剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
was carrying out a hit.
他的对手反击了
And his victim fought back.
慢着 Calleigh和Eric是不是还在那
Wait. Aren't Calleigh and Eric still out there
寻找犯罪现场?
looking for the crime scene?
是的 那就是说有人在找他们
They are. And that means somebody's looking for them.
这里有血
There's some blood here.
这里更多
There's more blood over here.
肯定是Vince跑过时留下的
It's definitely where Vince came through.
前面的血被擦掉了
There's a clearing up ahead.
当心点 那家伙可能就在附近
Let's be careful. This guy could be anywhere.
这肯定就是我们的犯罪现场了
It's definitely our crime scene.
是 我想这个家伙
Yeah. I'd say this looks like the guy
就是捅死Vince的人
that would have stabbed Vince.
我们不需要
We don't need
法医检查他的脖子是否被咬了
an M.E. to tell us a cannibal took a bite out of his neck.
Horatio说在他的皮肤上
Horatio said there was some sort of
应该有他们找到的雄鹿纹身
a stag tattoo on his skin that they found.
看来这就是剩下的纹身图案了
That looks like the rest of it right there.
根据动脉喷溅痕迹
Based on the arterial spray,
Vince肯定咬破了他的颈动脉
I'd say Vince ripped out his carotid.
别这样
No, no, no. Come on.
知道么 Calliegh 这家伙也是俄♥国♥暴徒帮
You know, Calliegh, this guy's Russian mob, too.
你怎么知道?
How can you tell?
这些俄♥国♥暴徒帮的纹身
These Russian mob tattoos,
就像他们的犯罪记录
they read like a criminal resume?
胸上的猫说明他是个小偷
The cat on his chest- that means he was a thief.
我老是忘记你也是半个俄♥国♥人
I always forget that you're half Russian.
是啊 我也经历过一个
Yeah. Yeah. I went through a phase
了解俄♥国♥
when I wanted to learn about Russia
了解家族历史的阶段
and my family's history.
但事实和我所了解的总有出入
Didn't always like what I found.
他的潜水刀
His diving knife.
我敢肯定刀刃上的血是Vince的
I bet that blood on the blade is Vince's.
那么我们的食人狂从纹身男上咬下一块皮
So cannibal takes a bite out of tattoo boy.
纹身男在临死之前刺伤了他 案子就是这样
In his final moment, tattoo boy stabs the cannibal. Case closed.
但我们仍要证明是他拿刀杀的人
Well, we still have to put the knife in his hands.
这应该不难
That shouldn't be too hard to do.
Vince是个搏击手 对么
Vince was a fighter, right?
我想这家伙也是
I'll bet you this guy was, too.
看看他的手
Take a look at his hands.
上面有粘粘的东西
Sticky stuff.
像是喷洒上去的粘合剂
It's like a spray-on adhesive
搏击手常用它代替胶带
that fighters use instead of tape.
松香在紫外线下会发荧光
That rosin will fluoresce under ultraviolet light.
知道么
You know what?
如果他拿过刀 那刀把上就应该会沾上
If he touched the knife, it will be on the handle.
他从没碰过刀
He never touched the knife.
如果不是他杀的Vince 那就是还有别人
If he didn't kill Vince, someone else had to.
我们要找第三个人
We're looking for a third man.
嘿 我查到 你在沼泽地发现的男人名字了
Hey. I got a name on that guy you found in the Everglades.
Andrew Brodsky
Andrew Brodsky.
他在DNA数据库里 多次盗窃
He's in CODIS for a few burglaries.
我们知道谁杀了Andrew
Well, we know who killed Andrew.
但愿这枚指纹能告诉我们 是谁捅死了Vince
Let's hope this print can tell us who stabbed Vince.
-只有一部分么 -是的
It it partial? Yeah.
提取到的指纹很小
Print image is small,
但纹路很清楚
but the ridge detail is rich.
看看在指纹识别数据库里能否找到
Let's see what AFIS has to say.
Greg Donner
Greg Donner.
