剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第二十集
CSI Miami S07E20: Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing
这不是谈判 你拒绝一次 就失去些东西
This is not a negotiation. Each time you refuse, we take something away.
去死吧你!
Go to hell!
你承担了赞助人的债务 却没有钱还账
You took over your sponsor's debt without the money to pay it.
Ivan很不爽
Ivan isn't happy.
我会还钱的
I'll get the money.
太迟了!
It's too late for that!
你要干嘛 杀了我吗?
What are you gonna do, you gonna kill me?
不 那就太浪费 你的专业技能了
No.That would be a e ofunuekill
有一桩抢劫谋杀案 我希望它就此消失
There is a certain robbery-homicide, I want it to go away.
不行 对此我无能为力
No, I can't do anything about that.
我警告过你 如果你拒绝我 会有什么结果
I warned you of what would occur should you refuse me.
不 不
No, no, stop.Stop.
那么你会按我说的做吗?
So you'll do what I ask?
绝不
Never.
不要! 不要! 不要...
No! No! No...!
既然你不关心自身安全
If your own safety is not a concern,
也许别人的安全 值得你关心
perhaps the safety of others will be.
你听我的话办事 否则Gantry的儿子就会受伤害
You do what I ask, or the Gantry boy's going to get hurt.
你永远也找不到他
You'll never find him.
你以为能把他和他父亲藏起来?
You think you could hide him and his father?
他们回迈阿密了 我知道他们在哪
They're back in Miami, and I know where they are.
嗨 Mark 是我 你怎么不接电♥话♥? 快给我回电♥话♥ 好吧?
Hey-hey, Mark, it's me. Uh, why aren't you picking up? I need you to call me, okay?
和Billy有关
it's about Billy.
他和这些没有关系!
He's not part of this!
会有关系的
He will be.
我能对你下手 当然也可以对他下手
And everything that I've done to you, I could do to him.
好吧 我会按你说的做
All right, I'll do what you want.
这算是答应了吗?
Is that a yes?
告诉我你想要毁掉哪个证据
Just tell me what evidence you want me to get rid of.
当经纪人死的时候...
When the broker dies...
...你要不惜一切代价 把这个案子给混过去
...you do whatever it takes to throw the case.
什么经纪人? 我不知道你说的是哪个案子
What broker? I don't know what case you're talking about.
一个小时之内你就会知道
You'll know in an hour.
眼光放长远点 Wolfe先生 长远点
Aim high, Mr. Wolfe. Aim high.
一个外汇经纪人 在30层楼上的办公室里被枪杀
An exchange broker was shot in his office on the 30th floor.
一个房♥客听到警报声 给我们打了电♥话♥
Got a call from a tenant who heard an alarm.
我以最快的速度赶到了那里
I ran up there as soon as I could.
你逮到了凶手?
You apprehend the shooter?
没有 我是唯一一个值班的保安
No. I'm the only guard on duty.
我关闭了所有出口
I, uh, shut off the exits.
这么说凶手还在这栋楼里面
So the killer's still inside the building.
我怀疑在我封锁整栋楼之前 他没有时间下楼逃走
I doubt if he had time to get down before I locked the building.
也许他往楼上跑了
Yeah, maybe he went up.
有意思 因为你的老大 也说了同样的话
That's funny, 'cause your boss said the same thing.
眼光放长远点 Wolfe先生
Aim high, Mr. Wolfe.
长远点
Aim high.
谢谢
Thank you.
水怎么是紫的?
What's up with the purple water?
顺着痕迹找找看 Frank
Let's follow the trail and find out, Frank.
只有一个办法能离开这里 Horatio
There's only one way off this roof, Horatio.
你怎么上来得这么快? Horatio刚刚开放现场
How did you get up here so fast? Horatio just opened the scene.
我不想等他们重新启动电梯
I didn't want to wait for them to turn the elevators back on.
所以你爬了30层的楼梯?
So you ran up 30 flights of stairs?
够敬业的嘛
That's dedication.
我是Cynthia Lang
I'm Cynthia Lang.
你想要和我谈谈?
You wanted to talk to me?
你是受害人的助手?
You were the victim's assistant?
是的
I was.
Warner先生的工作是?
What did Mr. Warner do for a living?
他是外汇交易经纪人
He was a foreign currency exchange broker.
他在这里交易德拉克马(希腊货币)?
He swapped drachmas for dollars here?
去银行不是更好吗?
Wouldn't a bank be better?
和Warner先生打交道的人 都不喜欢银行系统
Mr. Warner dealt with people who felt more comfortable outside the banking system.
这么说他们是罪犯
So they're criminals.
不 完全不是
No, not at all.
子弹穿透了身体
We got a through-and-through.
实际上 子弹射穿了椅背
Actually, it went all the way through the chair.
他的客户中有谁 对汇率不满意吗?
Any of his clients unhappy about the exchange rate?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know of.
可能是9毫米
Could be a nine mil.
