剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
是你买♥♥入价的两倍
double what u paid.
给你
There we go.
我们在光天化日之下
I guess we got stones
完成了交易
doing this deal in broad daylight.
Caine死了 你没瞎说吧?
With Caine dead, are you kidding me?
我们现在就像在西进时期
It's gonna be like the wild, wild West.
我们都要发财了 但我要富在你们前面
We're all gonna get rich, me first.
快点 快点!
Come on, come on!
让你的人快走吧
Get your guys going.
我还要去三个地方呢
I got three more stops in an hour.
Horatio 交易已在进行
Horatio, connection's been made.
嘿 Eric?
Hey, Eric?
Julia Winston的奔驰车有发现么?
Did you get anything on Julia Winston's Mercedes?
没有 我还在等
No, nothing, I'm still waiting.
我们手上还有哪些证据?
Where does that leave us?
我也不确定
I'm not sure yet.
就这样无缘无故都失踪了
Take ???
找了好几小时都没进展
and...???
等下 那个手♥机♥呢
Wait ???
怎么了
???
你说你没收了手♥机♥
You ???
没错
That's ???
好的 我们知道他离开后偷了辆车
Ok, ???
他拿着手♥机♥
???
他首先会打给谁
Who's ???
Diaz 对吗
Diaz's ???
没错
That's ???
我们以为自己进了死胡同 其实还有个手♥机♥
We ???
我想手♥机♥是我们现在最有用的证据
I ???
很好
???
Diaz的手♥机♥
Diaz's cell phone.
好的 我们得重头开始
Okay, we should work backwards.
先查他最近的电♥话♥记录
We should do the most recent phone calls first.
今天只接到一个电♥话♥
Only one phone call received today.
-是Ortega的 -好了 我们来连通网络
From Ortega. All right, let's ping it
看看能找到什么
and see if we get a hit. Okay.
三角测绘
Triangulating.
搜寻
Searching.
能定位具体♥位♥置么
Can you get a clear picture up here?
当然
Yeah, sure.
Ortega在机场跑道旁的沼泽地
Ortega's at an airstrip at the edge of the Glades.
我马上去
And so am I.
举起手来 让我看到你的手!
Hands up! Let me see 'em!
在你趴倒之前你就死了
You'll be dead before you hit the ground.
被一个死人拉下马
Taken down by a dead man.
不是我做的 Caine
I didn't do it, Caine.
这些袋子里一定有好几百万
Must be millions in these bags.
帮派团伙买♥♥了许多子弹
The gangs bought a lot of bullets.
Ron Saris 他抢了所有的货
Ron Saris--he hijacked everything.
你无法想象他手上还有多少
You don't know the half of it.
谢谢你 Juan
Thank you, Juan.
带回警局
Book him.
好好照顾Ortega
Takes care of Ortega.
帮ATF省了不少活 干得好
Saved ATF a bundle--nice job.
有个坏消息
I've got some bad news for you.
那些子弹仍在城里
Those bullets are still on the street.
什么? 在谁手里?
What? Who's got them?
我会查出来的
I'll ???
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
3把点45的枪
Three .45s,
两把Mac Tens 都是自动枪
two Mac Tens, full auto.
在地下之王的安全房♥里搜出来的
Took them from the Crypt King safe house.
这些枪都被用于今天的抢劫
All these guns were used in the ambush today.
太好了
This is amazing.
我会检查和 我发现的烤瓷合金子弹
I'll compare it to the fused alloy round I've got,
是否匹配
see if I get a match.
你找到匹配 我就可以帮你找到所有的枪手
You get a match, I'll give you a whole crew.
你这样出来没被人发现么?
How'd you get out without getting noticed?
已经无所谓了
I didn't.
他们现在正在找我
They're looking for me right now,
如果他们找到我 我就会死
and if they find me, I'm dead.
为了这案子 这牺牲也太大了
That's an incredible sacrifice to make for the case.
我不是为了案子 Calleigh
I didn't do it for the case, Calleigh.
我是为了你
I did it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
以后会怎么样?
So what happens now?
ATF会把我送到其他地方
Well, ATF will send me somewhere,
让我人间蒸发一段时间
put me on ice for a while.
也许6个月 也许1年
Six months, a year.
但并没有保证
But there's no guarantee.
对 从来就没有保证
No, there's never a guarantee.
我有那么点希望你还在等我
I was kind of hoping that you would wait.
我想在过去几个月里
I feel like the last couple months,
我能做的就是等待
all I've been doing is waiting.
一切都让我害怕
It's terrifying for me.
每天我都在想 如果我又见到你了
I wonder every day if I will see you again,
如果你遭到不测
if something happens to you
如果我知道了你的遭遇
if I would know about it.
我不能这样生活下去
I can't live like that.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
我和一恶棍发生了点口角
I had an altercation with a thug.
没事的
It's nothing.
Horatio太蠢了 他以为我要离开你
Horatio was so stupid to think that I'd ever leave you.
忘了他吧
Forget him.
忘了他 好么?
Forget that name, okay?
对我们来说 他已经死了 好么?
He's dead to us, okay?
你知道么?
You know what?
现在...还只是开始
This right there... that's only the beginning.
那些盒子里是什么 Ron?
What's in those boxes, Ron?
我以为你永远都不会问呢
Thought you'd never ask.
烤瓷合金子弹
Fused alloy bullets.
船上唯一的货
That's the whole shipment.
那盒子里装的就是船货
A whole shipment in all those boxes,
船体里还有更多
and we've got more down in the hull of the boat.
你不需要这么做
You don't need to do this.
我有钱
I've got money.
这次该我赚钱了
My money this time.
那 我们的计划是什么?
So, what's our plan?
我们乘船离开这
We're gonna sail out of here,
你和我 还有这些子弹
you and me, all these bullets.
南美有一个买♥♥家
I've got a buyer in South America
他急需这些子弹
who has an eless need for fused alloys.
钱 我
Money and me.
还有子弹
And bullets.
一个女人有了这些 还有何求?
What more could a woman want, right?
离婚
A divorce.
什么?
A what?
什...
A wh...
这到底怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
这就叫不可调和的分歧 Ron
It's called irreconcilable differences, Ron.
不 别这么做
No, don't do this.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
不
No.
不 不该是这样的 Horatio
No, it's not gonna go down like this, Horatio.
这是我的船 你想对我开枪?
It's my boat--you gonna shoot me?
-别这么做Ron. -想在我背后开枪?
Don't do it, Ron. Shoot me in the back?
Ron!
Ron!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表