剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Close*******
"黑市工厂制♥造♥的廉价假发"
Cheap*******
"从欧洲死尸身上收集头发"
hair*******
Travers查明那些虱子是发虱
So, Travers figured out that the mites are hair mites.
好的 喔 咱们知道这头发 不是Reeger医生的 它太长了
All right, well, we know that the hair doesn't belong to Dr. Reeger. It's too long.
所以 他掉进锯木机前 肯定抓了一把凶手的头发
So, he must have grabbed a handful of his killer's hair before he went in the chipper.
嗯 有可能
Yeah, it's possible.
但现在仍令我困惑的是 咱的嫌犯名单上
Althoughwhat sticks for me on that is that our suspect list is full of people
都是些很会打理自己的人 而且显然 有些人太过头了 所以...
who take care of themselves and obviously, some of them way too much, so...
如果这些头发并不属于凶手呢?
What if the hair didn't originally come from our killer?
-你是说经由某人传到Reeger医生身上? -是的
- You mean, someone transferred it onto Dr. Reeger? - Yeah.
某个很久以前死在 另一片大♥陆♥上的人的头发
Someone that died a long time ago and on another continent.
看看这个 看到头发末端的黑结了吗?
Take a look at this. You see the dark band at the end of the strand of hair?
-看到了 -那是发根
- Yeah. - That's the hair's root.
看起来腐烂了
It looks putrefied.
那是因为它来自一具腐尸
It's because it came from a decomposing corpse.
一些外国假发公♥司♥ 他们从一些 比如说 非自愿捐赠者身上获取原材料
Some foreign wig companies-- they get their raw materials from, let's say, unwilling donors.
要是你发现你的医生给了你这样的假发 你会作何感想呢?
Can you imagine how you'd feel if you discovered your doctor gave you one of those wigs?
Corbett太太 我们知道你戴着假发
Mrs. Corbett, we know that you wear a wig.
我的头发被多年的不良养护方式毁了
My hair was damaged from so many years of treating it.
Reeger医生说我戴假发会更好看
Dr. Reeger said I would look better with one.
假发是Reeger医生提供的吗?
Did Dr. Reeger provide it for you?
是的 怎么了?
Yes. Why?
我们认为你把他推入锯木机时 他扯下了几绺你的假发
We believe that he pulled strands from your wig when you pushed him into the wood chipper.
有些人发做成的假发很不卫生
Some human hair wigs are made in less than sanitary conditions.
-呃 里面有虱子 -让我插一句吧
- Uh, they have mites. - Let me just stop you right there.
就像我身体的其他部分一样...
Like the rest of me...
我的假发是人造的
mine's synthetic.
可不可以让我 呃...
May I, uh...
是人造的
It is.
现在 请你们走好吗?
Now, could you please leave?
Corbett太太 我们很抱歉 我...
Mrs. Corbett, we're sorry. I...
希望你能理解 我们必须追查每一条线索
hope you understand we have to follow every lead.
我非常非常抱歉 Corbett太太
I am so sorry, Mrs. Corbett.
上次谈话之后 我想起一些事情
after we spoke earlier, I remembered something.
一些Reeger医生说过的话
Something Dr. Reeger said.
你问我他想把我整成什么样子
You asked me what he wanted me to look like.
我想是另一个人的样子
I think it was someone else.
我搞不懂 你应该看上去和她一样
I don't understand. You should look like her.
而当他意识到我...
And when he realized that I...
不可能变成那个样子 他就放弃了我的整容
would never look like that, he gave up on me.
你知道他说的是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who he was referring to?
不知道
I don't.
我... 我没法勉强自己去问他
I... I couldn't bring myself to ask him.
你的治疗是多久以前开始的?
How long ago did you begin treatments?
差不多3年前
Almost three years ago.
那差不多也是Reeger医生的 妻子去世的时候
That's around when Dr. Reeger's wife died.
能调出Marni Reeger的车祸档案吗?
Can you pull up the accident file on Marni Reeger?
她女儿说她死于2年前的一场车祸
Her daughter said she died in a car collision two years ago.
你调出的是Bonnie Galinetti
You pulled up Bonnie Galinetti.
不 那是Marni Reeger 也就是医生过世的妻子
No, that's Marni Reeger. That's the doctor's dead wife.
她长得和Bonnie一模一样
She looks exactly like Bonnie.
调出Bonnie在Reeger医生那儿的 病例档案
Pull up Dr. Reeger's patient files on Bonnie.
这就是Reeger医生不再给 Corbett太太整容的原因
That's why Dr. Reeger stopped working on Mrs. Corbett.
他在Bonnie身上成功了
He finally got it right with Bonnie.
你指控我把Ethan推进了锯木机?
You're accusing me of pushing Ethan into a wood chipper?
这就和企图指控我儿子一样荒谬
This is just as crazy as trying to pin it on my son.
请坐下 Galinetti夫人
Please sit down, Mrs. Galinetti.
这是搜查证
Here's a warrant.
-干什么用的? -取得你的头发样本
- For what? - To obtain a hair sample.
