剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
That was the lab. They were calling about some prints I lifted yesterday.
这里有个痕迹
We got a void here.
某种白色粉末
Kind of... white flakes.
但我没法提取鞋印
But I can't make out the shoe print.
这一定就是Travers说的粉状物质
That must be the flaky substance that Travers was talking about.
我猜凶手踩了上去
I guess the killer must've stepped in it.
说明强碱就是从这里导入的
So that proves that the alkaline was introduced down here.
现在问题是怎么做到的
The question now is how?
游泳池有个沙滤系统
Well, this pool has a sand filtration system.
水流经PVC管进入这个双重过滤系统
The water works its way down through these PVC pipes and into these dual filters.
水管是塑料材质 所以不会被溶解
And the pipes are made of plastic. That's why they didn't melt.
没错 他们清空了沙子 所有沙子
Yeah, they emptied the sand, all of it.
然后装入氢氧化钠粉末
Replaced it with sodium hydroxide flakes.
化学品进入了池水过滤系统
So the chemical was introduced through the water filtration system.
池水流过粉末 溶解了他们
The water ran over the flakes, dissolving them.
把泳池变成了化学死亡陷阱
Turning this pool into a chemical death trap.
那人必定需要一把钥匙 因为这里的门是锁上的
Now, somebody would've needed a key, because this door has a lock.
他们一定有个专业的泳池清理员
I imagine that they have a professional pool cleaner.
看我们能不能把他找出来
Let's see if we can track him down.
我绝对没有把氢氧化钠 倒进Castigan的游泳池
I sure as hell didn't pour sodium hydroxide in Castigan's pool.
你进房♥子的时候有看到什么吗
Anything seem off to you when you went to the house?
没有
No.
我的卡车几天前坏了
I mean, well, my truck-- it did get broken into a few days ago.
真的没忘记什么吗
Way to bury the lead, Pete. Anything missing?
我的钥匙
My master set of keys.
那到方便 今天早上你在哪
That's convenient. Where were you this morning?
工作 离Castigan家十万八千里
Working. Nowhere near Castigan's place.
如果有人想把东西倒进过滤系统 那得要好几个小时
If somebody did introduce that stuff through the filtration system, it would've taken hours.
为什么
Why would it have taken hours?
国家生产指南 知道吗
State guidelines, all right?
要求游泳池水必须六小时过滤一次
Requires that all the ter in a pool, it's got to run through the filter every six hours.
如果要往Castigan的泳池里搀东西 他们得在昨晚就做好
So if someone spiked Castigan's pool, they would've had to do it last night.
你昨晚在哪
Where were you last night?
在电影院 跟我女朋友一起
At a movie. With my girlfriend.
你知道我们会去找她求证的吧
You know we're going to have to check with her, right?
另外你需要打电♥话♥给你的客户
You might want to call your clients, too.
告诉他们今天得自己清理泳池
Tell them they're gonna have to clean their own pools today.
我们要带走你的卡车
We gotta take your truck.
好 没问题 随便你们怎么折腾
Yeah, right. You guys do whatever you got to do.
当然
We will.
Julia 我是Horatio 我一直在找你 请回电♥话♥
Julia, it's Horatio. I've been trying to reach you. Call me back please.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
-你好吗? -恩 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah. I've been all right.
只是妈妈不停给我打电♥话♥
It's just that Mom's been calling me nonstop.
我是说 她已经打了四个 我真的忙得脱不开身
I mean, she's already called me four times and I can't deal with...
-我-我真的不能 -慢慢来 你想说什么
- I-I just can't... - Hang on a second. What are you talking about?
好吧 她总想要我去她那 但我去了才麻烦
Well, she always wants me to come over to her house, and when I do, it's just trouble.
她时不时发疯 翻来覆去讲Ron
She's constantly getting mad, always talking about Ron.
Kyle 她最近经历了很多 对吗
Kyle. She's been through a lot lately, hasn't she?
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
只是她一直没有好转 爸爸
It's just that she isn't getting any better, Dad.
她吃药了吗
Has she been taking the medication?
我不知道 我工作真的很忙
I don't know. I've been really busy with work.
家里打来的电♥话♥ 一定是她
Somebody's calling me from my house. Has to be her.
Julia?
Julia?
看到了吗
See?
Julia 你在做什么
Julia, what are you doing?
只是确保Kyle没缺什么
Just making sure Kyle has everything he needs.
我去购物
- I went shopping... - Julia.
你恐吓过Ron?
Did you threaten Ron?
看看我的脸 看
Look at my face. Look.
-Ron这个该死的混♥蛋♥ -你还没回答我的问题
- Ron deserves to die. - You're not answering my question.
你威胁过他吗?
Did you threaten his life?
你总把我往最坏的方向想
You always think the worst of me.
你认为我从实验室偷了药 所以你带走了Kyle
You think I stole those pills from the lab, and that's why you took Kyle.
这都不是真的
None of it was true.
Julia 你停止服药了?
Julia, are you off the medication?
不需要了 药冲掉了 没了
I don't need it now. I flushed it. It's gone.
让我帮你
Let me get you some help.
不用你帮忙 我只要你离远点
I don't need your help. I ne you to leave me alone.
-Julia -如果你不走的话
- Julia. - If you don't leave,
我就打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 告你骚扰
I'll call 911 and tell them you're harassing me.
