剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Get up.
等等 你是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮派
Hang on a seco. You're Russian mob.
你为Ivan Sarnoff工作?
You work for Ivan Sarnoff?
Horatio 这是Billy的父亲
Horatio, this is Billy's father.
他叫Mark Gantry
His name is Mark Gantry.
Mark 这是副队长Horatio Caine
Mark, this is Lieutenant Horatio Caine.
Mark在我身陷赌瘾时帮过我
Mark helped me out when I had the little gambling problem.
为什么他儿子会有你的名片?
Why does his son have your business card?
Mark现在有点麻烦
Mark was having a little bit of trouble.
我 呃 帮他照顾Billy
And I'm, uh, helping him look after his kid Billy.
我儿子在哪?
Where's my son?
你儿子被照顾得很好
Your son is in good hands.
我要他回来
I want my boy back.
这不是个好主意 Gantry先生 Wolfe先生 这边来
I don't think that's a good idea, Mr. Gantry. Mr. Wolfe, please.
我会打电♥话♥给你 忍♥着点 好吧?
I'm going to call you. Hang in there, okay?
Wolfe先生 为何死者身上 有俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的纹身标记?
Mr. Wolfe, the dead man has a tattoo from the Russian mob. Why is that?
我不知道 Mark跟那无关
I have no idea. You know Mark's not involved in that.
好了 我不是问那个 是吧?
Okay, that's not my question, is it?
是他打给我 说他遇到麻烦
Look, he called me. He said he was in trouble.
我赶过去 发现有个家伙在他家里
I came over, there's a guy in his house.
我不知道那里发生了什么事
I don't know what's going on.
你最好快给我查出真♥相♥
You'd better find out.
你找到子弹了吗?
So, you got a bullet for me yet?
没 我用荧光检查器也没看到
Nope, and I didn't see one in the fluoroscope, either.
但没有子弹穿出的伤口
But there's no exit wound.
除非子弹入口处就是出口处
Unless the entrance is the exit.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不肯定
Well, I'm not positive.
我们再仔细看看
But let's take a closer look.
-是火♥药♥烧焦的? -不是
- Powder burns? - No.
你面前的伤口是推膛枪所致
You're looking at the damage caused by a captive bolt gun.
过去用来宰杀牲畜
Used to put down livestock.
是的 真是残忍♥
Yeah, those are brutal.
是一厘米宽的弹膛钻入你脑袋
It's a one-centimeter wide cylinder that bores a whole into your head.
由于空气压力 枪管就被挤出自动缩回
And as it retracts, conduits on the pistol force out compressed air.
-这就解释了这个黑圈由来 对吗? -对啊
- That explains the dark circle, right? - Yeah.
推膛枪本用于损坏马的脑干 使马的心脏保持正常心跳
Captive bolts are supposed to destroy a horse's brain stem, so the heart keeps beating.
这和受害者的情况一样
Hey, that's just like our victim.
推膛枪用在人身上?
A bolt gun on a human being?
似乎用在动物身上还不够糟糕
As if it isn't bad enough to use it on animals.
对了 Robert Banyon是一名马主
Yeah, Robert Banyon was a horse owner.
可能有人不满他对待马的方式
Maybe someone didn't like the way he treated his animals.
打扰一下 我们要找Robert Banyon的驯马师
Excuse me. We're looking for Robert Banyon's trainer.
我为他工作的 我是首席马夫 Terrance Chase 你们是?
I work for him. I'm the Head Groom. Terrance Chase. And you are?
CSI Duquesne, CSI Delko
CSI Duquesne. CSI Delko.
请你们站在那别靠近 别动
I'm going to need you to stop right there, freeze.
马受惊了 它耳朵贴向后背 我们令它不安
The horse is spooked. Its ears are back. I guess we're making him uncomfortable.
好吧 这与马无关
All right, well this isn't about the horse.
我们来问几个关于Robert Banyon的问题
We're here to ask you a few questions abt Robert Banyon.
好的 我照看他的马 可能知道些他的事
Okay, I groom his horses, I hear things.
你听说他今早遇害了吗?
You hear that he was murdered this morning?
你们说真的?
Are you serious?
是的
We are.
他是被推膛枪所杀 而你这类工作需要用推膛枪
He was killed with a captive bold gun, and we know that you use those in your line of work.
我不用 我认为推膛枪太残忍♥
Not by me. I think those things are barbaric.
我要四处看看
I'm going to take a look around.
不用担心--我不会令马受惊的
Don't worry-- I won't spook the horses.
那么 你懂马的习性
So, uh, you know your horses.
是的 我和马一起长大
Yeah, I grew up around them.
我也很清楚 马夫和马主一般都相处的不太好
I also know enough to know that grooms and owners don't always get along.
是啊 是啊 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you'd be right about that.
但是 Banyon对待马很好
But, uh, you know, Banyon treated horses right.
我和他关系一直都不错
And I'd never jeopardize that relationship.
真不敢相信竟发生这种事
I can't believe this happened.
