剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
I killed three people.
我一刀又一刀地捅死了他们
I stabbed them to death.
母亲 父亲和女儿
Mother, father and daughter.
呦 伙计
??
你是什么时候恢复记忆的?
So when exactly did you get your memory back?
我没有
I didn't.
我恰巧听到你告诉那个人你的名字
I just heard you tell that man your name.
你们中叫Delko的警官
One of your officers,Delko,
说过他发现了我的钱夹
said he found my wallet.
里面有我的照片和名字
Had my picture and my name.
我还听到 你承认自己杀了那家人
I also heard you admit to killing the family.
那又能证明什么呢? 这里每个人都说是我杀的
What does that prove? Everyone here says I did it.
你还记得别的什么
What else do you remember?
我记得你从一开始就认定我有罪
I remember that you thought I was guilty from the start.
但是你的朋友Delko 他不这样认为
But your friend,Delko-- he doesn't.
他会把我从这里弄出去的
He's gonna get me out of here.
嘿
Hey.
从犯罪现场取来的鞋印 和Doug Benson的吻合吗
So, were you able to match the boot print from the crime scene to Doug Benson?
不吻合
Not definitively.
独一无二的磨损形式 只告诉我们不完全的画面
Wear and tear on the sole only gave us partials.
所以说 基本上我们一无所获?
So, basically, we got nothing?
我正试着用种别的方式
I'm trying something different.
或许能帮助你们缩小侦查范围
Might help narrow your investigation.
好的
Okay.
这种方法叫做身材分♥析♥法
It's called stature analysis.
是英国那边做的一个实验
It's an experimental tool from the UK.
激光建立起鞋印的3D图像
The laser creates a 3-D representation of the print.
然后电脑会测量出 脚跟 脚掌和脚趾...
The computer then measures the depth of the impressions
所造成的印痕深浅
made by the heel, ball, and toes.
我可以把这些测量数据输入电脑
I can then input those measurements...
就会给出我们体重
And that gives us the weight.
不仅是体重 还有他的身高
Not only the weight, also his height.
出来了 无论是谁穿这双靴子
There-- whoever wore these boots
都在6.0英尺和6.1英尺之间 (1.82到1.85米)
is between six foot,zero and six foot, one inch tall.
不
No.
那样之前的所有推测都不对了
That changes everything.
Doug Benson只有5.8英尺(1.76米)
Doug Benson's five foot, eight.
让我问个问题
Let me ask you something:
可能是军靴踩下的这个鞋印吗?
Could a military boot have made that footprint?
会吧
I believe so.
今天早上你在哪里 Logan?
Where were you this morning, Logan?
我在我们的渡假房♥间里
I was at our vacation house.
我爸爸昨晚打给我
My dad called last night.
他说他和一些客户有点矛盾
He...said he was having trouble with some clients.
他准备带妈妈和Sara去渡假房♥ 躲到事情都平息为止
He was going to take Mom and Sara to the house until things cooled off.
那么你看到了什么
And what did you see?
当我到房♥子那里 我听到房♥间里有声音
When I got to the house, I heard voices inside.
我从窗户里看到
I looked through a window and I...
一个拿刀的男人
There was a man with a knife.
他杀了我的父亲
He killed my dad.
我什么都做不了
There was nothing I could do.
你本可以报♥警♥的 Logan
You could have called the police, Logan.
你说的对 中尉 但是
You're right, Lieutenant, but...
我是从学校偷溜出来看他们的
I snuck out of school to see them.
要是被我的长官发现 他们肯定会关我禁闭
If my superiors find out, they'll throw me in the brig.
请...
Just...
请不要告诉他们
please don't tell them.
这个是你看到的那个男人吗
Is this the man you saw?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
我记得他那顶红色的帽子
I remember the red hat he was wearing.
红色的帽子
A red hat.
有人看到我杀了这些人?
Somebody saw me kill those people?
你逃离了现场 Doug
You fled the murder scene, Doug.
