剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
I have.
你检查过厨房♥吗? 我是个私人厨师 我的客户用现金跟我结账
Did you check the kitchen? I'm a person chef. My clients pay me in cash.
我有个放钱的箱子
There's a box... of money...
在吧台下面的抽屉里
in a drawer... under the bar.
你有枪是为了这个
That's why you own a gun.
对 我的枪 我拿枪射他了
Right, the gun. I shot him.
他应该被击中了
He should be injured.
问题是 现场只有你的血迹
The problem is, is that your blood is the only blood we recovered.
不可能 我肯定击中他了
That's impossible. I know I shot him.
请你去厨房♥找找那些钱
Please... go to the kitchen, look for the money.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
对 不 我知道她说她射中歹徒了 但是我们只发现她的血迹
Yeah, no. I know she said she shot the guy, but the only blood we found was hers.
对 我要去找她藏在抽屉里的钱
Yes, I'm going to look for the hidden cash in the drawer.
好吧 五分钟后见
All right, I'll see you in five.
嗨 Eric 我想Megan说的是真的
Hey, Eric. I think Megan was telling the truth.
你犯大错了 我是警♥察♥ 住手
You're making a big mistake. I'm a police officer. Don't do this.
嗨 我听见门咣当响 发生什么了?
Hey, I heard a gate slam. What happened?
那个歹徒回来过
The attacker came back.
歹徒回来过是什么意思? 你没事吧?
What do you mean the attacker came back? You okay?
我需要纱布
I need some gauze.
嘿 Calleigh 跟我说话 你没事吧?
Hey, Calleigh, talk to me. Are you okay?
是 我没事 他用袋子蒙住我的头 拿走了我的枪
Yeah, I'm fine. He put the bag over my head and he took my weapon.
-逼我把证据给他了 -你需要我做什么?
- Made me drop the evidence. - What do you need me to do?
-我要你找块纱布来 求你了 -好的
- I need you to get me some gauze, please. - All right.
纱布在这里吗?
Gauze is in here?
是的
Yeah.
放进这里
Put it in there.
好 放进去了
All right, here.
我看不见他 但能闻见他的气味 气味用眼睛看不见
I couldn't see him, but I could smell him.Scents are invisible to the eye,
但它们是很容易挥发的化学物质 飘散在空气里
but they're really just volatile chemicals that are floating through the air.
袋子上的任何剩余气味 都会被纱布吸收 咱们可以分♥析♥
Any leftover scent from the bag will be absorbed by the gauze and we can analyze that.
-听上去希望很渺茫 -咱们只有这个
- Sounds like a long shot. - It's all we've got.
Wolfe警官? 我是动物管制局的Mindy
Officer Wolfe? Mindy from Animal Control.
嗨 你好 有什么需要我帮忙的?
Hey, how you doing? What can I do for you?
呃 听着 我对破案一窍不通 但这条狗...
Uh, look, I don't know anything about solving crimes or whatever, but this dog...
哦 是呀 今早要把我脸咬花成 毕加索名画的那条狗
Oh, yeah, the one that tried to make my face look like a Picasso painting this morning.
-呵 我觉得有些东西你得瞧瞧 -好
- Yeah, I think there's something you should see. - Okay.
-这... 这条狗是昏睡的吧? -她注射了镇静剂 不会咬你的
- The-the dog's out cold, right? - She's sedated. She can't hurt you.
哦 我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
在我进行常规检查之前 发现了这个
Okay, when I performed a general examination, I discovered this.
哦 是呀 她牙齿缝里有东西
Oh, yeah, there's something between her teeth.
那是什么 一块布?
What is that, a piece of cloth?
我听说这条狗可能撵过歹徒
I heard that the dog might have chased off your attacker.
所以我想她可能也咬了他
Thought maybe she took a bite out of him at the same time.
喔 我得告诉你 Mindy...
Well, I'll tell you what, Mindy...
我觉得你确实懂点破案的事
I think you do know something about solving crime.
芬芳聚酰胺
Aromatic polyamide.
一种用来造防弹衣的人造纤维
It's a synthetic fiber used to make bulletproof clothing.
你是说 像Kevlar一样? (一种质地牢固质量轻的纤维)
You mean, like Kevlar?
不太一样 防弹衣是时髦罪犯的选择
Uh, not exactly.Bulletproof clothing is for fashionable criminals:
帮派分子 毒贩 甚至还有些嘻哈歌♥星
gangsters, drug dealers, even a few hip-hop stars.
这种材料 更轻 用途更广 但还是一样能防弹
The material, it's lighter, more versatile, but still capable of protecting against gunfire.
你说这是一只狗从Megan Hamilton 的袭击者身上撕下来的?
Now, you said a dog ripped this off Megan Hamilton's attacker?
-是的 -那狗可真了不起
- Yes. - That's quite the pooch.
你觉得有没可能那狗很幸运 撕下了一块脱线的布头?
Do you think maybe the dog got lucky, caught a loose thread?
这种材料比钢还结实5倍
This material is five times stronger than steel.
不可能被撕下来
There's just no way it should be able to tear.
如果先被子弹击中呢?
What if a bullet hit it first?
那种过大的冲击力可能会让它脱线
The weave could be compromised by that kind of excessive force, yeah.
Megan说她朝袭击者开了两枪 但我们一直没找到第二颗子弹
Megan said that she fired two shots at her attacker, but we never recovered the second bullet.
