剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
What kind of a life do you think your baby's going to have with the two of you in prison?
至少他能活下来
At least he'll be alive.
嗨 Kyle 怎么了?
Hey, Kyle. What's going on?
对于我妈妈的事情 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened with my mom.
你们不用担心 她不会再来了
You don't have to worry about her coming around here anymore.
或许我也不需要这些了
Probably not going to be needing these.
Kyle 你... 你过了个艰苦的第一天 但是你撑下来了
Kyle, you... you had a rough first day, but you made it.
我从没以为你会是个半途而废的人
I never figured you for a quitter.
你是说我还能保住这份工作?
So are you saying I still have the job?
我只要愿意留在这里的人
I only want people who want to be here.
明天早上 8点整
Tomorrow, 8:00 sharp.
我保证不会让你失望的
I promise I won't let you down.
嘿 你会用到这些的
You're going to need these.
我们在这干嘛? 我以为我们该在家见的
What are we doing here? I thought we were meeting at home.
你是在家 从现在起你住在这了 Kyle
You are home. You live here now, Kyle.
一份新工作 还有我自己的公♥寓♥? 太棒了!
A new job with my own apartment? Sweet!
但这也意味着责任 明白吗?
But with them comes responsibility, right?
-明白 -明白吗?
- I know. - Right?
是的 我明白了
Yeah, I know.
-我能到处看看吗? -当然
- Can I check it out? - Sure.
嘿 Kyle...
Hey, Kyle...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表