剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第六集
CSI Miami S07E06
我做不到 我没法去指证
I can't do it. I can't testify.
Campbell先生 首席检察官已经
Mr. Campbell, the attorney general has put together
依据你的证词进行了初步伤情评定
a grand jury based primarily on your testimony.
如果你不站出来指证
You don't take the stand,
我们就不能指控Joey Salucci
we can't indict Joey Salucci.
不能控告他谋杀
We can't try him for murder.
我们不太走运
Unfortunately for us,
所有证据都是间接证据
the evidence is circumstantial.
但是只要有你的证词 判刑就是板上钉钉的事
But with your witness account, this case is a slam dunk.
正是 迈阿密最臭名昭著的帮派头目
Exactly, the most renown gangster in Miami,
而我可能因为这个成为众矢之的
and I could be responsible for putting him away.
那就是死亡判决
That's a death sentence.
不 那正是为什么
No, that is why the city
市里会修建这间安全房♥
has arranged for this safe house.
Eric和我今天
Eric and I are personally
会亲自护送你去巡回法庭
escorting you into circuit court today.
我只是厌烦了草木皆兵
I'm just so tired of looking over my shoulder.
听证会之后 一切都会结束
That's over after the hearing.
正因为如此 我们才会
That's why we have you and your family
让你和你的家人加入证人保护计划
set up to go right into witness protection.
Campbell先生 这让你很不好过
Mr. Campbell, this is incredibly difficult.
我非常抱歉
And I am very sorry.
但请记住A.J. Watkins失去的生命
But keep in mind that A.J. Watkins lost his life,
而且只要Joey Salucci还在逍遥法外
and so will many other people as long as Joey Salucci
还会有更多人失去生命
is allowed to be a free man.
我明白 你是对的
I know. You're right.
你是对的 很对
You're right. You're right.
你不介意再和我排演一次证供吧?
You mind running through my testimony with me?
当然不
Of course.
好吧 从头开始
Okay, let's start at the beginning.
你在一间酒吧?
You were at a club?
是的 螺旋酒吧
Yes. Spiral Bar.
工作应酬
Had to entertain a couple of clients.
你有点什么饮料吗?
Did you have anything to drink?
只有半打苏打水 假装是琴酒和金汤力
Just a half dozen soda waters, disguised as gin and tonics.
让我能在生意上保持警醒
Keeps the mind on business.
我们快清场时才走
We were there till last call.
我说了句"晚安" 然后去了趟洗手间
I said my "good nights" and hit the restroom.
然后我就看见了A.J. Watkins
And that's when I saw A.J.. Watkins.
嗨
Hey.
好啊 老兄?
What's up, man?
我进了第二个隔间
I went into the second stall.
我还没进去多久
I wasn't there but for a few seconds,
事情就发生了
and it happened.
嗨 伙计
Hey, man.
Joey Salucci 认识吗?
Joey Salucci. Know the name?
这是为了Emma
This is for Emma.
你肯定听到的是"Joey Salucci"这个名字?
And you distinctly heard the name "Joey Salucci. "
是的 毫无疑问
Yes. No doubt in my mind.
从那时起 我就知道自己要面对什么
Right then, I knew what I was up against.
你做了什么?
What'd you do?
我以为我快没命了
Thought I was a goner.
所以打了911
So I called 911.
猜想如果出了事
Figured if anything,
会不会有人发现我的遭遇
someone would figure out what happened to me.
911 您有什么紧急事件?
911, what's your emergency?
我是William Campbell
This is William Campbell.
在华盛顿的螺旋l酒吧发生了一起凶杀
There's been a murder at Spiral Bar on Washington.
快点 我需要帮助
Hurry. I need help.
外面没人了我才出来
I went out when the coast was clear.
但是那人的尸体 就这么...不见了
And the guy's body, it was... gone.
要证明凶杀但又没有尸体
It's very difficult to prove murder without a body.
那正是你的证词至关重要的原因
That's why what you're about to say is so crucial.
好了 该动身了
All right, guys, we've got to get going.
我会呼叫留守在
I'm going to radio ahead to the uniforms
电梯和后门的警♥察♥
at the elevator and the rear entrance,
告诉他们准备转移
tell them to prepare for transit.
可以吧?
All right?
趴下!
Get down!
Eric?!
Eric?!
我卡住了!
I'm stuck!
没法去你那!
I can't get to you!
William?!
William?!
-William! -Calleigh!
William! Calleigh!
William!
William!
抓住手!
Grab my hand!
抓紧
Grab it.
看着我的眼睛 坚持!坚持住!
Look in my eyes. Stay with me! Stay with me!
坚持啊
Stay with me.
我的家人
My family.
任何人都不能进去
No one's being allowed up
除非大楼情况稳定下来
until the building damage can be surveyed.
消防员说结构仍旧不坚固
The fire department says the structure's still unsound.
死因很明显 不过 呃
The cause of death is obvious, but, uh,
我还是会记录归档
I'll document the scene for the case files.
-你还好吧 Eric? -还好
You okay, Eric? Yeah.
Calleigh呢?
Calleigh?
Calleigh有点 呃...
Calleigh is, uh...
她还好 她做了报告
She's okay. She gave her statement,
然后跑去追查起重机操作员
and she just ran off to track down the crane operator.
有什么收获?
Did we find anything?
暂时没有
Not yet.
不管谁做的都已经逃走了
Whoever did this is long gone.
是Joseph Salucci Eric
His name is Joseph Salucci, Eric.
Campbell本能给他最后一击
Campbell could've closed the books on him for good.
如果不想法设法逃脱牢狱之灾
It's not unlike him
那才不像他
to do anything to stay out of prison.
不 确实不 而且他刚刚利用了
No, it's not, and he just used
全迈阿密最大的凶器
the biggest murder weapon in Miami.
你已经尽力了 Calleigh
You did everything you could to save him, Calleigh.
Duquesne警官?
Officer Duquesne?
他们说你在找我
They said you were looking for me.
是 你是工地经理?
Yeah, you the project manager?
是 Travis Blake
Yeah, Travis Blake.
呃 有什么我能效劳的?
Uh, how can I help you?
你可以从起重机操作员的身份开始
You can start by telling us who operated the crane today.
好吧 你和我的想法差不多
Well, your guess is as good as mine.
就我所知起重机应该是闲置的
I know that that crane has been idle,
因为早在一周之前
because I pulled the plug
我就让这里就停工了
on this construction site a week ago.
是吗 为什么?
Yeah, why's that?
好吧 市场开♥发♥泡了汤
Well, housing market's in the toilet,
银行开始催贷
bank's pulled both of my loans.
基本上这楼就是给鬼住的
That basically turned this building into a ghost town.
安全房♥完成了
The safe house was done.
而且装潢一新
And it was fully furnished.
是啊 其实那是样♥板♥房♥♥
Yeah, well, that's the model.
本来应该能促销的
It was supposed to help us make sales.
我却没能卖♥♥出一套
I didn't sell a single unit.
经历过这事之后 我估计将来也甭想
After this is done, I doubt if I ever will.
你认识Joey Salucci吗?
You know a Joey Salucci?
谁?
Who?
安全帽影响你的记忆了?
The hard hat do a number on your memory?
Joey Salucci 他参与过大楼建设
Joey Salucci, he's in the construction business.
至少表面上是这样
Or at least that's his cover.
Joey...Joey Salucci 知道
Joey... Joey Salucci. Yeah.
是啊 有点印象 好像
Yeah, it rings a bell. Yeah.
是的 我认识他 怎么了?
Yeah, I know him, why?
我们发现了一个奇怪的巧合
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表