剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
I figured I could work two nights a week
辞掉兼♥职♥
and quit my part-time.
你辞掉了兼♥职♥ 开始卖♥♥身
You quit your job and started having sex for money,
是这样吗?
just like that?
是的
Yeah.
从那晚开始我就这么干了
I've been doing it ever since that night.
Steve只是一个嫖♥客♥罢了
Steve was just another trick.
如果你愿意那样称呼他的话
If you want to call him that...
是的
yeah.
你准备好接受服务了吗?
Are you ready to get what you paid for?
真有趣
That's very funny...
现在放开我
now let me go.
不要
Mm-mm.
有人表现不好
Someone's been a bad boy.
这真是我最后能记得的事了 我发誓
That's... really the last thing I remember, I swear.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
但是你确实卖♥♥淫了
But you did solicit him,
这也是犯罪
which is also a crime.
老天啊!
Oh, geez!
吓到你了
I got you.
你搞什么?
What the hell are you doing?
遥控罢了
??
我们只是把尸体换了
Look, we just swapped the body.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
好吧 我们把他放哪?
Okay, here it is-- where should we put him?
我觉得他在这里很安全
I think he'll be safe in there.
所以Ryan也参与进来了?
So Ryan was in on this, too?
我们只是想跟你开个玩笑
Yeah. We just wanted to play a joke on you.
玩笑?
A joke?
那Steve Howell的尸体呢?
Where's Steve Howell's body?
在冷库里呢
He's right there in the cooler.
绝对安全
He's perfectly safe.
你在移♥动♥尸体的时候能小心点吗?
Well, were you at least careful when you moved him?
当Alexx还在这的时候
Yeah, look, when Alexx was here,
我们经常帮她搬尸体
we helped her move bodies all the time.
但我不是Alexx
Well, I'm not Alexx,
我想你们应该已经知道凶器是什么了
so I guess you know exactly what kind of murder weapon killed this guy.
不 还没有
No, not yet.
你竟然乱动尸体
It's too bad you tampered with the body,
现在得花更长的时间来调查了
'cause now it's gonna take a hell of a lot longer to find out.
好吧 我能做点什么?
All right, what can I do to help?
你很走运 我在指甲里发现了部分组织
You're lucky I scraped under his fingernails.
拿去验DNA吧
Take that to DNA,
做好你的本职工作 别来打扰我
and try doing your job instead of screwing with mine.
Boa Vista
So, Boa Vista,
我们得到了什么?
What did we get?
事实上 有点神秘
It's a bit of a mystery, actually.
我刚才把受害人指甲里的样本过了一遍
I just ran the sample from under our victim's nails.
竟然有大量配对
I got "multiple contributors."
不能把曲线图分离一下吗?
Can we separate the profiles?
我知道他和Christina在一起
Since I knew he was with Christina,
我一开始以Y染色体来区分性别
I started with the Y-Filer to separate them by gender,
但结果证明 全是女性
and it turns out, they're all female.
全是女性
All female.
能看出轨迹上有两个峰值是等高的
I see two peaks throughout the loci that are similar in height
所以这两个可能性最大
so that should be our major contributor.
放进CODIS里查查
Try CODIS.
看起来真奇怪
You know, it just seems so weird though,
为什么Steven Howell死时 会与一群女人发生争斗呢?
why would Steven Howell be fighting off a bunch of women when he died?
太奇怪了
It is weird.
我们去问问Audrey Yates吧
Let's ask...Audrey Yates.
Audrey Yates
Audrey Yates,
两年前因拉皮条被捕
arrested two years ago for pandering.
你曾当过老鸨 Yates小姐
You have a history as a madam, Ms. Yates.
你怎么称呼我都行
Call me anything you'd like.
那叫你"杀手"怎么样?
How about "killer"?
好吧 不是叫什么都行
Okay, not anything.
我们在一桩命案受害者的指甲里 发现了你的皮肤组织
We found your skin under the nails of a murder victim.
