剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第十五集
CSI Miami S07E15: Presumed Guilty
本次诉讼要指证的案件 就发生在那天下午
and the prosecution will demonstrate that it was on that afternoon,
12月7号♥下午 Alfonso Reyes解下了自己的皮带
the afternoon of December 7, that Alfonso Reyes removed his belt,
把它紧紧的拴在了 Lindsay Garland的脖子上
fastened it around the neck of Lindsay Garland
之后在他工作的Palm Court乡村俱乐部 员工衣帽间里将其勒死
and strangled her in the employee locker room at Palm Court Country Club, where he works.
我请求传唤下一位证人 迈阿密戴德郡警官Calleigh Duquesne
I call as my next witness Miami-Dade Police Officer Calleigh Duquesne.
Duquesne警官 你是第一个怀疑 Reyes先生可能与这起谋杀有关的人
Officer Duquesne, you were the first person to question Mr. Reyes in relation to this murder,
-对么? -是的 没错
- is that correct? - Yes, that is correct.
那是什么使你相信他有可能 杀害了这位年轻的女士?
And what caused you to believe that he may have killed this young woman?
DNA证据
DNA evidence.
我在Reyes先生的衬衫上 找到了被害人的一根头发
I recovered one of the victim's hairs on Mr. Reyes's shirt.
好的 还有呢?
Yes. And what else?
同时也在他的颈部及衣领上 发现了被害人的唾液
The victim's saliva was also found on his neck and collar.
而这有可能是被告用皮带 勒死她时弄到身上的 对吗?
Which could have occurred when the defendant was strangling her with his leather belt, is that correct?
是的 有可能
Yes, it could have.
谢谢你 没有问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
Powell先生 你来提问
Mr. Powell, your witness.
但是我的委托人也向你 描述了事情的经过 对吧?
But my client described to you what happened, did he not?
他只是发现了被害人的尸体 然后想救她 却是徒劳
That he only discovered the victim's body, and then tried in vain to revive her.
没错 他是这么说的
Yes, that is what he told me.
你是位科学家
You're a scientist.
你的工作就是分♥析♥数据
And your job is to analyze data.
还要解释它
And to interpret it.
科学是绝对的真实 对吧?
Well, science is an absolute truth, correct?
而解释... 却人为的引入了错误的可能性
While interpretation... that's open to human error.
所以 有没有可能 呃 从一种完全科学的角度来看
So is it possible, then, from a completely scientific standpoint,
头发和唾液有没有可能是 我委托人在施救过程中沾上的?
that the transfer of hair and saliva could have occurred when my client was trying to save her life?
是的 有这个可能性
Yes. Yes, it is.
我有十名证人 都是那家俱乐部的会员
I have ten people, all members of that country club,
他们都公开表明
who have gone on record saying
自己看到被告与Garland女士 下午2点20分在练习场发生争执
that they witnessed the defendant arguing with Ms.Garland at 2:20 p.m., at the driving range,
争执过程中 被告人声称 "我要杀了你"...
wherein he said to her, quote, I'm gonna kill you...
从这滚出去 马上
??get out of here, now
而一小时之后就发现了尸体...
unquote, just one hour prior to her body being discovered...
那场争执也升级为肢体冲突 你能核实一下么?
and that the argument turned physical. Can you verify this?
好的
Yes, I can.
呃 在被害人的双手 手腕处均发现有瘀伤
Uh, I discovered bruising on both of her wrists.
验尸结果证明这些瘀伤 是在其死前出现的
And her autopsy revealed that those bruises were suffered ante mortem.
也就是说 是在她活着的时候
Meaning, before her death.
而 就在那之后不久 Lindsay便被谋杀了
Now, a short time later, Lindsay was killed.
那个勒死她的人下手如此的用力
She was strangled with such force with a belt
她的颈部都被皮带扣刺穿了
that the hook punctured her neck.
你能告诉法庭是什么让你相信 Garland女士是被皮带勒死的?
Can you tell the court what led you to believe that Ms. Garland was strangled with a belt?
我想我 呃...
I thought I, uh...
我想我应该看得开些
I thought I needed to see this through.
但是我...我 呃... 我还是无法进去面对
But I-I, uh... I couldn't face it in there.
聆听我女儿生命最后一刻的细节...
Hearing all the details of my daughter's last moments...
被告是一名高尔夫球教练 就在谋杀发生的俱乐部工作
The defendant is a golf instructor who works at the country club where the murder took place.
不用说 他穿着标准制♥服♥
He wears a standard-issue uniform, as a matter of course.
那套制♥服♥包括皮带么?
Does that uniform include a belt?
是的 俱乐部业主证实了这一点
Yes, that was confirmed by the club owner.
那被告在现场接受询问时 有没有系腰带呢?
And was the defendant wearing a belt when questioned at the scene?
不 他没有
No, he wasn't.
不过尚未发现凶器 对么?
And that murder weapon was never found, correct?
也就是说 不能将其 与我的委托人联♥系♥在一起
Meaning, that it is impossible to put it in my client's hands
Alfonso Reyes只是在错误的时间
Alfonso Reyes was just in the wrong place
-出现在错误的地点... -我们都知道Reyes先生
-at the wrong time... - Yet we all know that Mr. Reyes,
-凶器还没找到 对吧? -是俱乐部的雇员...
- That murder weapon was never found.?? -as an employee of the club...
了解那里的一切...
who knows every inch of that property...
不能将其与我的委托人 联♥系♥到一起
It's impossible to put it in my client's hands.
他与受害人毫无关联
He has no relationship with the victim.
没有动机
No motive.