确凿的证据可以表现为多种形式 Galinetti夫人 甚至是微观形式
Hard evidence comes in many forms, Mrs. Galinetti, even microscopic.
-那是什么? -是你的头发放大200倍后的样子
- What is that? - That's your hair magnified 200 times,
这些虱子都来自于一个死人的头发 而这些头发 做成了你戴的假发
and all those mites that are feeding on the dead human hair that was used to make your extensions.
我们把Reeger医生从锯木机里弄出来后 在他身上发现了同样的发虱
We found the same hair mites on Dr. Reeger when we pulled him out of the wood chipper.
噢 天哪 快下来! 快下来!
Oh, my God, get it off! Get it off!
Ethan越给我整容 我就变得越开心...
The more work Ethan did on me, the happier I became...
无论是生活上...
in life...
还是和他在一起
and with him.
他就是Lucas说的和你上♥床♥的那个人?
He's the man that Lucas said you were sleeping with?
不仅是上♥床♥而已
It was more than that.
我爱他
I loved him.
我以为他也爱我 直到今天早上
I thought that he loved me. Until this morning.
我给你带了早餐
I brought you some breakfast,
我想也许我们可以在别人来之前 玩一会"扮医生"游戏
and I thought that maybe we could play doctor before anyone comes.
这很诱人
It is tempting.
但我还有几个上门问诊
But I have a few house calls.
听我说
I'll tell you what.
完事以后 今天我就休息了
When I'm done, I'll take the rest of the day off.
我爱你
I love you.
所有那些手术 那些痛苦
All those operations, all that pain.
他从未爱过我
He never loved me.
他爱的是他死去的妻子
He loved his dead wife.
所以你跟踪他到了Corbett家
So you followed him to the Corbetts' house.
我想要他认识到自己都做了些什么
I wanted him to realize what he had done.
Bonnie? 你在跟踪我吗?
Bonnie? Did you follow me?
你该叫我Marni吧?
Don't you mean Marni?
我对你来说不就是她吗?
Isn't that who I am to you?
离那个远点 你会伤到自己的!
Now, now, get away from there. You could hurt yourself!
我无法忍♥受你对我所做的一切...
I can't live with what you've done to me...
但希望你心安理得
but I hope that you can.
不不不 别过去!
No, no, no, no, don't do it!
我不能再次失去你 Marni!
I can't lose you again, Marni!
Galinetti夫人 你儿子和此事有关吗?
Mrs. Galinetti, was your son involved?
没有 没有 我根本不知道他在那儿
No. No, I had no idea that he was there.
他肯定是在我走之后才到的
He must have come after I left.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
没有了我 Lucas要怎么办?
What is Lucas gonna do without me?
Horatio 我想让你先从我这儿 得到这个消息
Horatio, I wanted you to hear this from me first.
Ron Saris已经加入一个 秘密线人保护计划
Ron Saris has been placed in a confidential informant program.
我们可以利用他来对付敌人 他擅长这个
We can use this guy to play the other side. It's what he does.
你不觉得这是个场...
Then you don't seethis as a...
危险的赌博吗?
as a dangerous gamble?
哦 我们已经得到好处了 他被安排进行一次75公斤的交易
Well, it's already paid off.He's arranged a 75-kilo deal,
还要把我们的一个卧底警♥察♥弄进工厂
and he's getting one of our undercover cops inside the factory.
Horatio... 我想把话说清楚
Horatio... let me make this clear for you.
只要找Saris的茬 就是违反局里的政策
Any interference with Saris, violation of department policy.
多谢提醒 Rick
anks for the heads-up, Rick.
看来你听到消息了 是吧? 没错吧?
So, you heard the news, right? Right?
你和我 咱俩要一起共事了?
You and me-- we're gonna be working together?
你知道吗...
You know...
你... 你得对人性多点信心
you-you have to have a little more faith in humanity.
我 我重新做人了 真的
Me, I'm a changed man. I am.
我是说 我现在给好人卖♥♥命了...
I mean, I'm working for the good guys now...
保护和服务人♥民♥
to protect and to serve.
你猜怎么着? 我还布置了一些眼线 这儿抓个人 那儿搞个突袭什么的
You know? I organize a couple of wiretaps, a seizure here, raid there.
也难说呀 伙计 说不定他们还会 给我个你那样的警徽
Who knows, man, maybe they'll even give me my own badge like yours.
你妻子在袭击中活了下来
Your wife survived the attack.
是啊 我听说了 太可怕了
Yeah, I heard about that-- terrible.
你知道吗 我认识个很不错的医生
You know, I had a name of a pretty good doctor.
但很可惜他死了
It's too bad he's dead.
我想了想 还是不要警徽好了
On second thought, maybe I don't want a badge after all.
你现在就想拔枪 把我脑袋打开花
You want to pull your gun out right now, you want to blow my brains out,
但是那个警徽 是唯一阻止你 这样做的原因 对吧?
but that badge, it's the only thing stopping you, isn't it?
我知道刀是你偷的
I know you took the blade.
哦 只可惜你没取到任何指纹
Well, it's too bad you didn't get any prints on it then.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表