剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
we still have it.
发出通缉 随时保持联络
Send out a BOLO and contact me.
好的
You got it.
各单位注意 搜寻一辆08年产的黑色凯迪拉克
All units, be on the lookout for an '08 black Escalade.
车牌号♥是 K
License plate: king,
P 9 1 9 O
Peter, nine, one, nine, ocean.
保持警惕
Approach with caution.
嫌犯很危险
Suspect considered dangerous.
拜托 快点开走
Come on, move it.
快啊
Come on.
呼叫总部 警号♥3106
HQ, this is 3106.
紧急情况
Priority.
发现嫌犯
Suspect has been spotted.
已展开追踪
Currently in pursuit.
方向 第8大道和Prentiss街交汇处往东
We are headed east on Eighth and Prentiss.
请求支援
Requesting backup.
收到 3106
Copy, 3106.
巡逻队已经在路上了
Patrol units are en route.
嫌犯开始加速
Pursuit now high-speed.
我们仍在第8大道 马上就到...
We're still on Eighth, we're reaching...
Palmer西南街
Southwest Palmer.
我是犯罪现场鉴证人员Duquesne
This is CSI Duquesne.
Sumner堤道需要消防队和救护车
I need ???
嘿
Hey.
这就是那辆逃逸的凯迪拉克?
This the, uh, runaway Escalade?
他们一甩开我就开始砸车烧车
They ditched and torched it as soon as they got some distance from me.
真的?
Is that right?
那他怎么逃走的?
So how'd he get away?
他闯红灯了 我没有
He made the red; I didn't.
我差点和一艘船和一辆货车撞上
I almost swapped paint with a boat and a truck.
一艘船
A boat.
真的假的
Serious.
我看到了拖车钩 可没有看到拖车
I see a trailer hitch, but I don't see any trailer.
他没有拖东西
He wasn't pulling anything.
也就是说装满汽油的拖车还藏在某处
So that means that there is a trailer out there full of stolen fuel, huh?
幸运的是
Well, I guess, luckily,
消防队在车子被烧毁之前
Fire and Rescue were able to put out the flames
可以把火扑灭
before it engulfed the entire vehicle.
那也能说通
Well, that makes sense.
这和我们谋杀犯的纵火手段一样
Uh, it matches our murderer's fire-centric MO.
事实上不一样
Actually, it doesn't.
没有助燃剂 也没有液体倾倒痕迹
There's no accelerant, no pour pattern.
我还在后座找到一个用过的照明弹
And I found a used flare in the back.
这就解释了为何只有车尾损坏了
That explains why the damage is limited to the rear here.
是啊 可惜的是
Yeah, unfortunately for us,
火焰没毁掉的证据司机全毁掉了
what the flames didn't destroy, the driver did.
所有的证据都被抹去了
Everything has been wiped down.
你介不介意...
Would you mind if I, uh...
多谢
Thank you very much.
你查过手套箱么?
Did you check this glove box?
我收集了里面所有的东西
I collected everything from it.
有一部坏手♥机♥
There was a dead cell phone,
几张纸和一些垃圾
some papers, trash.
我已经装进证物袋可以进行鉴定了
I bagged it-- it's ready for processing.
我找到了一个纪念品
Well, I just found a souvenir.
是片指甲
It's a fingernail.
太好了 可以提取DNA了
Great, that'll work for DNA.
但愿能帮我们找到神秘的司机
Hopefully, it'll help us find our mystery driver.
和今早逃逸的车子很像
Yeah, it looks like the rig that took off from the lot this morning.
我不能肯定 离得太远了
I couldn't tell you for sure, I was so far away.
哦 可我认为你应该看得挺仔细的 Johnny
Oh, I think you got a pretty good look at it, Johnny.
我们在凯迪拉克里发现了你的指甲
We found your fingernail inside the Escalade.
你看 这就是 呃...
You see, that's the, uh...
虹吸汽油的坏处了
the downside of siphoning gas.
这叫做甲病 一种皮肤刺♥激♥
It's called onychosis-- it's a skin irritation.