子弹穿越身体和椅背后变扁了
Body and the chair did a number on it though.
很难做枪♥支♥匹配
It's gonna be hard to match it to a gun.
世界各地的人都飞到迈阿密做生意
People fly from all over the world to do business in Miami,
他们需要美元
and they need U.S. dollars to do it.
他们付给Warner先生外币和服务费 他就换给他们现金
They'd bring Mr. Warner their currency and his fee, and he'd give them their cash.
这么说他手头有很多现金
So he kept cash on hand.
是的 至少有2百万美金
Yes. At least two million, U.S.
但他都放在一个保险柜里
But he keeps it all in a locked safe.
我都不知道密♥码♥
I don't even have access.
既然你的办公室就在隔壁
How is it that you didn't hear anything
为什么你没有听见任何动静?
when your office shares a wall with his?
我在大厅里帮Warner先生 遛他的丹麦克朗犬
I was in the lobby getting Mr. Warner his Danish,
天天如此 你可以问任何人
like I do every morning. Ask anyone.
感谢你的建议
I appreciate the suggestion.
-Ryan -怎么了?
- Ryan. - Yeah?
能看出来有哪些东西被偷了吗?
Can you tell what's been stolen?
助手说他在这里放了很多钱 但现在都没有了
The assistant said that he had a lot of money in here, but that's missing.
我们知道他是怎么弄开保险柜的
Well, we know how he got in.
在门上钻了一个孔
He drilled a hole in the door.
可能使用了窥膛仪 对准锁栓和槽口 从而打开锁
Probably used a borescope to line up the pins and bust open the lock.
如果他有备而来
Well, if he was prepared to do that,
他应该也会戴上手套
I guess logic would state that he also was wearing gloves.
对 但是如果他使用了9毫米的子弹 我们会找到弹壳 所以...
Yes. But if he used a nine mil, we would've found the shell casing. So...
我猜他一定是捡起来了
Well, I guess he must have scooped it up.
是我 怎么了?
Yeah? What's up?
听起来不错
That sounds great.
-好的 再见 -那是谁?
- All right, bye. - Who was that?
Delko 他可能找到了紫水的线索
Delko. He said that he may have a lead on the purple water.
他想知道我们中有没有人 带了长橡胶手套
He wants to know if any of us have any long rubber gloves.
哦 我想我的工具箱里有
Oh, I think I do in my kit.
这就是让水变成紫色的东西
So this is what turned the water purple.
这是爆♥炸♥了的染色包 银行用来保护他们的货币
It's an exploding dye pack, like the one banks use to protect their currency.
所以他把钱 扔进了极可意浴缸里
So the guy threw the money in the Jacuzzi.
是的 他在水下打开箱子 借此稀释染料
Yeah. He tried to dilute the dye by opening the box underwater.
但仍有可能把纸币染了色
Probably still tinted the cash,
但是还不至于留下可辨认的墨迹 使得纸币无法使用
but it didn't leave it with the telltale ink marks that would render it unusable.
那你怎么解释窃贼的不翼而飞?
So how do you explain the disappearance of the thief?
把钱都装在袋子里 从楼顶上跳下去
Packed the money in a bag, dripped all the way to the edge.
从楼顶把钱扔下去?
Threw the money over the side?
没有 如果从这样的高度扔下去 大街上肯定遍地都是钱
No. If he would've done that from this height, there would be cash all over the street.
然后呢?
So then what?
空中交通管制机构 没有该地区出现直升飞机的报告
Air traffic control had no reports of a helicopter in the area.
人行道上也没有高空坠落的尸体 我想窃贼把钱带在身上跳了下去
There's no human pancake on the sidewalk, so I think the guy BASE jumped.
身上带着2百万湿漉漉的美金 从楼顶上跳下去
Guy's got $2 million in wet cash, jumps over the side.
怎么说...也增加了至少100多磅
That's got to be a... what, at least an extra 100 pounds.
也不是不可能
It's not impossible.
有人看见他落地吗?
Anybody see him land?
没人看见
No one.
要不你把保险箱带回实验室?
Why don't you get the, uh, strongbox back to the lab.
嗯 你要做什么?
Okay. What are you gonna do?
追踪杀手跳伞
Retrace our killer's fall.
回见
See you in a bit.
Dave 跳伞者有什么进展吗?
Dave, you make any headway on our jumper?
政♥府♥部门应该给了你 整个城市的地图数据
The city should have sent you all the buildings' measurements by now.
好的 Eric 收到了
Okay, Eric, I've got it.
根据我的调查 大多数极限跳伞者 都遵循标准的滑翔斜率2:1
According to my research, most BASE jumpers have a standard glide ratio of two to one.
就是说 这个贼每下降1英尺 就会平滑2英尺
So our thief glided two feet horizontally for every vertical foot that he dropped.
对 即使加上钱的重量 也不会有影响
Right. So it wouldn't even matter even if he did have the extra weight from the cash,
一个大降落伞可以让 跳伞者保持那个比率
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表