听上去她击中目标了
Sounds like she hit her target.
也说明她在医院跟Horatio说的是实话
That would also mean she was telling Horatio the truth at the hospital.
这种防弹衣哪里有卖♥♥ 你知道吗?
Have you got any idea where they sell bulletproof clothing?
一点不了解
I haven't a shred of an idea.
"防弹衣"
Bulletproof Colthing
这上面说 设计师Zoe Belle
According to this, a designer named Zoe Belle-
拥有这种防弹衣的工艺专利
owns the patented formula for bulletproof clothing.
她在哪卖♥♥?
Where does she sell it?
她不卖♥♥ 还没公开上市
She doesn't. It's not available to the public yet.
那Megan的袭击者怎么会有?
Then how did Megan's attacker get it?
击 击 换拳 击 击 多来上勾拳 很好
Jab, jab, cross. Jab, jab. Let's add the uppercut. Good.
Belle女士现在很忙 你们能改天再来吗?
Ms. Belle's very busy right now. Can you please come back later?
哦 我想她会为我们挤出时间的
Oh, I think she'll find time for us.
下周我可以给你们安排约见 她一会要上飞机了
I could schedule something for you next week. She's about to launch her line.
Zoe Belle 先停一下?
Zoe Belle, please?
很抱歉 Belle女士
I'm sorry, Miss Belle.
Tony, Allison 先休息一下
Tony, Allison, give me a minute.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
两位警官有何贵干?
To what do I owe this honor, officers?
我们想知道你有没有雇一个 叫Megan Hamilton的厨师
We need to know if you employ a chef named Megan Hamilton.
没有 没听过那个名字
No, that doesn't ring a bell.
这么问是因为Megan今早被人刺伤了
We ask because Megan was stabbed this morning.
我们在现场发现了你那种防弹纤维
We found a piece of your bulletproof fabric at the scene.
不可能 还没公开上市呢
That's impossible. It's not available to the general public yet.
我只给过几个名人客户一些样品
I've oy given a few samples to celebrity clients.
那好 我们需要一份名单
Okay, we're gonna need a list of those names.
我不能给你们
Yeah, I can't do that.
我的客户要求绝对保密
M-My clients demand the utmost privacy.
我们可以拿着许可证再来
We can always come back with a warrant.
没必要
That won't be necessary.
你非得问的话 几周前我确实丢了些东西
If you must know, I did have a few things stolen from me a couple weeks back.
是强行闯入吗?
Was there any forced entry?
我这里有顶级的安保系统
I have a top-of-the-line security system here.
只有知道密♥码♥的人能进来
Only someone that knows the codes can get in.
都有谁知道密♥码♥?
And who are the people that have the codes?
我所有的员工都知道
Everyone on my staff.
不好意思 你看见那个人了吗?
Excuse me. Do you see that?
看见了
Yes, I do.
那是狗仔队
That's the paparazzi.
Natalia 请跟我来
Natalia, please.
抱歉打扰下?
Excuse me?
在观光吗?
Doing a little sightseeing?
我叫Cameron West
Name's Cameron West.
我在这里想拍到Zoe Belle的名流客户
Just here for shots of Zoe Belle's celebrity clientele.
介意我看看吗?
You mind if I take a look?
呃 我介意
Uh, yeah, actually, I do.
拍照片不违法
Uh, taking pictures isn't illegal.
是的 但私闯他人领地就违法了
Yes, but trespassing is.
把相机给我好吗?
Can I have your camera, please?
你跟我们走
You can come with us.
嗨 听说你得到许可 检查那个狗仔队的照片
Hey, I heard you got a warrant to go through that paparazzi's pictures.
是的 我正要打开呢
Yeah, I did. I'm just opening them up now.
如果他不是冲着名人去那的 那咱来看看他的真正目的
If he wasn't there for celebrities, let's figure out what he was really doing.
这张是Zoe Belle和Natalia 还有Horatio在一起
Here's Zoe Belle with, uh, Natalia and Horatio.
这是她的豪♥宅♥
There's her mansion.
等一下 那是Patrick Garrity
Wait a minute, that's Patrick Garrity.
他和Belle都报告了入室盗窃
Both he and Belle reported break-ins.
我想这些照片里咱能看到的 大部分都是拍豪♥宅♥的
I think that's what we're gonna find with most of the mansions in these photos.
对 如果Cameron West在偷♥拍♥住♥宅♥
Yeah, well, if Cameron West is casing houses,
不知道这和Megan Hamilton有什么关系
I don't know how that's connected to Megan Hamilton.
她既不富 也不有名
She's hardly rich or famous.
是啊 我也想不通 没有一张照片里有她
Yeah, neither do I. She's not in any of these photos.
看看能不能找到她
See if you can find her.
那是Calleigh
That's Calleigh.
哦 是呀 和她一起那家伙是谁?
Oh, yeah. Who's that guy she's with?
一个Bayside Downs的驯马师
A horse trainer from Bayside Downs.
还记得那个在豪华包厢里 被枪击的马主人吗?
Remember the horse owner that got shot in his luxury suite?
这么说 Cameron West 还给一匹著名的马拍了照片
So, Cameron West tk pictures of a famous horse.
或者是在拍驯马师
Or the trainer.
嗨 呃... 那张照片上的日期是哪天?
Hey, but what's, uh, what's the date on that picture?
两个月之前
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表