剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
And my birth certificate's a fake.
我们到了这儿之后找了点关系...
We had connections when we got here and...
这是我真正的出生证明
This is my original birth certificate.
我是在古巴出生的
I was born in Cuba.
我的生父名字叫Alexander Sharova
My biological father's name is Alexander Sharova.
他是谁?
Who is he?
他是...
He was...
我工作的工厂的老板
the boss at my factory.
那...
It...
那是个错误 Eric
It was a mistake, Eric.
他是个恶棍
He was a bad man.
求你了 乖儿子 求你了
Please, sweetie, please.
随它去吧 求你了
Let it go, please.
他知道有我这么个儿子吗?
Does he know that I exist?
不 不
No. No.
你怎么现在问我这些?
Why are you asking about this now?
你有危险吗? Eric?
Are you in danger? Eric?
不
No.
对不起 我的儿子
I'm sorry, my son.
我对不起你
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
Reston夫人 请坐
Mrs. Reston, have seat, lease.
我什么时候能见Carl? 他还好吧?
When c I see Carl? Is he okay?
我们正在对他取证
He's being processed.
我还是不相信居然出了这种事
I still can't believe this is happening.
他不是故意要打死那人的
He didn't mean to shoot that man.
干嘛让我来?
Why am I here?
我想有些东西是你的
I think that I may have something that belongs to you.
你找到了我的钱
You found my money.
我想是吧
I guess so.
事实上 如果你认领的话就是你的
If you are claiming, in fact, that this is yours.
哦 明显是我的
Well, obviously.
好吧 Reston夫人 是这么回事
All right, Mrs. Reston, then here's ththing.
我们找到这些钱的时候 发现都是等额纸币 15和30的
When we recovered that money, it was in uniform amounts: $15, $30.
加上你丈夫有藏♥毒♥的前科
That, coupled with your husband's possession charge
我开始怀疑这些钱的来历
leads me to some idea of this money's origin.
你以为我们贩毒?
You think we're drug dealers?
我只是告诉你我知道的事实
I'm just telling you what I know.
你俩从这个州游荡到那个州 身上还带着这么多钞票
The two of you bounce around from state to state carrying bags of cash.
他已经承认把钱藏在旅馆房♥间
He's already admitted to using motel rooms as banks.
你是在搞笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
好吧 我很乐意跟缉毒组一起做点调查
All right, now, I'm happy to do some checking around with the Narco Unit
如果这包真是你的
if in fact this bag is yours.
如果我的想法没错 我们将起诉你
If I'm right, we'll file charges on you.
你觉得如何 Reston夫人?
What's it gonna be, Mrs. Reston?
我刚才肯定听错了
I mustave misheard you.
我这辈子都没见过这个包
Never seen that bag before in my life.
我可不这么想
I didn't think so.
Duquesne警官 问题还是没解决吗?
Officer Duquesne. Is there still a problem?
没事了 你怎么样?
No, uh, there's not. How are you doing?
Joel死了 我没钱住这儿了
Without Joel, I can't afford to stay.
所以我来找你 这是给你的
Well, that's why I'm here. This is for you.
这是什么?
What is all this?
这是Joel在通风管里找到的钱
It's the money that Joel found in the vent.
一共26,000美元
It's $26, 000.
根据佛罗里达州法律第705条 如果有人找到钱财并上报
According to Florida Statute 705, if money is found and reported,
钱财所有人可以认领
the rightful owner has an opportunity to claim it.
如果不认领 则属于上报者
And if they don't, then it belongs to the person who reported it.
但我没有上报过
But I never reported it.
现在看来 Joel上报了
Well, as it turns out, Joel did.
他肯定是个好男人
He must have been a really good man.
这么多钱...
All this money...
肯定会有人打它的主意
I'm sure somebody will be comingfter it.
这次不会了 拿着吧 重新开始
Not this time. Take it. Start over.
太感谢你了
********
不用谢我
***********
Boa Vista小姐
Miss Boa Vista.
车辆辨认出来了吗?
Have you identified the vehicle yet?
我已经查了所有轮胎尺寸 没有一种全地形越野车符合
I ran all the tread measurements, and no ATVs match the specs.
还有中间的轮胎印
But we have the middle tread.
对 是前胎留下的
Yeah, that's from the front wheel.
所以我想凶手应该倒了一段 再重新开走
So I figure thkiller must have backed out and then rode away.
-如果不是呢? -你是说...
- What if he didn't? - You mean...
如果中间的轮胎其实是后轮?
what if the ngle tire was the back tire?
那可是全部推倒重来了
Well, that changes everything.
哇 太厉害了
Wow, that's amazing.
是辆Can-Am Spyder 集摩托和全地形越野车于一身
The Can-Am Spyder; it's a cross between a motorcycle and an ATV.
看看车主都有谁
Well, let's see who owns one.
南佛罗里达有56辆
56 registered in Southern Florida.
请找出其中的女性车主
Cross-check them for women, please.
因为受害者脸上的唇印 好的
Because of the lipstk on our victim. Right.
三个
Three.
Kate Hawkes
Kate Hawkes.
Boa Vista小姐 我去找Enrico时 她也在酒吧
She was in the bar, Miss Boa Vis, when I talked to Enrico.
快点哦
Don't be long.
两个凶案现场她都在
That puts her at both scenes.
可不是吗 谢了
Doesn't it? Thank you.
没错 是我的车 怎样?
Yeah, it's my bike. So what?
证实是血液 我猜是Enrico Moldano的
It tested positive for blood, and my guess is, it belongs to Enrico Moldano.
就这么点证据?
Is that all you've got?
足以证明你是凶手
It puts the gun in your hand.
你是谁?
Who are you?
Carl Reston的枪 还有轮胎印 证明你在第一凶案现场
Carl Reston's gun, long with the tire treads, puts you at the original crime scene.
也证明有人试图杀死Eric Delko时 你也在场
Also puts you there at the exact moment there was an attempt on Eric Delko's life.
我本来不会失手
I shouldn't have missed.
没想到会发生... 意外
I didn't count on any... distractions.
比如说Seth Copeland的死
Distractions like Seth Copeland's murder.
-钱在哪儿? -Carl...
- Where's the money? - Carl...
如果你什么都知道了 干嘛还找我?
If you already know everything, why are you still talking to me?
还有些事我们不知道
Well, we don't know everything.
比如说你为什么要杀Eric Delko?
Like, why did you shoot at Eric Delko?
一单生意而已
It was a job.
Alexander Sharova是雇主
Provided by Alexander Sharova.
你爱怎么想都行
That's what you want to think.
还有别的可能吗?
Do I have a choice?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
你听到了 他在哪儿?
You heard the man. Where is he?
如果我告诉你 有的商量吗?
If I tell you, will that get me a deal?
没商量
No deal.
你根本不知道他在哪儿
You don't know where he is.
看来她把我列进死亡名册了
I guess I was on her list.
不是她 Eric 是他
Not her list, Eric. His list.
你是说我真正的父亲?
You mean my real father?
他不会罢休的
He's not going away.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表