剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
See, here's the problem.
我认为你有作案时间
I find your timing suspect.
好吧 也许我有 但我只是想要点独处的时间
All right, maybe it was, but I just needed the time.
这让我意识到了一些事情
It made me realize something.
什么事?
What's that?
当他们选我上节目时 我认为这都是胡扯
When they cast me on this show, I thought it was BS.
付钱让我和12个女人约会?
Paying me to date a dozen women?
但我对Grace的爱是无价的
I fell in love with Grace for free.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 Kyle
Hey, Kyle.
一切都还好吧?
Is everything all right?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
哦 前面我在过廊上 我...
Well, I was up in the catwalk earlier and I...
我看到你在吃药
I saw you take that pill.
喔 是的 自从那个犯罪现场的凉亭
Oh, yeah. My shoulder's been hurting ever
砸在我身上之后我的肩膀就一直疼
since that gazebo crashed down on me at the crime scene.
阿司匹林真得很管用
Aspirin has been a good friend.
那看起来不太像阿司匹林
It didn't really look like aspirin.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
-我只是说... -我不用向你交代我的事 Kyle
- I'm just saying... - I don't need to explain myself to you, Kyle.
-我们能回到工作上吗? -当然 要我帮点什么忙?
- Can we get to work? - Yeah. What do you need help with?
我要你上楼去做Grace Carlson的 性侵犯和指缝碎屑检测
I need you to run the sex kit and nail scrapings for Grace Carlson upstairs.
好的
All right.
那么 Grace Carlson 12点半时在车里
So, Grace Carlson is in the limo. 12:30 p.m.
没看到司机
No driver visible.
这证实了司机的说法
That corroborates the driver's story.
在我的一生中 我一直都 梦想着这一天 有一个...
All of my life, I have dreamed of this day. The day a...
一个像Neil一样的男人 令我倾倒并向我求婚
a man like Neil would sweep me off my feet and ask me to marry him.
这太悲哀了 她根本想不到马上会发生什么
This is so sad. She has no idea what's coming.
但咱们知道 所以准备好 咱们直接跳到最后
We do. So get ready. We're going to jump to the end.
一路走到今天 令我始终相信
To go from that to this makes me still believe that
童话并非仅存在于书本里 明白吗?
fairy tales don't just happen in books. You know?
喔 咱们要走了吗?
Oh, are we leaving?
等等 倒回去 这怎么回事?
Wait. Bring it back up again. What happened?
就是这样 信♥号♥♥中断了
That's it. The transmission cut out.
所以对凶手咱一无所获?
So, we lose any sign of our killer?
好吧 好吧 这么说她在12点半上车
Okay, okay. So, she gets in the car at 12:30.
信♥号♥♥在12点40分中断
Signal goes out at 12:40.
司机在一点出发
Driver leaves at 1:00.
给了凶手20分钟的时间 进去 下手 然后溜之大吉
Gives the killer 20 minutes to go in, do the deed, disappear.
好的 那Kaitlin Sawyer的车呢?
Okay. What about Kaitlin Sawyer's limo?
你觉得那台摄像机会拍到些什么吗?
Do you think that that camera caught anything?
咱来看看她的录像带
Let's take a look at her video.
谁会想在成千上万人注视下 坠入爱河呢?
I mean, who wants to fall in love with millions of people watching?
可当我凝视Neil的眼睛...
But when I look into Neil's eyes...
我仿佛感觉整个世界顷刻消失
it's like the whole world just kind of... falls away.
等等 她在干嘛?
Wait. What is she doing?
她的录像被切断了
Her video cuts out.
对 但是她自己切断的
Yeah, but by her own doing.
她关掉了摄像机 我听到了
She just turned off the camera. I heard it.
那么 两台摄像机 都在谋杀发生前关机了
So, both cameras go out right before the murder.
-这肯定不是巧合 -对
- That can't be a coincidence. - No.
她有20分钟时间来杀Grace
She had the 20 minutes to kill Grace.
那么 你觉得Kaitlin提前知道了 她会是被淘汰的那个吗?
So, do you think Kaitlin got wind that she was going to be runner up?
她杀人是为了一个男人和一些钱?
She murdered for a guy and some cash?
有一百万零一个理由摆在那儿呢
A million and one reasons right there.
是呀...
Yep...
-来杯鸡尾酒吗? -呃 不 谢了
- Get you a drink? - Uh, no, thank you.
你确定吗? 这些都是免费的
Are you sure? They're on the house.
不了 谢谢 女士
No, thank you, ma'am.
-不好意思 -你是Marisa Dixon
Sorry about that. Marisa Dixon.
真人秀里的 你在这干什么?
From the show. What are you doing here?
被Neil Palmer拒绝的人 被撵走后就会来这儿
This is where Neil Palmer's reject pile goes after getting the old heave-ho.
这么说你们被隔离在这?
So, you're sequestered here.
对 他们不想我们出去 破坏了谁会是赢家的悬念
Yeah, well, they don't want us out there ruining the surprise as to who's going to win.
好像我们会痛哭流涕 或打♥砸♥抢♥烧之类的 不过无所谓
Like we'll cry buckets or go postal or something. Whatevs.
