剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第十二集
CSI Miami S07E12: Head Case
你看着点
Watch where you're goin',a...
找死吧你!
You're gonna get yourself killed!
911 有何紧急情况?
911,what's your emergency?
我是来报告
Yeah,I'm calling to report... covered in blood!
有一个浑身是血的人走在路中间
There's a man covered in blood in the middle of the street.
有个人在街上 站在马路中间!
There's a guy in the street! He's in the middle of traffic.
我们已经知道了 先生 有很多人打过电♥话♥了
We already know,sir, we've had dozens of calls.
我们已经派人过去了
We have officers en route.
先生
Sir.
嘿 当心点 别走了 嘿
Hey,watch out. Stop,hey.
你还好吗?你知道自己在哪里吗
Are you all right? Do you know where you are?
先生?
Sir?
India 2301 在第一大道 和Elm大街路口 请求支援
India 2301.Requesting backup at the intersection of First and Elm.
一名成年男子浑身是血 徘徊在路中间 精神恍惚
Got a male adult covered in blood wandering in the street.
India 2301
India 2301.
空勤21号♥和其他地面小组已经赶赴现场
Air 21 and other ground units responding.
中尉 我知道时间是关键
Lieutenant, I knew time was a factor.
你确定这不是他的血?
You're sure it's not his blood?
急救人员说他很健康
EMTs gave him a clean bill of health.
身上连擦伤都没有
The man doesn't have a scratch on him.
你叫什么名字 孩子?
What's your name,son?
-我不知道 -好吧
- I don't know. - Okay.
你满身是血 怎么弄的?
You're covered in blood. How did that happen?
很模糊
It's hazy.
我--我记不清我怎么来到这里的了
I c-- I can't remember how I got here.
我甚至连自己是谁都不知道了
I,I don't even know who I am.
你还能记得什么?
What do you remember?
我杀了人
Killing somebody.
但我不知道是谁
But I don't know who.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
我查了他的指纹
I ran his prints.
AFIS里没找到匹配 DNA也没有线索
There's no hits on AFIS DNA's a bust,too.
他的毒物检测也没有发现 他没用过任何药物
His tox screen came back negative, as well,so he's not on anything.
也许他说的是实话
Maybe he's telling the truth.
没准他真的想不起任何事了
Maybe he really can't remember anything.
我不知道 如果你问我 健忘症可是个非常方便的借口
I don't know,if you ask me,amnesia is a pretty convenient lie.
你觉得他在撒谎?
So you think he's faking?
这得看心理学家怎么看了
That's for the department psychologist to decide.
我们现在要做的 就是看他身上还有什么线索
Until then,all we have to go on is what's on his body.
他衣服上的血迹还没干
The blood on his clothes is still damp,
说明他离案发地应该不算太远
which means he couldn't have wandered far from the source.
但在现场没发现血迹
But there was no blood trail at the scene,
而且现场每个人对他的描述
and everyone that was there has conflicting stories of
以及他的来处都说法不一
what they saw, where he came from.
我想我们应该把能用上的技术都试试
I think that we ought to get every available lab tech we've got on this
因为外面可能还有一个伤员等着被救援呢
because there may be an injured person out there waiting to be found.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Ryan
Ryan.
我不知道这家伙从哪里来的
I have no idea where the hell this guy came from.
有人说从第一大道 有人说是Elm大街
Some say First, some say Elm.
还有个家伙居然说他是从太空船上下来的
One guy even said he came down in a damn spaceship.
真希望我的运气能稍微好点
I wish I could say I had any better luck.
我给医院都发了警报
I put out a medical alert.
当地医院都还没收治 失血过多的病人
None of the local hospitals have a victim with blood loss.
警♥察♥搜索了方圆四街区的大楼 可一无所获
PD's searched every building in a four-block radius and they got nothing.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
这人肯定得有个来处 对吧
The guy had to come from somewhere,right?
对 但我们现在只有一堆 不可靠的目击者和一个健忘症病人
Yeah,well,all we got right now is unreliable witnesses and a guy with amnesia.
好吧 我回实验室看他们是不是有线索了
All right,I'm gonna head back to the lab and see if they got anything.
-好的 -待会见
- Okay. - Talk to you later.