所以你才会掉指甲
That's why you lost your fingernail.
那辆凯迪拉克和一起团伙汽油盗窃有关
That Escalade is tied to an organized gas theft ring.
你己经承认偷取汽油了
Now, you've already admitted to siphoning.
别跟我说这是巧合
Tell us that's a coincidence.
Dan和我拟定了一套方案
Dan and I had a system.
我找到车子并把汽油盖打开
I... I found the cars and popped the gas cap top.
我就负责这两项工作
That's... that's all I was doing.
可我们在手套箱里发现了你的指甲
Yet we found your fingernail in the glove compartment.
你在那里面找什么呢?
What were you doing digging around in there?
还有 我们正在申请你宿舍的搜查令...
And by the way, a search warrant for your dorm room at this point...
当然 还是可以让步的
that's a given.
好吧... 是的 我打开了手套箱
All right... yeah, I opened it.
我是想找点现金
I was hoping to find some loose cash.
可你找到了其他东西对么?
But you found something else, didn't you?
里面有个塑料袋
There was a plastic bag.
装满了护照
It had a bunch of passports.
哦 该死
Ow, damn it.
老兄 就看你的了
Man, she's all yours.
好的
All right.
嘿 抓紧点 快去找下一个目标
Hey, hurry up and find our next target.
马上就去
Yeah, you got it.
以现在美国的入境限制
With all the restrictions on people coming to the States,
我可以靠这些赚一大笔钱
I figured I could get a nice chunk of change for these things.
至少能赚到好几千块
I'm talking a couple grand a pop, at least.
你又偷汽油又偷护照
So you're, uh, siphoning gas, you're stealing passports.
你...
You are...
你还真是个极品小罪犯啊 Johnny
you're becoming quite the little junior criminal, Johnny.
我没有想过要伤害别人
I never meant for anyone to get hurt.
我是说 我要叫学费 邮费 伙食费
I just, I mean, with school and gas and food,
我只是为了维持生活开支罢了
I was just trying to keep my head above water.
那你会喜欢监狱生活的...
Well, you're gonna like jail, then...
因为里面的生活开销很低
'cause it's got a low cost of living.
Frank
Frank.
收缴Johnny宿舍的所有护照
Got all the passports from Johnny's dorm room.
有什么发现?
What do they tell us?
我放进移♥民♥局的数据库搜索
Running them through U.S. Immigration right now,
但我只能告诉你这些护照有问题
but I can already tell you something's not right.
怎么说?
Why do you say that?
护照的持有者都是20岁左右的女性
All the passports belong to women, all in their 20s,
都来自中美洲和南美洲
all from Central and South America.
这不是巧合 Frank
That's not a coincidence, Frank.
这和团伙汽油盗窃到底有什么关系?
How the hell does this fit in to organized gas theft?
为什么会有人拿着一堆护照
And why would somebody hold on to a bunch of passports,
还为此杀人?
much less kill for them?
慢着
Hang on.
移♥民♥局已经确认所有女士都在国内
U.S. Immigration confirms that all the ladies are in the country.
没错 而且她们还都是合法入境
Yeah, not only that, they did it legally.
她们申请的都是学生签证
And they all applied for student visas.
学生签证
Student visas.
Frank 学生签证是不是需要一个固定的 当地住址?
Frank, don't you need a local address to do that?
应该是这样
Wouldn't you know it.
-她们用的都是同一个地址 Frank -没错
They're all the same address, Frank. Yeah.
那些女孩会不会都被关在那?
Think these girls are being held out there?
只有一个方法能知道答案
There's one way to find out.
窗户上涂了油漆 看不到里面的情况
Windows are painted over, no sign of life.
就是要让你看不到人 Frank
All by design, Frank.
你去负责后门
Take the back, please.
先生们
Gentlemen.
迈阿密警♥察♥!
Miami-Dade Police!
怎么样?
Gentlemen?
这边没人!
Clear!
中尉 我们在后面找到个人
Lieutenant, we got somebody back here.
带出来
Show them, please.
Rinell女士
Ms. Rinell.
是你
It's you.
中尉
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表