你丢弃了杀人凶器
And you discarded the murder weapon.
我保证会找个医生到监狱里去见你的
I'm gonna make sure to have a doctor meet with you in holding.
什么 他能帮我恢复记忆?
What,so he can help me remember?
如果我真的杀了那家人 我会为此而坐牢
If I did kill that family, I'll do the time for it.
但是我不需要我的记忆 重播那个片段
But I don't need my mind to play it back for me.
要等Tripp过来么?
We waiting on Tripp?
是的
We are.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
不 不太好
No, not really.
我只是
I just...
我发现Doug是孤单一个人
I found out that Doug's all alone.
没有妻子
Doesn't have a wife...
没有家庭
family.
你明白你不是Doug 对吗
You know you're not Doug, right?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好的
OK.
你的友情对我意义很大 Calleigh
Your friendship means a lot to me, Calleigh.
我不知道你还会那么想
I didn't know you felt that way.
什么
What?
你怎么会不知道呢 你看过我的档案
How can you not know that? You read my file.
那是个不相关的案件
That was an unrelated case.
对我来说尊重你的隐私是很重要的
It's important to me to respect your privacy.
谁组织的这场野餐?
Well, who's organizing this picnic?
呃 Logan Crawford说 他看到Doug拿刀捅他的父亲
Uh, Logan Crawford said that he saw Doug stab his father.
而且当时戴顶红色的帽子
And he was wearing a red hat.
我们要找到那顶帽子
We need to find that hat.
巡警在那边找到Doug时 他没有戴帽子
When PD picked Doug up here, he didn't have a hat.
-我猜得出来要干嘛 -选一条街道
- I can see where this is headed. - Pick a street.
沿着Crawford一家被害的线路找
Trace it all the way back to where the Crawford family was killed.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我今天要磨破一双新鞋了
I'm breaking in a pair of new shoes today,
我想我还是从十字路口找起吧
so I think I'll start with the intersection.
好的 我从第一街开始
All right, I'm gonna take First.
你往Elm大街去么?
Do you want to take Elm?
好
Done.
嘿 伙计 警♥察♥
Hey, man, PD.
稍等一下 我要看看邮箱里的东西
Hold up. I need to take a look in that mailbox.
没问题
Sure.
-Hold on -多谢
- Hold on. - Thanks.
Natalia 我们需要迅速检验DNA
Natalia, we've got a rush for DNA.
我在等你呢
Hey, I was waiting for you.
这是Hoartio想要的文件
This is the file Horatio wanted.
谢了
Thanks.
关于早上的事情
About what happened earlier,
我不想给你压力
I didn't mean to put you on the spot.
忘了吧
Forget it.
如果我不想呢?
What if I don't want to?
Eric 我感到很困惑
Eric, I am so confused.
你想要什么呢?
What do you want?
你要告诉我
You are going to have to tell me,
因为 在我切实听到 你亲口说出那些话之前
because, until I actually hear you say the words,
我甚至不清楚 你自己是否也这么相信
I don't even know if you believe it yourself.
你明白我在讲什么吗
Do you know what I'm saying?
我明白
I do.
在帽沿的汗渍是Doug Benson
Well, the sweat on the brim is from Doug Benson.
对 和军校学生的证词一致
Okay,so that confirms the cadet's story.
我们从Doug的衣服上 发现了死者的血迹
And we've got the blood on Doug's clothing from the victims.
在现场找到他的指印
Got his prints at the crime scene.
足够定他的罪了
Got more than enough to book him.
帽子在哪里发现的
Where was the hat found?
离Doug被带走的十字路口 几个街区远的地方
A couple of blocks from the intersection where Doug was picked up.
为什么这样问
Why?
因为有黑色小颗粒
Because it's shedding black particles.
路上的灰尘?
Dirt from the pavement?
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find something?
在帽子上发现了硝酸纤维素
Nitrocellulose on the hat.
枪击残留物
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表