拜托告诉我 你已经从失忆那家伙的
Please tell me you got something from the blood
衣服上找到线索了
we found on amnesia guy's clothes.
正分♥析♥呢
Analyzing it now.
我们要找啥样的人 男人 女人
Who are we looking for a man,a woman...
一个男人和两个女人
Try a man and two women.
什么?
What?
等等
Wait a second.
他衣服上的血迹来自三个人?
He had the blood of three different people on his clothes?
好吧
Okay
检测一下遗传标记
run 'em for genetic markers.
好的
Yeah.
一对父女关系
Got a paternal match...
一对母女关系
and a maternal match.
基于这个结果 我确定 我们要去找一家子
Based on this,I'd say we're looking for a family
父亲 母亲和女儿
father,mother, and daughter.
和那个失忆症家伙的样本比较
All right,compare it to the reference sample we got from our amnesia guy.
你觉得他伤害了自己家人?
You think he hurt his own family?
不管是谁 都和我们这名神秘人没关系
Whoever they are,they're not related to our mystery man.
至少没血缘关系
Not by blood.
H 是我
H,it's me.
最好的情况是有三个人受了伤
Best-case scenario is we have three injured victims.
最坏的猜测是
Worst case...
一家子都死了
we could have a dead family.
你衣服上的血迹来自三个人
The blood on your clothes comes from three different people.
噢 上帝 我♥干♥了什么?
Oh,my God, what did I do?
可能有人受了重伤 或者已经死了
We got people out there,severely injured or maybe even dead.
你能告诉我们的只有这些?
And that's all you can tell us?
我一直在努力地想
I keep trying to think about...
那就再努力点!
Well,think a little harder!
拜托 你那会究竟在哪?
Come on, where were you?
对不起 我真的记不起来了
I'm sorry, I just can't remember.
你耍我吧
You got to be kidding me.
Frank
Frank...
中尉 你觉得我杀了人吗
Lieutenant,do you think I killed somebody?
我希望不是
I hope not.
很抱歉 Horatio
I'm sorry,Horatio,
但是在我从警的20多年里
but in the 20-some-odd years I've been carrying a badge,
各种蹩脚的说辞或者辩护我都听过
I've heard every lame excuse, alibi,and justification,
但这个"大脑空白"还真是高明
but this "blank slate" thing, it really takes the damn cake.
我理解 但我们必须得耐心
I understand,but we have to be patient with this one.
我担心的是受害者的情况
My concern is our possible victims.
我也是
As is mine.
伙计们 Valera在CODIS里 匹配到了其中一名受害者
Guys,Valera got a CODIS hit on one of our victims.
他叫Mitch Crawford 在2006年因内♥幕♥交易被判8个月
He's Mitch Crawford; he did eight months in 2006 for insider trading.
我找到了地址
I got an address.
他找到地址了 我们走
He's got an address, let's move.
-有什么发现? -主卧什么都没有
- Anything? - First bedroom clear.
你想上楼吗?
Do you want to go upstairs?
他们有一张豪华大床
They've got a king-size bed up there.
能请你们从水里出来吗?
You want to get out of the water,please?
把双手放到我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
Crawford一家去哪里了?
Where's the Crawford family?
听着 我只是借用这个地方讨好她
Look,I-I was just using their place to impress her.
我只是一个送信的
I'm just a messenger,okay?
我是来给Crawford先生送法律文书的
I was supposed to deliver these legal documents to Mr. Crawford.
继续说
Go on.
我今天一早就来了 刚过5点
I got here this morning, just after 5:00.
我想趁有人出来拿报纸的时候把东西给他
You know,you can usually catch someone when they grab the morning paper.
上车!
Get in the car!
等等 我把外套忘了
W-Wait,I forgot, I forgot my suitcase.
别担心 在路上可以买♥♥
Don't worry about that. We'll buy clothes on the road.
你和他说话了吗
Did you speak to him?
没有 没找到机会
No. Never got the chance.
那些行李 看上去他们是去度假
All that luggage-- it looked like they were going on vacation,
所以我想他们应该会出去一段时间
so I figured they were going to be gone for a while.
都没有人
All clear.
H 没有Crawford家的迹象 你看到这个了吗
H,no sign of the Crawfords. Did you see this?
看来Crawford应该有个儿子
Looks like the Crawfords have a son.
我能走了吗?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表