - All right, all right.
-控制局面了 -别激动 冷静
- ****** - Relax, relax.
你搞什么呢?
What do you think you're doing?
我在销毁这艘船
I'm finishing this boat.
是 我看到了 看起来你在销毁证物
Yeah, I can see that-- looks like you're destroying evidence.
什么证物?
Evidence of what?
有个女人今天在海上一艘游艇上被杀
A woman was killed on the intercoastal today on a yacht,
逃离现场的船只特征和这条船正符合
and a boat matching this description fled the scene.
你可以试着刮掉涂料
You can try to take off the paint,
但我们在现场找到了这只脱落的索栓
but this missing cleat right here, we found back at the crime scene.
所以它才被人丢弃
That explains why I found it abandoned.
听着 我为公园管理局工作
Look, I work for the Parks Department.
这船放在Haulover海滩上 我的职责就是把它移走
This was sitting on Haulover Beach. It's my job to remove it.
是吗? 那它干嘛放在拆卸场而不在扣押处?
Is that right? So why is it in the salvage yard and not in impound?
听着 公家给我的钱不多
Look, the city doesn't pay me much money.
我可以把它修好 翻新一下 挣点外快
I figured I could fix it up, flip it, make a little extra cash.
没人会发现
No one would have to know.
你动作真快 发动机还热着
You're in a pretty good size hurry. This engine's still warm.
Natalia?
Natalia?
这全是游艇上抢走的珠宝
This is all the jewelry from the yacht.
听着 我不知道有这些东西
Look, I had no idea that was there.
求你们了 怎么做你们才能相信我?
Please, what do I gotta do to make you believe me?
你可以说声"茄子"
You can say cheese.
他瞅着眼熟吗?
He look familiar?
从来没见过
Never seen him.
是吗? 他叫Ken Vogel
Really? His name's Ken Vogel.
我们发现他和逃走的船 还有你游艇上被抢的东西
We found him with the getaway boat and the stolen goods from your yacht.
我不在乎 但我说得很明白 凶手不是他
Maybe, but I'm telling you right now that's not the guy.
Powell先生 有时悲剧发生后
Mr. Powell, sometimes when there's a traumatic event,
记忆功能会受到影响 你能再看看...?
the memory recall can be affected. Will you look again...?
他不是凶手!
It's not the guy!
相信我 我希望是他 可的确不是!
Believe me, I want it to be the guy, but it's not him!
你得冷静 Powell先生 好好跟我们合作
You need to calm down, Mr. Powell and work with us here.
不管那俩人是谁 我们关心的都不是被抢财物
Whoever those two are, we're not interested in the stolen items.
-你说还丢了台笔记本 对吧? -对 LR6型号♥的
- You said there was a laptop missing, right? - Yes, an LR6.
我未婚妻死了 Kojak(电影"侦探科杰克"主人公) 谁还关心一台破电脑?
My fiancée is dead, Kojak. Who cares about a computer?
我关心!
I care!
在警方登记备案的手表 耳环 钻石项链 都找到了
Every watch, earring and diamond necklace listed in the police report was recovered.
唯一还没找到的就是你的笔记本
The only thing MIA is your laptop.
那里面有什么 Powell先生?
What was on it, Mr. Powell?
就是些工作上的东西
Just some work stuff.
没什么别人想偷的
Nothing anybody woulwant to steal.
这到底有什么重要的?
What does this have to do with anything?
如果整件事和抢劫无关 那可能就是冲你来的
Well, if this isn't about piracy, then it might just be about you.
我?
Me?
好消息是 你的笔记本 有Wi-Fi三角定位功能
Here's the good news: your stolen laptop ?? is enabled with Wi-Fi triangulation.
你是说一旦被盗 就会往家里报♥警♥?
So you're saying when it's stolen, it can phone home?
没错
Yeah.
你家有电脑吗?
You have a home computer?
有
I do.
好 你被盗的笔记本应该已经 给你家里的电脑发了E-mail
Okay, then your stolen laptop should have sent an e-mail to your home computer,
会告诉我们它现在的IP地址 和50英尺范围内的位置
which would give us its current IP address and the location within 50 feet.
-咱能从这儿查他家电脑吗? -当然能
- We check his home computer from here? - Absolutely.
Derek... 跟我来
Derek... follow me.
没什么事吧?
Is everything all right?
市警局取消了对你的保护
The city has revoked your protection detail.
好吧 我料到会这样
Yeah, I figured that was coming.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮搞的鬼 H 我不会逃避退缩的
This is the Russian mob, H. I'm not gonna run from this.
不会让这事逼得我放弃工作
I'm not gonna let it chase me off the job.
我也不会要你放弃
And I'm not suggesting that you do.
如果Sharova知道我是他儿子
Look, if Sharova knows that I'm his son,
那他干嘛要杀我? 没道理呀
why would he be trying to kill me? It doesn't make sense.
也许他不知道
Maybe he doesn't know.
我原本只想弄清♥真♥♥相♥
All I was looking for was the truth.
要是能找到他 和他面对面谈谈 事情就会有所改观
Feel like if I could find him, tell him that face-to-face, it would change things.
就是他们 这是我家收到的电邮
That's them. Those are my e-mails from home.
看看这个 LR6的跟踪器传来的信息
Take a look at this one. ???
就是这个女的!
That's the girl right there!
这视频是实时的吗?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表