而受害人正巧跟一个嗑药的妓♥女♥在一起
And that victim just happened to be found with a drugged prostitute.
这个有嫌疑的女孩是你的手下吗 Yates小姐?
Was the young lady in question an employee of yours, Ms. Yates?
几年前被捕之后我就金盆洗手了
I got out of that game years ago when I was arrested.
我很珍视自己的声誉
You're looking at the only woman whose skin I care about.
那你解释一下为什么你的皮肤 会出现在犯罪现场
Then you can explain why it was at the crime scene.
能给点提示吗?
You want to give me a hint?
你们有嫖♥客♥的姓名或是照片吗?
Does your john have a face or a name?
都有
He...had both.
他叫Steve Howell
His name is Steve Howell.
对他的死我感到很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry he's dead.
他是个出色的涂油侍者
He was an excellent tanning butler.
他是个涂油侍者?
He was a tanning butler?
既然你付钱给他 为什么还要自己抹防晒油呢?
Why put on the lotion yourself when he's paid to do it, right?
别有遗漏的地方
Don't miss a spot.
我决不会的
I never do.
所以这就解释了为什么他指甲里 有许多女人的DNA样本
Well, that explains the multiple women's DNA samples under his nails.
除了Christina的
In addition to Christina's.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
她是个上了年纪的女人
She's a woman of a certain age
但是风韵犹存
but still attractive.
Steve在Tremaine吧遇见了她
And Steve picked her up at the Tremaine Bar
他们来到一个泳池边的房♥间 然后就出事了
and they got a poolside room and something went wrong.
确实如此
It certainly did.
我了解那些业余的
I know amateurs.
她们缺乏分辨能力
They lack discretion.
她们老在一个地方约会
They always pick up at the same place
男人看到她和别人在一起就会妒火中烧
and guys get mad when they see her with someone else.
生气到可以杀人的地步
got angry enough to kill someone.
这是一种职业风险
It's an occupational hazard.
难道我不知道吗
??IT.
Christina Dodd的性侵犯检查结果出来了么?
Do you have the results from Christina Dodd's sexual assault kit?
哦 已经在查了 但我不确定是否会有帮助
Oh, we're working on it now but I'm not sure it'll help.
她已经承认卖♥♥淫了
She already admitted to hooking.
我可能会找到一些样本
I might find a few samples.
我认为其中一人可能是凶手
I'm thinking one of them may be our killer.
为什么这样认为?
How do you figure?
假设你是Christina
Okay, let's say that you're Christina.
为了钱出♥卖♥♥♥肉体? 谢了
Selling myself for money? Thanks.
听我说嘛
All right, just go with me.
你跟一个男人上♥床♥
So you sleep with a guy,
他又来第二次 第三次
he comes back for seconds, for thirds,
最终他被你迷住了
eventually he becomes obsessed.
凶手看到Steve Howell进到旅馆的房♥间
Our killer sees Steve Howell go into the hotel room,
他开始嫉妒 吃醋
gets jealous, stabs the competition.
嫉妒会使人做出疯狂的事情
Jealousy makes people do crazy things.
没错
Exactly.
CODIS上有一个符合的了
Got one match on CODIS.
Dan Becks 后备役军人
Dan Becks. Army reservist.
因持械袭击他人而被记入系统
In the system for assault with a deadly weapon.
也许这次是持械杀人
Maybe this time he killed with one.
你好吗 老兄
Howdy, partner.
Dan Becks?
Dan Becks?
把那东西关掉
??off
有什么事吗?
what can I do for you?
请回答一个问题
Answer a question.
你有召♥妓♥的习惯吗?
You make a habit out of soliciting sex from prostitutes?
当然没有
I certainly do not.
给他看看照片 Frank
Show him the picture, Frank.
眼熟吗?
Look familiar?
有点
It should.
我们在她的衣襟上发现了你的DNA
We found your DNA south of her border.
这是我妻子的照片
This is a picture of my wife.
你们这是什么意思?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表