迷你酒吧的东西不要钱 服务生们都很帅
Minibar's free and towel boys are way hot.
能告诉我们Kaitlin Sawyer在哪吗?
Can you tell us where Kaitlin Sawyer is?
-得第二那个? -对
- Runner-up? - Yep.
可怜的小东西在那边呢 哀悼她那百万美元的损失
Poor little thing's over there, mourning her million-dollar loss.
她不会开口的
She won't talk to anybody.
抱歉打扰了 女士们 谢谢你
If you'll excuse me, ladies. Thank you.
-Sawyer小姐? -什么事?
- Miss Sawyer? - Yes?
我想问你几个 关于Grace Carlson的问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions about Grace Carlson.
当然可以
Of course.
但你要知道 我真没看到什么
But you know, I really didn't see anything.
车里的摄像机没帮上忙吗?
Didn't the camera in the limo help?
问题就在于 两台摄像机 都恰好在谋杀前失去信♥号♥♥
See, the thing of it is, is both cameras lost transmission right before the murder
而那之前你刚好离开镜头
and after the time that you left the frame.
所以你们认为这与我有关?
So you think I had something to do with it?
听着 我躲开镜头 是因为我不想任何人看到
Look, the reason that I hid from the camera was because I didn't want anyone to see.
看到什么 女士?
Noto see what, ma'am?
看到我在哭
That I was crying.
可当我凝视Neil的眼睛...
But when I look into Neil's eyes...
我仿佛感觉整个世界...
it's like the whole world just kind of...
顷刻消失
falls away.
我只是... 我如此纠结于 Neil是否会选择我
I just...I got so wrapped up in whether or not Neil was going to pick me,
但我并不是那样的人
and I'm not like that.
为什么你要参加这个节目?
Why did you appear on the show?
在我的生命里... 我曾经...
In my life... I've...
遭遇过一些挫折
had some setbacks.
愿意跟我谈谈吗?
Would you like to talk about those?
你知道吗 在节目里 我...
You know, on the show, I'm...
我被认为是个 有着隐晦过往的内向女孩
I'm known as the shy girl with the hidden past
只因为我不愿公开我的每段感想
just because I don't broadcast my every afterthought.
恕我直言 Sawyer小姐 但你看起来与众不同
Forgive me, Miss Sawyer, but you don't seem like the other contestants.
这话很贴心
That's sweet.
但也许这正是我落选的原因
But maybe that's why I lost.
嘿 那不过是又一次挫折 对吧?
Hey, that's just another setback, right?
这就是人生
That's life.
那么 如果没有别的事 我就该回...
So, unless there's anything else, I probably should get back to...
如果可以 请你不要离开市区
I'm going to ask you not to leave town, if that's okay.
我连饭店都走不出去
I can't even leave this hotel.
否则就违反了合同
If I do, I'm in breach of contract.
坚持下去 好吗?
Hang in there, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
整个实验室都在热议 Grace Carlson的谋杀案
The whole lab's buzzing about Grace Carlson's murder.
我感觉像到了语言不通的异国
I feel like I'm in a foreign country and I don't speak the language.
-女孩子都爱看那个 -等等 你也看?
- It's a girl thing. - Wait a minute. You watch, too?
也许 好吧 我以前看
Maybe. Well, I used to.
这么多年了 你仍然让我惊奇
All these years, you still manage to surprise me.
我希望是这样
I'd like to think that's possible.
再等一下 你说你以前看 那为什么不看了?
Wait a minute. You said that you used to watch it. Why did you stop?
喔 我的兴趣转移了 呃 他真得非常可爱
Well, I got this new diversion. Um, he's really cute.
大概这么高 穿一件白衬衫(*^__^*)
He's about this tall. He's wearing a white shirt.
我很想让你继续 但是瞧 有两条胎面痕迹
As much as I'd like you to continue, take a look-- we've got two sets of tire treads.
跟节目里的加长车一样
Same as the limos from the show.
加速痕迹表明 车子在回别♥墅♥途中匆忙启动
Acceleration marks prove that the limos took off in a hurry on the way back to the mansion.
前后轮中心轴距16英尺
Wheel base is 16 feet center to center.
跟节目里的车一样
That's the same as the cars from the show.
你看这是什么?
What do you think this is?
在凶杀案调查这一行里 我们叫它"好的开始"
In the death business, we call that a great start.
在我节目之前的是个罪案剧
My show's lead-in is a crime drama.
现在是不是演到你告诉我 这是我的指纹的环节了?
Is this the part where you tell me this is my print?
给我讲讲 Martin先生
Tell me something, Mr. Martin.
是Martini
Martini.
Martin先生 为什么你的指纹会出现在
Mr. Martin, why would your fingerprint be on a wireless signal-jamming device that
Grace Carlson谋杀现场发现的 无线信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥上?
we recovered at the scene of Grace Carlson's murder?
也许是因为我在节目里用了一个
Maybe because I use one on the show.
一定是有人把我的偷走了
Someone must have stolen mine.
那么 你的工作中有哪部分 可能需要用到这个?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表