剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
but my own.
那你的儿子呢 Marsh医生?
What about your son,Dr. Marsh?
在我忙于工作时
He took care of his little sister
都是他照顾妹妹的
when I couldn't.
他...他也许会知道点事
He... he might know something.
他肯定知道
I bet he does.
我妹妹死了
My sister is dead,
你们却要告她嗑药?
and you're accusing her of being a drug addict?
我们只想知道
We're just trying to understand
她为什么要去她妈妈的办公室偷处方
why she was stealing prescriptions from your mom.
她精神抑郁
She was depressed.
经常恐慌发作
Used to have these massive anxiety attacks.
不能呼吸
She couldn't breathe.
她从没和她妈妈说过?
And she never said anything to your mom?
你以为她这样是什么造成的?
Who do you think was causing the anxiety?
这里更像个精神病院 而不是家
This place is more like an institution than a home.
她一天见8个病人
She saw eight clients a day,
切割癖 罪犯 什么人都有
from cutters to convicts.
那有没有人可能需要这些药?
Anyone else who might have added to it?
Chelsea一直和一个人见面
Chelsea was seeing some dude.
她说要结束这段关系
She was talking about ending it.
知道他的名字么?
Do you know his name?
我从没见过他
I never met him.
听着 我想你们
Look,I think you guys
找错人了
are barking up the wrong tree here.
那你何不告诉我们该去找谁?
Why don't you enlighten us?
昨天下午
Yesterday afternoon,
我看到一个女人在附近鬼鬼祟祟的
I saw this woman sneaking around the yard.
是你妈妈的病人么?
Was it one of your mom's patients?
应该不是
I don't think so.
她和病人的预约都是整点的
Her appointments are always on the hour.
那女人是3:15的时候出现的
This woman pulls up about 3:15.
你有没有看清她的脸
Do you remember enough about her
好给我们详细的描述
to give us a detailed description-
她长什么样 穿的什么衣服?
what she looked like, what she was wearing?
我没看清她
Not her.
但看清了她的车
Her car.
我看到车牌了
She had some of those stupid vanity plates.
你是Marsh医生的病人么 Dashell女士?
Are you a patient of Dr. Marsh's,Ms. Dashell?
抱歉 我不知掉她是谁
Um,sorry,I don't know who that is.
Marsh医生
Dr. Marsh
的女儿被人谋杀了
is the mother of the young girl who was murdered.
你昨天去了她家
You were at her house yesterday.
哦 天啊
Oh... my,um...
我的前夫一直去那
my ex-husband goes there.
昨天我跟踪他到了那房♥子
I followed him to that house yesterday.
你为什么跟踪他?
So,why would you go there?
因为我们在办离婚手续
Because we're getting a divorce.
他想和我共同抚养儿子Cory
And he wants to share custody of our son,Cory.
而你不同意
Which you're against.
Eddie有一群狐朋狗友
Eddie hangs out with a bad crowd.
好吧 我知道他要偷偷去见某人...
Okay,I knew he was sneaking off to see someone,so I...
所以我跟踪他 想拿到证据
I followed him, hoping to get some ammo
在法庭上用来对付他
to use against him in court.
当我发现他在寻求帮助时
When I found out he was getting help,
我觉得自己太傻了
I felt pretty stupid.
我仍然认为Eddie没有胜算 但...
I still think Eddie's a lost cause,but...
你知道的 他至少再努力
you know,at least he's trying to do something
使自己变得比过去好
to better himself,you know?
我可以走了么?
Can I go now?
可以 但给你个忠告 Dashell女士
You can go,but a word to the wise,Ms. Dashell.
把调查工作留给警♥察♥就好
Leave the investigative work to me.
嘿 看到Calleigh了么?
Hey,you seen Calleigh?
她正从犯罪现场回来
She's coming back from the crime scene.
-你有发现了? -是的
You got something? Yeah.
根据他哥哥所说的
Based on what the brother told her,
我给Chelsea Marsh做了阴♥道♥检测
I ran a sex kit on Chelsea Marsh,
找到了匹配
and I got a hit.
哦 是谁? 谁是捐精人?
Oh,yeah? Who is our donor?
你对Shane Huntington这名字有印象么?
Are you familiar with the name,Shane Huntington?
没有...我该知道他么?
No... uh,should I be?
对 迈阿密最大富翁之一的
Yeah,22-year-old heir
22岁继承人
to one of Miami's largest fortunes.
爸爸是鹦鹉螺游艇俱乐部的董事
Father's on the board of the Nautilus Yacht Club.
这小子也在系统里
Well,this kid's also in the system
曾持有出♥售♥药品
for possession with intent to sell.
这样 Chelsea Marsh伪造处方
Okay,so Chelsea Marsh was forging prescriptions.
也许他是Shane Huntington的供货人
Maybe she was Shane Huntington's supplier.
看来我们得跑趟游艇俱乐部
Think we should make a trip to the yacht club.
你们觉得这女孩是我的毒贩?
You think this girl was my drug dealer?
得了吧
Give me a break.
那你和她睡过了?
So you were just sleeping with her,then?
没有
No.
真的么?
Really?
有两种选择
So we can do this two ways.
你告诉我们你知道的一切
You can tell us everything that you know
或者我们把你拷起来 带着你在
or we can cuff you, and we can parade you
俱乐部的朋友面前溜达一番
past all of your little yacht club buddies.
好吧好吧
Okay,okay.
Chelsea的妈妈是我的精神病医师
Um,Chelsea's mom is my shrink,
我在一次治疗后碰到了她
and I met her after one of my sessions.
我有幽闭恐惧症
I feel claustrophobic.
我已经厌倦了什么都瞒着我爸爸
I'm tired of keeping things from my dad.
那你为什么不告诉他你的感受呢?
So,why don't you tell him how you feel?
那我还找你干嘛
That's what I have you for.
我想时间到了
I'm afraid our time is up.
我们下周继续聊
We'll have to pick this up next week.
抱歉
Sorry.
那是什么时候?
When was that?
三个月前 我们开始谈恋爱
Three months ago - we were together
直到昨晚她跟我提出分手
until last night when she dumped me.
我不能再这么做了 Shane
I can't do this anymore,Shane.
我说真的
I'm serious.
再做一次 好么?
Not even just one more time?
我们经历里一场美妙的分手性♥爱♥
We had the most amazing breakup sex.
她和你说分手时
So you must have been pretty pissed,then,
你一定很生气
when she dumped you.
我没有杀Chelsea
I didn't kill Chelsea.
但你对她的死
But you also don't look
并不是很伤心么
too broken up about her death. Yeah,well,
你们以为我为什么要接受治疗?
why do you think I'm in therapy?
我不会表达感情
I can't access my feelings.
家里出了急事
There's been a family emergency.
我得重新安排见面时间
I'm gonna have to reschedule.
你确定你要在这?
You sure you should be here?
他们说犯罪现场解禁之后
They said it was okay
就没事了
when they released the crime scene.
知道么 你一直告诉我
You know,you always told me
我太快回去工作了
that I came back to work too soon.
我没在工作
I'm not working.
我在撤销这几天的预约
I'm canceling upcoming appointments.
这是你找我的原因么?
So,is that why you called me here?
撤销我们的私人预约?
Cancel our appointment in person?
Eric...
Eric...
我的文件不见了
my files are missing.
你们应该都知道
And you of all people know how sensitive
那些文件里的信息是多么的敏感
the information in those files is.
-Marsh医生 我知道 -那么
Dr. Marsh,I do. Well,then,
为什么你们的人要拿走它们?
why would your people take them?
它们昨晚还在的
They were there last night.
我的人不可能拿文件的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表