看看他在哪工作
Take a look at where he works.
潜水装备供应店
Diver Tech Supply.
我想是时候...
I think it's time to, uh...
去查查他的存货清单了
check out his inventory.
有什么需要帮忙的?
Can I help you?
我也不知道
I'm not sure yet.
你卖♥♥这种刀么
Do you sell this knife?
蓝铁牌的钝尖潜水刀
Blue Iron's blunt-tipped diver.
是的 我有卖♥♥
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I do.
你想买♥♥?
You interested?
一把这样的刀被用于今早的凶杀案
A knife just like this was used in a homicide this morning.
嘿 伙计 这里附近好多店
Hey, man, a lot of shops around here carry knives
都卖♥♥这种刀
just like that.
可这把上有你的指纹
This one has your fingerprint on it.
上面当然有我的指纹
Well, yeah, of course it has my fingerprint on it.
我今早卖♥♥出去的时候碰过
I touched it when I sold it this morning.
你记得卖♥♥给谁了么
Do you remember who you sold it to?
怎么可能不记得?
How can I forget?
一个年轻女人 可火♥辣♥了
It's a young girl. Smoking hot.
你想想
Come to think of it,
她只是我的客人
she was all business.
我在找一把钝尖潜水刀
I'm looking for blunt-tip dive knife.
钩状切割形 有速卸刀鞘
Hooked-edge cutting line, quick-release sheath.
还剩一把
Got one left.
太好了
Perfect.
我还能给你最新的潜水设备
I can get you deals on all the latest dive equipment.
让我猜猜 条件是 要我的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
Let me guess, you want my name and number
以作客户档案登记?
for your customer profile?
你真是善解人意
You read my mind.
小菜一碟
It's a quick read.
她什么时候来的?
What time did she come in?
一大早
First thing this morning.
你们要找她谈谈么
You want to talk to her?
Gray小姐 能和你聊几句么
Miss Gray, could we have a word, please?
你们是谁?
Who are you?
迈阿密警♥察♥
Miami-Dade PD.
你刚买♥♥了张飞机票吧?
You just purchased a plane ticket?
是的 我正要去度假
Yeah, I'm going on vacation.
这不违法 不是么
That's still legal, right?
对 可杀人就不是了
Yeah. Killing a man isn't.
他叫Vincent Koslov
His name is Vincent Koslov.
他今早在埃弗格来兹沼泽地被捅死了
He was stabbed to death in the Everglades this morning.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
有证人说你今天在
Witness says you purchased
潜水者装备供应店买♥♥了把刀
a knife from Diver Tech Supply.
一把和杀死Vince相似的刀
A knife just like the one used to kill Vince.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
这简单 我们查了你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Easy, we flagged your credit card.
Gray小姐 这是你自救的好机会
Miss Gray this is an excellent chance to help yourself.
好吧 是我♥干♥的
Okay. I did it.
就像你说的 我捅死了他
I stabbed him just like you said.
你这是承认谋杀么
You're confessing to murder?
是的
Yeah.
是我杀了他
It was me. I killed him.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 Gray小姐
Thank you, Miss Gray.
Eric 一个230磅训练有素的搏击手?
Eric, a 230-pound trained fighter?
她不可能自己一个人把他撂倒
There's no way she could have taken him out on her own.
她肯定有帮手
She had help.
Gray小姐
Miss Gray,
我之前没注意到你手上的割伤
I hadn't noticed the lacerations on your hands before.
是在捅人的时候割伤的?
Did you get those during the stabbing?
是的
Yeah, I did.
-就这个问题? -不
Is that it? No.
你怎么认识Andrew Brodsky的?
How do you know Andrew Brodsky?
Gray小姐
Miss Gray,
他向你提问了
I believe he asked you a question.
那是我的手♥机♥
That's my cell phone.
没错
That's right.
在你被带过来的时候 我们检查了你的手♥机♥
While you were being processed, we examined your cell phone.
结果发现
And it turns out that
你给Brodsky先生打了好几个电♥话♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表