他只是在错误的时间 出现在了错误的地点
He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time,
而现在他要经受这种磨难 就因为他想做点好事
and now he's suffering because he tried to do the right thing.
铁证如山
The evidence has spoken for itself.
不过要记得 我的朋友们 那些还没有被发现的真♥相♥
But remember, my friends, what hasn't.
而被告人拒绝了出庭作证
And that's the defendant, who opted not to take the stand.
如果这不是出于对罪行的畏惧 还能是什么?
Now, if that doesn't show consciousness of guilt, then I don't know what does.
把这个凶手绳之以法
Put this murderer behind bars.
一切不言自明 控方结束指证
The prosecution rests its case.
陪审员请走这边
??
你觉得 要多久才能做出裁决?
How long, do you think, before we get a verdict?
这真的很难说
It's really hard to tell with these things.
她的尸体...
Her body...
保护的很好
She's in the best of hands.
谢谢你 谢谢你 中尉
Thank you. Thank you, Lieutenant.
Price医生
Dr. Price.
Horatio 要看Lindsay Garland?
Horatio. Lindsay Garland?
是的
Please.
她在这边
She's in here.
这 这个就是
Here, here she is.
哦 老天!
Ooh, God!
这个不该出现在这 对吧?
That shouldn't be there, should it?
陪审团达成一致了么?
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团认为被告 Alfonso Reyes... 有罪
We, the jury, find the defendant, Alfonso Reyes... guilty.
她身上都是
She's covered in them.
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
嘿 我听说又要全员出动了 出什么事了?
Hey, I heard it's all hands on deck. What's going on?
没错 我们重新开启了 Lindsay Garland谋杀案
Yeah, we're re-opening the Lindsay Garland case.
为什么? 他们刚判了 Alfonso Reyes有罪
Why? They just convicted Alfonso Reyes.
Horatio在她的鼻腔里 发现了丽蝇
Horatio found blowflies living inside her nasal cavity.
准确的说 是次生锥蝇
Secondary screwworm blowflies, to be exact.
嘿 这个我听说了 这怎么可能呢?
Hey, I just heard this. How is this possible?
停尸房♥有害虫横行?
Was there an infestation in the morgue?
不是 整个法医检验楼都检查过了
No, the entire medical examiner's building was searched,
所以苍蝇是在Lindsay刚刚死亡时 立刻在其体内产卵的
so the fly had to have laid the eggs inside Lindsay's body just after death.
而且这种类型的丽蝇很少 几乎从不进入室内
And that type of blowfly rarely, if ever, goes indoors.
是啊 它们在热带地区很常见
Yeah, they thrive in tropical areas.
就是说 既然它们在她体内产卵 她一定是在户外被杀害的
That means if they laid eggs inside of her, she had to have been killed outdoors.
然后又被转移到了衣帽间
And then moved into the locker room.
看看下一张照片
Check out the next photo.
是啊 这将很难证明
Yeah, this is going to be hard to prove.
没错 谋杀发生在六周之前
Yeah, her murder happened over six weeks ago.
好了 我会把所有证物 从储藏室里拿出来
Okay, so I'm gonna pull all of the evidence boxes out of storage,
重新审查所有东西 你们两个要再去一趟俱乐部
put fresh eyes on everything, and then the two of you can go back to the country club.
等等 你想让我们为了一点上皮组织 搜查一百多英亩的草地?
Wait a second. You want us to check over a hundred acres of grass for an epithelial?
没错 如果需要的话 你们就得干 Alfonso Reyes可能是无辜的
Yes. If you have to, then you have to. Alfonso Reyes may be innocent.
要知道 我真的希望没人 在这案子里出错
You know, I really hope nobody dropped the ball on this case.
是啊 我也这么想
Yeah, me too.
不过要是被告一点时间也不浪费 径直跑去审讯的话 还是很容易犯错的
But it's easy for that to happen when the defense doesn't waive time, and rushes through the trial.
我跟你说 咱们能看见的 CSI实验室都检测过了
I tell you, we've got CSI lab ??.
没有一样是反常的
They haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.
我是说 这地方毫无问题
I mean, this place is immaculate.
呃 连这个衣帽间也和咱们 离开的时候完全一样
Well, this locker room looks exactly the same as we left it.
这可是一年花十万美元 才能得到的会员待遇
Those are the perks when you pay 100 K a year for membership.
我们在这发现不了什么新证据
We're not going to be able to get any freshevidence out of this.
好吧 那就从我们掌握的东西开始 我们知道Lindsay是在户外被杀害的
Okay, let's start with what we do have. We know that Lindsay was killed outside.
而凶手必须要把她的尸体运进来 还不能被看见
And the killer would have had to bring her body in here without being seen,
这可不容易
and that couldn't have been easy.
也就是说他要么有帮手 要么就很熟悉这个地方
That means that he either had some help, or he knows the layout of this place really well.
-不管是哪一种 你知道这像什么吗? -什么?
- Either way, you know what this feels like? - What?
咱们又回到起点了
Square one.
-你要找我 中尉? -没错 律师先生
- You wanted to speak to me, Lieutenant? - I do, Counselor.
我能够证明Alfonso Reyes无罪
I can exonerate Alfonso Reyes.
你现在才来见我?
You're coming to me with this now?
受害人不是在衣帽间遇害的
The victim was not killed in the locker room.
你刚刚证明了一个 我一直坚持的理论
You're just coming to a theory that I've known all along.
如果你早就知道 律师先生 为什么你不抗诉?
If you knew this, Counselor, why didn't you file the appeal?
我会的 只要我有更多证据
I will, once I get more to work with.
说实话 你的证词帮不上什么忙
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表