H Ron Saris那拿的 字条测试报告出来了 不是Julia
H, I got the results from that note that we got from Ron Saris. No match to Julia.
好 这还算个好消息 否则辩护起来她会很不利
Okay, well, that is good news. She would've been a very poor defendant.
为什么? 怎么了?
Why? What's going on?
Julia没有继续药物治疗
Julia's no longer taking her medication.
真的? 我能帮上什么忙吗?
Really? Is there anything I can do to help out?
谢谢你的好意 但还是给Julia 一点自♥由♥空间 好吗?
I appreciate the sentiment, but I think we need to give Julia her space. Okay?
谢谢
But thank you.
我和Tripp谈过了
So I just talked to Tripp.
Peter Bishop的不在场证明成立 他没有说谎
Turns out, Peter Bishop's alibi checked out. He wasn't lying.
有人溜进了他的卡车
Somebody broke into his truck.
偷走了钥匙 并闯入了 Jimmy Castigan的泳池过滤系统
That somebody stole the keys to break into Jimmy Castigan's pool filtration system.
我找到一些毛发
Found some hair.
-足够提取DNA吗? -够
- You got enough to get DNA? - Yeah. I do.
这些毛发有点奇怪
You know, there's something strange about this hair.
-是动物的毛发 -你怎么知道的?
- Yeah. It's from an animal. - How can you tell?
动物毛发角质层上的鱼鳞纹
'Cause the scale pattern of the cuticle -
图案比人类的更大 更不均匀
is larger and more uneven on animal hair that it is on human.
对 我觉得这是牛毛 也可能是鹿毛
Yeah... I believe this hair is from a cow. Or a deer, maybe.
其中一些肯定是 偷钥匙的人带过来的
Some of this must've got transferred from whoever stole the keys.
也可能是某种有蹄动物 偷了钥匙...
That or some sort of hooved creature stole the keys themselves and...
杀了人
proceeded to kill someone.
是啊 猜猜还有什么?
All right. You know what else?
这些毛发看起来已损坏了 有一部分还溶解了
This hair looks like it's been damaged and partially dissolved.
等等 我们在泳池里发现的 化学物质是氢氧化钠 对不对?
Wait a second-- the chemical we found in the pool, that was sodium hydroxide, right?
对
Yeah.
氢氧化钠是用来 鞣革的一种化学物质
Sodium hydroxide is a chemical they use to tan leather.
对 牛皮就是这么变成 你喜欢的可爱皮裤的
Yeah, that's how cowhide becomes those, uh, those cute leather pants you like to wear.
真好笑 从这入手希望有点渺茫
Funny. It's a bit of a long shot.
也算是个线索
It's a start.
告诉你 我会抓着Tripp 去挨门挨户查的
Tell you what. I'll grab Tripp, and we'll, uh, go knock on some doors.
Tripp去查过在Homestead 和Miramar的制革厂了
Tripp checked with tanneries in Homestead and Miramar.
没有任何遗失氢氧化钠的报告
None reported missing any sodium hydroxide.
等等 伙计们 我开的可是正规的工厂
Wait a minute, fellas. I run a clean plant here.
-他们说我已通过了环保署的测试 -你是?
- They told me we passed our EPA test. - And you are?
Allen Pierce 业主兼操作员
Allen Pierce, owner/operator.
我们这里的废水排放都达到了标准
And all our wastewater output is up to specs.
Pierce先生 我们并不是 来关心你的环保措施
Well, Mr. Pierce, we're not here in regards to your environmental impact.
我们是来调查 Jimmy Castigan谋杀案的
We're here investigating the murder of Jimmy Castigan.
我从没听说过这人
Well, I never heard of him.
你听说过氢氧化钠吗? 它们是谋杀Castigan先生的凶器
You ever heard of sodium hydroxide, 'cause a large amount was used to kill Mr. Castigan?
我保证 我们的药品没有遗失
Well, I'm sure all ours is accounted for.
我们把它存在旧处理楼里了 自从废楼之后就没人去过
We store them in the old treatment building. Nobody's been in there since we shut it down.
能带我们去看看吗?
Would you take us there, please?
随便
Suit yourself.
我说过 很多年没人来过这了
Like I told you, nobody's been in here for years.
你闻到了吗?
You smell that?
闻到了 东西腐♥败♥了的味道
I do smell that. That's decomp.
我的工厂里都是牛皮
I got a plant full of cow skins.
这味道正是生意的一部分
Smells are just part of the business.
我需要你出去一下 麻烦了
I'm going to need you to step outside, please.
这也许是个躯干
It's a torso, maybe.
氢氧化钠 正是用来 谋杀Jimmy Castigan的物质
Sodium hydroxide, that's what they used to get Jimmy Castigan.
只是这次 它在溶解证据
Now this time, it's dissolving evidence.
看起来尸体被中和了 碱还没有完全溶解
Looks like the body neutralized. The alkali hasn't dissolved completely.
这个里面是什么?
What do we have in this one?
你觉得这和Jimmy的死 有什么关系?
What do you think this has to do with Jimmy?
Wolfe 那是什么
Mr. Wolfe, what is that?
喔 这是个雪茄帽
Oh, that's a cigar cap.
据我们所知 有谁抽雪茄?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表