你知道他有敌人吗?
Did Robert Banyon have any enemies that you know of?
他干这行不可能没敌人
In his side of this business, almost impossible not to.
这就是为何我宁愿跟马打交道
Which is why I stick with horses.
你知道 它们靠得住
You know, their trust is implicit.
我希望 你也和它们一样
Well, I wish the same could be said for you.
像是我们要找的凶器
Looks like our murder weapon.
我从没见过它 我发誓
I've never seen that before. I swear.
跟你说 我们会让证据说话
Tell you what. We'll let evidence be the judge of that.
同时 你跟我们走一趟
In the meantime, you're coming with us.
这些都是Banyon相机拍摄的照片
These are the photos from Banyon's binocular camera.
希望他捕捉到凶手的影像
Hoping he caught a reflection of his killer in the glass.
但你还没发现
But you haven't found any yet.
Banyon的相机有个镜头滤光器 防止强光和反射
Banyon had a lens filter. Prevents glare and reflections.
这就解释了为何他没看到凶手进来
That could explain why he didn't see the killer coming.
以及为何我们也没发现凶手的原因
And why we can't now.
Jane 麻烦你倒后 放大那个骑师的照片
Hey, Jane, do me a favor. Go back and zoom in on the jockey.
她手中握着个东西 像是塑胶盒之类
She's holding something in her hand. Some kind of plastic box.
那叫"振动器" 是一种电刺
It's called a "jigger." It's an electric prod.
用于刺♥激♥马快跑 非法行为
It's used to make the horse go faster. It's illegal.
我们不知道谁杀了Robert Banyon
Okay, so we don't know who killed Robert Banyon.
但我们可能发现了谋杀动机
But we may have just found out why.
Colleen Flanagan
Colleen Flanagan.
是我
Yeah.
你方便下马吗 我们想问你几个问题
Why don't you dismount. We need to ask you a few questions.
好的
Yeah.
我们了解到你今天比赛用了两匹马
It's our understanding that your road twice today,
你乘的第二匹马是Robert Banyon 的 Backdraft 是吗?
and your second mount was Backdraft for Robert Banyon. Is that true?
是的 是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, that's right.
发生在Banyon先生身上的事 实在太可怕了
It's terrible what happened to Mr. Banyon.
是的 我们也这么认为
Yeah, we think so, too.
我们还认为你是谋杀共犯
We also think you conspired to kill him.
-什么? -我们反复看了录象带
- What? - We've reviewed the tape.
我们发现你在比赛中 故意使马放慢速度
And we know that you intentionally eased up on your horse during the race,
然后你用电刺刺♥激♥马奋起直追
andhen you spurred him on at the end for a comeback.
没错 你要确保Banyon始终注视比赛
That's right. You made sure Banyon never took his eyes off the race.
这样 凶手就进去把枪对准他脑袋
This way, a killer could step in and put a gun to his head.
你们无法证明我有这样做
You can't possibly prove that.
事实上 我们能证明 我们有你用振动器的照片
Actually, we can. We have photos of you using a jigger.
是的 是的 我有用过
Okay. Okay, I used the device.
但与谋杀无关 只为了赢比赛
But it wasn't about murder. It was about winning.
你干嘛不解释下
Why don't you explain that.
听着 Backdraft平时一上场就快如闪电
Look, Backdraft is lightning out of the gate.
但今天它状态很差 行动迟缓
But today he was off. Sluggish.
慢得不像我平日骑的那匹马
It was like I didn't have my horse under me.
我得刺♥激♥它快跑
I had to get him going.
就拿你的事业来冒险?
You risked your career for that?
今天这种比赛能成就我的事业
Careers can be made in a race like today's.
-或者是结束它 -不要
- Or ended. - No.
不 别这样 只是一次而已
No, don't do this. It was just one time.
我不能被吊销骑师证 求求你们
I can't lose my racing license. Please.
太迟了 我们要将你交出去
It's too late. We're going to take you in.
你在我朋友Mark Gantry身上 发现什么了?
So, what have you got on my friend Mark Gantry?
还在检验 但你能看看他的私人物品
Still working on it, but you can take his personal effects.
好的
Okay.
是赛马表
It's a racing program.
是的 在他的口袋找到的
Yeah, found it in his pocket.
和Robert Banyon今早被谋杀时是同一场
Same track where Robert Banyon was murdered this morning.
你还发现什么?
What else you got?
我们还发现裤子有粉状物质
Here, we also found a powdery substance in his pants.
甲基 芽子碱
Benzoylmethyl ecgonine.
-一般称为... -可♥卡♥因♥
- More popularly known as... - Cocaine.
有点惊讶
Bit of a surprise.
惊讶得很
More than you'll ever know.
你对我说谎!
You're lying to me!
-不是 兄弟 我发誓 -我为你儿子做那么多 为你做了那么多
- No, man, I swear. - After what I did for your son, after what I do for you?
你是我的保证人
You were my sponsor.
可你口袋里却发现了赛马表
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表